"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

whats the craziest or worse thing you ever smoked?

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> whats the craziest or worse thing you ever smoked?

Displaying posts 26 - 27 of 27 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 27 of 27 1 2 Last
Dec 18, 2009 12:51 PM ET #26 (permalink)

Agent: Salvia is worth it. When I tried it I guess the best way to describe what happened was the horizon lines disappeared and it kinda felt like everything melded into each other. That was just the cheap weak shit too. I'm currently trying to get some of the more intense shit but the weak shit was worth it imo.

Dec 18, 2009 12:52 PM ET #27 (permalink)

I'm with BlindGreed1, I've for the most part quit weed and will only smoke hookah and cigars now. Idc if you smoke a cigarette, cigar, weed, salvia or anything at all. Never got into cigarettes for the most part.

(This post was last edited on December 18, 2009 at 12:53 PM ET.)

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum