"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

WESTBORO BAPTIST NAZI CUNTS ARE COMING TO CHARLOTTE TO PROTEST THE DNC!!!

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> WESTBORO BAPTIST NAZI CUNTS ARE COMING TO CHARLOTTE TO PROTEST THE DNC!!!

Displaying 25 posts
Displaying 25 posts
Aug 27, 2012 7:00 PM ET #1 (permalink)

O boy, the day i have been waiting for is approaching. i have wanted to confront these hate filled nazi cunts for a looooooooong time, and I will be abble to sept 4th.....woo hoooooooooo....Branded will be out in full force spewing his hate speech at these nazi cunts!!!

Aug 28, 2012 12:15 PM ET #2 (permalink)

You better get some video of it and share the link :-P

Aug 28, 2012 2:03 PM ET #3 (permalink)

You know i will..I cant wait for this day! Already have a few people ready to scream it with me...!

Aug 28, 2012 3:32 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Give em hell Brian. A few bags of poo might not hurt either.

Aug 28, 2012 3:48 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Ya want me to say anything on your behalf BG?!!

Aug 28, 2012 5:52 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Tell em to come back down here so I can finish what I started when they came to protest the burial of my buddy SSG. Joe Lozano. Mother fuckers!

Aug 28, 2012 6:40 PM ET #7 (permalink)

i def will do!

Aug 29, 2012 10:49 AM ET #8 (permalink)

R10

I imagine these scumbags will be heavily protected by the cops,while they exercise thier "right" to peaceful assembly. I dont know how or why these rotten fucks are allowed to show up and spread thier message of negativity and hate. A middle finger salute and a few expletives for me,branded.

Aug 29, 2012 2:29 PM ET #9 (permalink)

You got it R10......

Aug 29, 2012 2:30 PM ET #10 (permalink)

Hope you're able to get in some good shots at the WBC.

Just be careful with how far you take things. Margie Phelps is not only the preachers duaghter, but is also their lawyer.
That probably explains how they are able to get away with their hate speech.

You could point out the absurdity of God hating the humans he created - gay or not. Or the pontlessness and hypocrisy of focusing on one sin while ignoring others. It will probably go right over their heads though.

Enjoy yourself! T minus 6 days....

Aug 29, 2012 3:04 PM ET #11 (permalink)

Im plan on asking ahead of time to the cops as to what we can say without being arrested for it. I want to be able to get maximum hatred with no cosequences!!

Aug 30, 2012 4:14 PM ET #12 (permalink)

They cuffed me and threw me in the car and then let me go after the douchebags left the mortuary. Joe had a wife and 2 baby girls that didn't need to hear that shit. The cops were on board with my way of thinking. I smashed a few signs and told the dude with the bullhorn that I was gonna shove the sticks up his ass sideways if he didn't STFU and leave. They took statements, wrote my violations, ripped em up in front of me and then let me go and told me to have a nice day. Most cops are former military guys so...

Aug 30, 2012 4:52 PM ET #13 (permalink)

Branded. I know you're intent on releasing your inner hatred on the WBC, but what if you went a different route?

Make up a bunch of faux signs that make fun of the WBC.

"WBC: We Beat Children"
"WBC: Worn Birth Canals" (That one would probably go over their heads)
"WBC are FAGS"
"Fred loves hot Man Meat"
"Margie is a Scissor Fighter"
"WBC: Nutjobs against Blowjobs"

Sometimes, the thought of not being taken seriously can get under their skin more than the shouting match they are already prepared for.

Just a thought... either way, I hope you enjoy yourself and avoid getting lock-up.

BG: I always wondered how law enforcement is able to put up with 'protecting' those assholes. Good to know the cops on your area are pretty level headed.

Aug 30, 2012 6:17 PM ET #14 (permalink)

I feel like their attitude is "as long as nobody gets hurt on camera, what comes around goes around" DJ. If someone gets hurt on camera, there's a shit ton of paperwork involved. Otherwise "Deny, deny, deny."

Aug 30, 2012 7:30 PM ET #15 (permalink)

Give them a hug from me.

Aug 31, 2012 8:42 AM ET #16 (permalink)

TIM: No can do!!!

Aug 31, 2012 1:59 PM ET #17 (permalink)

Excuse my ignorance but I had to google these wing-nuts........ well, fuck me in the ass with an abortion-loving homosexual soldier - they're off the charts unhinged!!!

You have my full support Branded! Good luck - keep us informed!

Aug 31, 2012 8:51 PM ET #18 (permalink)

TY maam, I plan on letting everyone know what went down with these subhuman piles of dogshit!!

Sep 2, 2012 9:50 AM ET #19 (permalink)

I agree with DJ's take on it too. Being not taken seriously AND disrespected in signage for everyone to see is a good way to fight fire with fire. After all, the guy with the metal shirt holding the "Fuck this guy" sign has become a classic online. Simple or cheeky, you can beat them at their own game.

Sep 2, 2012 8:22 PM ET #20 (permalink)

Less than 48 hours to go. After the confrontation with the WBC I will be joining a fellow who helped out at the Green Buss Tour for Marijuana Legalization when they stopped at the smoke shop in front of my house, in uptown Charlotte to listen to Gary Johnson speak. Im liking him so Im gonna give him a listen to see what he has to say.....Ill be making a review of the day and hopefully have some video to post up as well.....

Sep 3, 2012 3:08 PM ET #21 (permalink)

^^^
Gary Johnson is a good man and an excellent candidate. Any other election I would vote for him but since he does not have a chance of wining a vote for him is a vote for re-electing Obama, so he should step down like Ron Paul did. Speaking of medical marijuana, funny how Obama has cracked down even harder than Bush on the dispensaries after fooling many morons into thinking that he was going to outright legalize the plant. Just one of the many, many Obama lies.

(This post was last edited on September 3, 2012 at 3:09 PM ET.)

Sep 3, 2012 5:40 PM ET #22 (permalink)

Well, update to the schedule: The Green Bus will not be at the DNC. Apparently some emergency has arisen and they will be forced to cancel. They are located in Hickory NC so they are close, but it sucks they have to cancel.....

Sep 4, 2012 9:29 AM ET #23 (permalink)

branded bring your hate upon them you can have some of my hate got lots of them today

Sep 4, 2012 10:03 AM ET #24 (permalink)

Go Branded!!!
And BG...LMAO at what you did and said. Sorry to hear they targeted a funeral you were at.
There's no low that these people won't sink to.

Sep 4, 2012 10:06 AM ET #25 (permalink)

I will definitely let them know Wilco!!!

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum