"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

NFL 2012 season

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> NFL 2012 season

Displaying posts 26 - 50 of 79 1 2 3 4 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 50 of 79 1 2 3 4 Last
Sep 11, 2012 1:42 AM ET #26 (permalink)

BlindGreed- LOL I hear ya, how about support the Dolphins with me this year then, haha

Sep 11, 2012 11:34 AM ET #27 (permalink)

The fins really dropped the ball in the off season this year. They had a shot at some really good talent, but choked in the negotiation. They act like they're broke.

Sep 11, 2012 1:59 PM ET #28 (permalink)

super bowl will be steelers vs panthers half time show steel panther

Sep 11, 2012 2:05 PM ET #29 (permalink)

^Hahaha

Sep 11, 2012 3:24 PM ET #30 (permalink)

LMFAO!!!

Sep 12, 2012 10:54 AM ET #31 (permalink)

haha, nice one Wilco. I've mostly given up on football and on the Dolphins as well but thought I'd check in here to see what's up and was rewarded with Wilco's gem.

Sep 12, 2012 11:40 AM ET #32 (permalink)

Yeah, the Dolphins suck. Living in Miami, I won't be watching too many of their games.

Sep 12, 2012 1:53 PM ET #33 (permalink)

I'm still harboring hope for NCAA game where South Carolina and Oregon state play eachother. The Cocks and the Beavers. The possibilities for the play by play commentary hilarity is endless. Think about it.

Sep 12, 2012 6:18 PM ET #34 (permalink)

I'm predicting the superbowl champs are going to be 0-2 chumps come Monday morning. Here's why:
#1.....Playing at home, so I expect a general feeling of complacency to start the game.
#2.....Offensive line sucks.
#3.....Bradshaw just isn't that great anymore.
#4....Wilson is very sketchy at this point.
#5.....Mediocre QBs own the Giants Defense.

Sep 12, 2012 6:23 PM ET #35 (permalink)

My Iggs have a tough game against the Ravens on Sunday. If they play like they did last Sunday we'll be 1-1, but as a seasoned Iggs fan I know we generally play down to our opponents. I think it will be a close game either way.

Sep 15, 2012 1:39 AM ET #36 (permalink)

I got high expectattions for the Ravens this season, I think they are the team to beat in the AFC.....and watch out for Denver, I would be surprised if they make a run for the bowl

Sep 16, 2012 12:16 PM ET #37 (permalink)

The Irish looked GOOD yesterday. I actually went to the Wildcats slaughter fest last night too. Sucks to be SCU. On to the Ravens game. Expecting to see a show today. There's talk about Vick's job being on the line for this one. He either lights it up today or we start the Nick Foles era. I expect he'll produce and I think Shady McCoy will have a big game as well. It will be close but I'm going with 28-24 Eagles.

Sep 16, 2012 8:07 PM ET #38 (permalink)

Hell yeah they did BlindGreed! I watched the Cal vs Ohio State game and thought that Cal might pull off the upset but they fell short and then watched the Irish game and it was good one. Next up for Notre Dame: Michigan in Ann Harbor

Sep 17, 2012 11:41 AM ET #39 (permalink)

Is big blue even ranked this year?

I said it would be a close game but ANOTHER 1 point "W" never crossed my mind. Our D is playing lights out this year and I believe our offense showed some weaknesses in the mighty Ravens D. With as many times as we turned it over to them, they should have killed us.

9ers are looking bullet proof this year.

AP1: Your Saints are stinking up the place bruthah. My sympathies...

Sep 17, 2012 2:37 PM ET #40 (permalink)

I was hoping to catch some of that Ravens game. They are the "home team" so I like to see them do well. But kinda glad I didn't witness that frustrating ending.

Sep 17, 2012 2:52 PM ET #41 (permalink)

And ironically your phins kicked some ass yesterday. lol. Bush slammed into the Raiders D like he used to slam into into Kim Kardashian. lol

Sep 17, 2012 5:55 PM ET #42 (permalink)

Not expecting much from this season. Too many emotions.

Sep 18, 2012 1:31 PM ET #43 (permalink)

@ Bruno: Well, Flacco cries more than Cutler and Peyton looked pretty shitty last night. I haven't seen enough AFC teams to comment on, but I'll tell you that the 9ers and the Falcons both look bullet proof right now.

AP1: C'mere buddy *gives AP1 a big long tight hug*

Sep 18, 2012 9:29 PM ET #44 (permalink)

NYG bitches. NYG.

Sep 27, 2012 5:45 PM ET #45 (permalink)

Sunday night TIM. I'm looking forward to it.

Oct 1, 2012 11:51 AM ET #46 (permalink)

I was rooting for those phins last night. Anybody catch that Giant's Eagles game? LMFAO!!! E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!

Oct 2, 2012 5:25 PM ET #47 (permalink)

Saints straight up lost that game for themselves. They had the W, and threw it away. I can take when we just get out played, but not this. On top of all that, we had several obvious calls go our way, and we still found a way to fuck it up. Such is the life of a Saints fan. *weeps into hands*

Oct 2, 2012 6:02 PM ET #48 (permalink)

I think your Saints have us when we come off our bye this year. Our record is sic under Reid coming off the bye, but I'm scared your Saints will be hungry for the W. True story.

Oct 4, 2012 6:28 PM ET #49 (permalink)

This is fucking hilarious: http://profootballmock.com/?p=4810

Oct 5, 2012 4:38 PM ET #50 (permalink)

I can't wait to murder the Browns. I'm still depressed after our Eagles loss.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum