"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

THIS IS DEFINITELY THE BEST FORUM I'VE EVER BEEN ON!!

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> THIS IS DEFINITELY THE BEST FORUM I'VE EVER BEEN ON!!

Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 42 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 42 1 2 Last
Dec 22, 2009 6:43 PM ET #1 (permalink)

I reckon you're all brilliant on this Forum, and it's the best Forum I've ever been on!

I just wanted to say that.

Thanks so much for your Friendship, your support and your kind Advice.

Take good care, everybody, you're all like my new Brothers and Sisters and it's a real honour to be here: it really is.

I really hope that 2010 is a brilliant and happy year for all of you, and I look forward to some more great and entertaining discussions!

PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE!

I THINK YOU'RE ALL BLOODY WONDERFUL!

Yours Sincerely,
Douglas

Dec 22, 2009 7:03 PM ET #2 (permalink)

whoa, hey man, this is getting a bit serious, i thought we were just fooling around you know? i didnt think the sex would mean that much to you...

Dec 22, 2009 7:06 PM ET #3 (permalink)

hey, psythe!

that's very funny; in fact it's hilarious!

You're a very funny man!!!!!!

I like it!!

Dec 22, 2009 7:10 PM ET #4 (permalink)

I have a feeling that this is not going to end too well.

Dec 22, 2009 7:16 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Hi InfernoNecrosis!

How are you, young Mate?

You soung like a nice young lady by the way! I say young, because compared to a silly old bugger like me, who's 48 years old, you're very young!

No, but I really mean it, when I say that this is definitely the best and friendliest Forum I've ever found: I reckon you're all great; I really do!

I'm from Australia, by the way (don't hold that against me!!).

Dec 22, 2009 7:21 PM ET #6 (permalink)

I'm very well. How are you? And don't worry about being from Australia - we have plenty of Aussies on the site, all of whom are crazy :P Don't you have something more interesting to do such as riding kangaroos or wrestling alligators? :P haha, only messing, dude. I have relatives in Sydney. :)

Dec 22, 2009 7:23 PM ET #7 (permalink)

^damn Aussies...filling up our forums with their kanga-nigger talk...

just kidding for the record...nice to see more people from across the mega-puddle they call the pacific.

This one is American, Floridian to be exact, soooo....howdy.

Dec 22, 2009 7:27 PM ET #8 (permalink)

That's funny, IN! I like it!!!!!

Yeah, Sydney's a good place!

Do you get over here much, to see your Relatives?

I'm from a small place called Toowoomba, which is West of Brisbane, with both being in the State of Queensland, which is North of New South Wales, where Sydney is: if that helps at all!!

I love your comments about riding Kangaroos and Wrestling Alligators!! Steve Irwin would be proud of you!!

Dec 22, 2009 7:32 PM ET #9 (permalink)

I've always wanted to see my relatives in Sydney but I, unfortunately, cannot afford such trips. I imagine it would be a really lovely place though. And it's just nice to hear my aunt's kids on the phone because for some reason, the Australian accent is just adorable on children. :)

Dec 22, 2009 7:43 PM ET #10 (permalink)

Yeah, it would be expensive! What a shame!

That's funny about the Kids' Aussie accents!

Dec 22, 2009 7:46 PM ET #11 (permalink)

Hi Fuck_A_Name!! Love your name, by the way!!!!!! What a classic!! I love it!!

Thanks so much for your kind welcome and funny comments!

I believe Florida is a nice place, from what I've heard!

Dec 22, 2009 7:58 PM ET #12 (permalink)

yeah florida brings in a lot of coke! cubans are some crazy mother fuckers man! i would love to go to miami and experience "the scene".

Dec 22, 2009 8:03 PM ET #13 (permalink)

Whats all this hootin-nanny up in here?

Dec 22, 2009 8:10 PM ET #14 (permalink)

damn i can go for a bean burrito right now! stop making me hungry asshole!

Dec 22, 2009 11:21 PM ET #15 (permalink)

what's with everything being funny? are you high right now?

Dec 23, 2009 12:15 AM ET #16 (permalink)

You are high as a fucking kite!

Dec 23, 2009 3:29 AM ET #17 (permalink)

douglass thanks bro you put a tear in my eye these days before the birthday of jesus
dont worry man i am from holland they dont mind i do think hahaha only some will bitch the way i write hahahah
have to make it one day to your country but i am afraid i will get rapped by one of the big kangaroo animales
actually i dont live in holland anymore live on some island in the careabean

a yeah coke the other white snow
agent were i am it comes in by the loads couple of monts ago a shipment drifted in the ocean about 700 lbs
and the product cost nothing a gram about 15 us (not that i know that)
damm and i am close to the fire my family of my wife is colombian hahahaaha

Dec 23, 2009 12:32 PM ET #18 (permalink)

fuckin WILCO man. i think you are my hero.

Dec 23, 2009 1:25 PM ET #19 (permalink)

I don't use the forum for like a day and people start getting along? What the fuck guys?!

Nice thread I must say. Good to have you on board Douglas! Happy christmas from this Pom!

Dec 23, 2009 2:13 PM ET #20 (permalink)

fuck off OZ!

Dec 23, 2009 5:40 PM ET #21 (permalink)

That's more like it!

SUCK MY NOB POLICE WOMAN!!!

Dec 23, 2009 6:44 PM ET #22 (permalink)

I'll teach yer grandmother to suck eggs!

Dec 23, 2009 6:53 PM ET #23 (permalink)

BUT I HOPE YOU LEFT ENOUGH ROOM FOR MY FIST BECAUSE I'M GOING TO RAM IT INTO YOUR STOMACH!!!

Dec 23, 2009 7:08 PM ET #24 (permalink)

SCREW YOU BENNY!!

Dec 24, 2009 2:47 AM ET #25 (permalink)

@F_A_N:

I TOLD YOU I WAS GONNA SHOOT
YOU DIDNT BELIEVE ME
Ah, memories

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum