"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Exodus to headline the 3rd Annual Slaughter By The Water Festival in Alamada,Ca

Posted in: Forum Home >> Classic Metal >> Exodus to headline the 3rd Annual Slaughter By The Water Festival in Alamada,Ca

Displaying 1 post
Displaying 1 post
Aug 23, 2012 1:18 AM ET #1 (permalink)

I have a heavy metal show I produce in Alameda,CA on an aircraft carrier, the USS Hornet. It is being broadcasted live via the internet this SATURDAY. Can you help me spread the word all over the world? Repost, pass it along, spread the word all over the world. Repost on your page? International pages too?

Hosted by TESTAMENT’s Chuck Billy with Performances by Exodus, Philm(Slayer/WAR), Absu, Witchaven, Impaled, Autopsy, Abysmal Dawn and More!
Fans can watch the main stage performances at the festival on USTREAM.tv for just a one-time payment of $1.99. The stream will be located here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sbtw3.

Thank You

Brian Montague
www.slaughterbythewater.com

Reply to Discussion or Return to Classic Metal forum