"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

NFL 2012 season

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> NFL 2012 season

Displaying posts 51 - 75 of 79 1 2 3 4 Last
Displaying posts 51 - 75 of 79 1 2 3 4 Last
Oct 5, 2012 5:00 PM ET #51 (permalink)

I look at that game as a trap game for the Giants. If Coughlin brings a balanced run game the G-men get the W, but if they try to take it to the air too often, they'll lose. Cleaveland is a lot better this year.

Oct 8, 2012 3:36 PM ET #52 (permalink)

Bring on the Lions. I really wish Vick didn't have dick fingers.

Oct 8, 2012 9:22 PM ET #53 (permalink)

I believe you mean Ron Mexico.

Oct 9, 2012 1:21 PM ET #54 (permalink)

Sure, why not? Either way the asshole needs to protect the fucking ball.

Oct 9, 2012 4:59 PM ET #55 (permalink)

2 records broken and our 1st win! Congrats Saints.

Oct 9, 2012 5:29 PM ET #56 (permalink)

Happy you got that win and the records. Now they won't be so hungry in 3 weeks. lol.

Oct 12, 2012 4:03 PM ET #57 (permalink)

TIM: Your G-men are going to be ass raped this Sunday by the 9ers. 30-17 9ers.

Iggs will dominate the Lions

Ravens will devestate the cowballs.

Oct 14, 2012 1:46 AM ET #58 (permalink)

I got my chips ready, waiting for Cruz to throw some salsa on that bitch when HE RAPES THE SAN FAGSISSYCO 69ERS

Oct 15, 2012 12:23 AM ET #59 (permalink)

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/1010/nfl_g_victor-cruz_mb_400.jpg

Oct 15, 2012 1:05 PM ET #60 (permalink)

TIM: That was truely a shocker. Congrats, but don't get too cocky. Red Skins always give the G-men fits.

Mike Vick needs to go. That is all.

Oct 17, 2012 4:09 PM ET #61 (permalink)

So we fired Castillio. The guy that was doing a good job... Whats more, the fat man said Vick is our starting QB. I'm about ready to throw in the towell on this season and see who our next head coach is.

Oct 17, 2012 10:07 PM ET #62 (permalink)

Hahahahaa ARE YOU UNHAPPY WITH HOW MIKE REID IS COACHING THE EAGLES? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

G-men always can find the g-spot. Fact.

Oct 18, 2012 4:48 PM ET #63 (permalink)

I don't know, nor have I ever even heard of "Mike Reid". Did you mean Andy Reid??? I've been unhappy with the way Andy Reid coaches this team for a very long time. Too pass happy. Especially since we have a top 5 running back in our stable. We can still win the division, but I'd really rather see Vick on the bench than on the field.

How about those Yankees? HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ka-ZING!

Oct 29, 2012 1:46 PM ET #64 (permalink)

I can't remember a time when I was more dissappointed in my team. Even the "Kotite years" were more promising to me because we didn't have a talented team and there were no expectations. I believe Vick will ride the pine from here on out and the Foles era has begun. This is promising to me, but after watching our defense stink up the link yesterday I no longer have much hope for this season. They need to Fire Castillio again. Lol.

Oct 30, 2012 10:33 AM ET #65 (permalink)

Hey Blind. I think even WE might beat ya'll.

Oct 30, 2012 12:06 PM ET #66 (permalink)

BG I was drunk when I said Mike Reid haha. Andy Reid is a fat walrus and when he's reading his playbook, it's actually a menu from shake shack. Fat fuck.

Giants are going to the superbowl again, by the way.

Nov 13, 2012 5:56 PM ET #67 (permalink)

How bout dem Saints knockin down dem dirty birds?!?!?!?!

Nov 21, 2012 1:27 PM ET #68 (permalink)

"Saints are HOT" Lol.

TIM: After watching that game last weekend, I think the G-men need to take it one game at a time.

Foles looked pretty good considering he has zero protection. I think we'll take the Panthers down on Monday, but that's all I'm willing to commit to right now.

Jan 3, 2013 6:54 PM ET #69 (permalink)

I'm ready for the '13 season.! I haven't felt this ashamed to be a Chiefs fan in years.!!
Hey Bg1 - you can relate huh.? lol

Jan 4, 2013 10:06 AM ET #70 (permalink)

I sure can, and now your Chiefs have our old HC. Funny how Vermiel and Reid both came from Philly and are arguably the best coaches KC's ever had.

Jan 4, 2013 2:28 PM ET #71 (permalink)

With Sean Payton coming back for a few years, it goes without saying that my Saints are going to be hungry next year. Need to bolster up that defense though. It was a tough season.

Jan 4, 2013 4:46 PM ET #72 (permalink)

As long as Payton stays in NOLA I'll be happy. His friendship with Jerry Jones makes me nervous.

Jan 8, 2013 5:50 PM ET #73 (permalink)

It was Jerry Jones that told him to take the job in NO. So who wins the Super Bowl?

Jan 9, 2013 12:08 PM ET #74 (permalink)

Yeah... I know. Like I said, it worries me.

The winner of the superbowl this year will be the team that outscores their opponents. lol. It's a wierd playoff picture this year. There are a lot of possibilities and variables to go along with each one, which is not entirely a new concept, but when's the last time the playoffs have been all over the place like they are this year?

Jan 16, 2013 10:25 AM ET #75 (permalink)

I'm gonna say 9ers vs the Ravens. We'll know for sure after this weekend and I know the Pats are the popular AFC pick, but the Ravens were pretty impressive last week and without Gronk I like the Ravens D in this one. Plus they're the underdog and I always root for the underdog. 9ers will destroy the Falcons based on what I saw Seattle do last week.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum