"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS

Displaying 14 posts
Displaying 14 posts
Dec 22, 2009 6:27 AM ET #1 (permalink)

And I hope that 2010 is a great year for everyone.

Dec 22, 2009 8:35 AM ET #2 (permalink)

thanks bro

Dec 22, 2009 9:07 AM ET #3 (permalink)

No worries at all, wilco.

Take care, Mate.

Dec 22, 2009 10:39 AM ET #4 (permalink)

Right back at ya Douglas. Have a safe and happy holiday.

Dec 22, 2009 5:20 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Thanks for that, Blindgreed1.

I hope that 2010 is a great year for you, Mate.

Dec 22, 2009 5:26 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Not a problem coight! (my buddy down under tells me coight is a term of affection among mates) Lolz. I end up saying this every year but here goes... Can't be any worse than last year (and I'm always wrong). I wish you all the best too Douglas.

Dec 22, 2009 5:34 PM ET #7 (permalink)

Lol, just reminds me of the Aussie legend that was Russel coight. Funniest thing to ever come out of Australia.

Dec 22, 2009 5:37 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Hi Cynic,

Yeah, Russell Coight was a classic, wasn't he? Funny stuff indeed!!

I hope 2010 is a great year for you, Mate.

Dec 22, 2009 7:05 PM ET #9 (permalink)

Fuck my arse I forgot all about old Russ-Russ! Probably the greatest tv show ever made, anywhere, ever. In fact I'm gonna go see if I can find it online hahah :D

Dec 22, 2009 7:11 PM ET #10 (permalink)

Good one, psythe!

I hope you find it, and have a few good laughs for me, too!

Dec 23, 2009 3:47 AM ET #11 (permalink)

^Didn't you say somewhere you're 48? You have the energy of a five year old, man! A five year old on a three-day lolly bender, no less. How do you maintain your constant levels of excitement???

Dec 23, 2009 4:30 AM ET #12 (permalink)

Gosh psythe, you guys are just so funny all the time!!! I appreciate your commentary on sugar rushes in comparison to my energy levels. That was very clever of you, little chap. *Gives you a sticker*

:P

Dec 23, 2009 5:16 AM ET #13 (permalink)

Love your comments, psythe and IN!!

No, I'm not on drugs or anything like that. It's just me. I just like meeting new people, particularly great people like the ones we have on this forum; that's all.

Dec 26, 2009 5:34 AM ET #14 (permalink)

I have no idea what IN's on about, but I'm pretty sure she needs to put the jellybeans down now.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum