"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

NFL 2012 season

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> NFL 2012 season

Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 79 1 2 3 4 Last
Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 79 1 2 3 4 Last
Aug 21, 2012 6:26 PM ET #1 (permalink)

It is upon us. Lets talk about this shit fuckbags.

Aug 21, 2012 11:42 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Ain't nothin to talk about. Saints is takin that bitch.

Aug 22, 2012 4:52 AM ET #3 (permalink)

Not before the Patriots, they ain't.

Aug 22, 2012 11:17 AM ET #4 (permalink)

Pfft, you're Saints aint doin shit this year AP1. Too much bullshit goin on behind the scenes. Brees looked good. That's about it.

Oz: Lol, nice to see you chipping in this year. So you've picked the Pats now? For real?

Aug 22, 2012 11:43 AM ET #5 (permalink)

Yeah, pretty much because New England is the closest there is to having an English team in the NFL :P Also because the first Englishman to win a Superbowl Ring (Scott McCready) is a QPR supporter. Figured that was as close a connection I get to any NFL team, though I tend to back Vancouver teams in the NBA, NHL and MLS.

Aug 22, 2012 12:37 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Cool deal. Mallet looked pretty good on Monday night. Once Brady puts himself out to pasture, I think Mallet will fit nicely into the Pats game plan.

The other new kid from that game looked REALLY good. Yep. "Little Nickey" Foles from my Wildcats team looked spectacular in Eagle green.

Aug 23, 2012 1:08 PM ET #7 (permalink)

I'm just gonna sit back and hope that my Chefs don't embarrass me again... It's been a long time since I've been able to wear the arrowhead without feeling a bit ashamed.!

Haven't seen a preseason game yet... until last weekend I've been without a computer all summer... So, I'm just trying to catch up with all the drama from around the league.!?
Chad Johnson cut in Miami.... T.O in Seattle... lol

Aug 23, 2012 3:22 PM ET #8 (permalink)

They beat the Cards in game 1, got beat by the Rams in game 2 and they play TO and the Seacocks tomorrow. Hali got a one game suspension for smoking weed and Dwayne Bowe is looking like he's going to be a fuckin STUD for the Chiefs this year. That ought to bring you up to speed buddy. ;-)

Aug 28, 2012 3:30 PM ET #9 (permalink)

This is the last week of pre-season. I hope all my boys stay healthy and we hit the ground runnin this year. Last year was a HUGE let down. E-A-G-L-E-S! EAGLES \m/\m/

Aug 28, 2012 10:25 PM ET #10 (permalink)

Yankees.

Note: This was a joke.

(This post was last edited on September 7, 2012 at 2:40 AM ET.)

Aug 30, 2012 6:14 PM ET #11 (permalink)

Wrong thread asshole. ;-)

Sep 6, 2012 3:45 PM ET #12 (permalink)

Well, well, well... How quickly the mighty have fallen. G-men looked like shit against the Cowballs last night.

Sep 7, 2012 2:18 AM ET #13 (permalink)

Wassup football fans for some reason this year I am looking forward to the NCAA season more than the NFL. Is it cool to talk college ball here or should we take that to another thread?

Notre Dame looked really good last week against Air Force, but the damn the Fighting Irish have one of the toughest schedules in the nation.

Sep 7, 2012 2:39 AM ET #14 (permalink)

Goddamn it fuck the motherfucking redneck sister-loving Cowboys.

Sep 7, 2012 11:42 AM ET #15 (permalink)

Bruno: Let's do it here man. GO IRISH!!! Although I'm seriously stoked for this years NFL season.

TIM: My sentiments exactly.

Sep 7, 2012 2:45 PM ET #16 (permalink)

Rite on BlindGreed sounds good.

Guys what is wrong with loving your sister? I do not have one but I know if I did I would not hate her ;)

TIM which team do you support?

(This post was last edited on September 7, 2012 at 2:45 PM ET.)

Sep 8, 2012 11:27 PM ET #17 (permalink)

I SUPPORT THE MOTHERFUCKIN' MOTHER-RAPING VAGINA-OBLITERATING NEW YORK FUCKING GIANTS.

Sep 9, 2012 1:30 AM ET #18 (permalink)

NFL= Saints/Super Bowl Champs

NCAA= LSU/National Champs

End of fucking story

Sep 9, 2012 4:29 PM ET #19 (permalink)

Saints? Hah.

Sep 9, 2012 8:07 PM ET #20 (permalink)

Some good games today! Had to work but listened to the Fighting Irish top the Boilers on the radio, then later watched USC over Syracuse, and ended with the Angels beating the Tigers (baseball Tigers, not AP's Tigers).

(This post was last edited on September 9, 2012 at 10:43 PM ET.)

Sep 10, 2012 11:10 AM ET #21 (permalink)

AP1: Your Saints took a beating from the NFCE basement dwellers yesterday. I didn't see the game, but watched the highlights. I can't imagine the Skins are THAT good this year, but I could be wrong. Probably closer to the truth to say that the Saints are missing Payton on the sidelines.

My Iggs looked like fuckin garbage yesterday. Got a lot of things to work on before next Sunday, but they got the "W."

I didn't get to see the Irish play Saturday either, but I tracked it on my phone. They have a history of letting Purdue sneak back in to steal one at the last minute. I was happy to hear that they turned that around this year.

My Wildcats pulled off a shocker against Oklahoma State on Saturday. If they keep playing that hard consistently, they might be a contender this year.

Sep 10, 2012 11:56 AM ET #22 (permalink)

Yeah Blindgreed really good game at Purdue, tied at the half, Irish prevailed in the battle of Indiana with seven seconds to go. Like you said Purdue ocassionally pulls off an upset but Notre Dame is looking pretty good so far. I didnt mention it the other day but I watched the UCLA game too, and that was a good one. Also watched bits of the Tide, but is was not even close.

Sep 10, 2012 12:05 PM ET #23 (permalink)

Hey BlindGreed I didn't know you liked the AZ Cats, rite on man. Pretty sure USC is at Arizona last Saturday of October, but I could be wrong. I like USC alot, but Notre Dame is number one!

Sep 10, 2012 1:37 PM ET #24 (permalink)

It's been so long since they were relevant in football that I back them out of sympathy and not so much because I studied there. lol.

Sep 10, 2012 7:11 PM ET #25 (permalink)

Not expecting much from this season. If we somehow manage to sneak into the playoffs, I'll be ecstatic.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum