"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

whats the craziest or worse thing you ever smoked?

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> whats the craziest or worse thing you ever smoked?

Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 27 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 27 1 2 Last
Dec 14, 2009 6:26 PM ET #1 (permalink)

a frined and i were sitting around listening to Slayers Seasons in the Abyss and we thought it would be awesome to be able to say we smoked part of a human being. so we clipped our fingernails (rumor had it that THC was stored in nails and hair) and sparked a bowl. that was quite unpleasant but we are dumb metalheads right? i think we took blood brothers to a different level. in the end i blame it on Slayer, they made us do it.

Dec 14, 2009 11:34 PM ET #2 (permalink)

I had smoked salmon yesterday.

Dec 15, 2009 9:49 AM ET #3 (permalink)

Ashes of a friends relative. \m/\m/

Dec 15, 2009 11:31 AM ET #4 (permalink)

Part of a human being, Agent? Not only would that taste terrible, but the smell... My god, the smell.

As for me, uhh, I used to smoke pot. That's it. Now the craziest thing I smoke is cigarettes. Wooo...

Dec 15, 2009 1:28 PM ET #5 (permalink)

passion flower~ doesn't do much

Dec 15, 2009 1:44 PM ET #6 (permalink)

smoking is good do love white widow and my trustfull sigarets
reminds me it is time for a cold heineken and a sigaret

Dec 15, 2009 2:24 PM ET #7 (permalink)

we have rolled tea when out of pot and smoked that, its not bad actualy. we once tricked a friend into smoking a crushed up roach. that still churns my stomache.
yeah i smoked part of a human (not ash) but like i said slayer made us do it.

Dec 16, 2009 2:06 AM ET #8 (permalink)

I have some friends that smoked coffee. All they could say was, "harsh". They also smoked leather.

Dec 16, 2009 5:02 AM ET #9 (permalink)

thea bags
and some ash of a dead biker did not know that untill i came home from a party

Dec 16, 2009 10:21 AM ET #10 (permalink)

i dared a friend to smoke a dead bee once, he did it and it smelled so bad!

Dec 16, 2009 12:59 PM ET #11 (permalink)

Drugs are bad, mmmk?

Dec 16, 2009 1:03 PM ET #12 (permalink)

dill weed

Dec 16, 2009 1:10 PM ET #13 (permalink)

everyone smokes drugs, i never considered out of the norm so i did not list everything i smoked. i basicly have smoked everythign at one point or another except mescaline or ex. a joint dipped in embalming fluid is the best though. then a little opium on a bowl of weed.
PINTO- drugs are only bad when you pay too much for them or when you run out. i do not have these problems anymore though :-)

(This post was last edited on December 16, 2009 at 1:11 PM ET.)

Dec 16, 2009 2:56 PM ET #14 (permalink)

Agent: You smoke all these other things like drugs and fingernails, yet you're opposed to the smell of tobacco? I'm sure smoking fingernails smells far worse...

Dec 16, 2009 3:27 PM ET #15 (permalink)

doing something once does not exclude everything else forever. i generaly like the smell of burning tobacco except in my house and when i am eating. i cannot stand the smell of stale smoke on people, especialy me and my wife after being in public and then we come home. when one smokes they generaly dont smell the after affect. when i quit i had to leave me bed outside for days because i could stand the smell but never knew it stunk until i quit.,
besides some things smell good and some others dont, you guys keep trying to lump everything into an all or nothing type of deal. sorry but that does not fly- BG!
just because i like steak does not mean that i am going to enjoy every steak out there. hell even smokers have preferrance on their brands because some are better to them than others. i dont just drink any beer. i am quite picky, but i love beer. there are many women out there that i would never even think about fucking but i love fucking women.

(This post was last edited on December 16, 2009 at 3:38 PM ET.)

Dec 16, 2009 3:42 PM ET #16 (permalink)

Salvia is pretty much the craziest thing ive smoked.

Dec 16, 2009 3:53 PM ET #17 (permalink)

I'm not generalizing anything. I'm just saying that if someone smokes weed, fingernails, cigars or anything for that matter, I don't think they have a right to discriminate against someone who smokes tobacco. I don't smoke weed and honestly to me there is nothing worse smelling to me than a spent bong hit (which pot smokers love to blow into other peoples faces for some reason), but I don't discriminate against my friends who smoke weed. They can smoke their weed right next to me and it doesn't bother me to the point of saying they can't smoke it unless they are 20 feet from my door. If they blow it into my face I simply tell them if they do it again i'll knock their teeth down their throat. I deal with it and accept it as part of who they are. Part of life really... Tollerance.

Dec 16, 2009 3:59 PM ET #18 (permalink)

i sit wiht my friends when they smoke cigarettes, no big deal. but in public settings there has to be places for smokers and those who do not want to deal wiht smoke. i currently dont smoke anything. all that shit was past tense. i may take a hit on a bowl for an occasional event say at a concert or holiday, that does not equal smoking. i do not exhale. i am not against peole smoking all i was trying to point out is that there needs to be places for smokers to smoke that does not interfere with non smokers. non smokers have the right to not be affected by your choice to smoke.

Dec 17, 2009 12:32 AM ET #19 (permalink)

Agent: I didn't say it was ''all or nothing.'' I was just trying to get some clarification.

Dec 17, 2009 4:42 PM ET #20 (permalink)

salvia kinda recently.

Dec 17, 2009 6:12 PM ET #21 (permalink)

how is that salvia? is it worht it?

Dec 17, 2009 7:17 PM ET #22 (permalink)

Someone needs to represent the tokers, so here I am. I smoked cigarettes from the ages of 12-15. so I got a little credibility in that respect. Personally, I NEVER bitch when someone smokes herb or tobacco around me, unless it is in my house or my car. I feel that my house and my car are the two areas where I have the right to judge another person's habits and can put my foot down but otherwise, what gives anyone the right to tell another person what they can and cannot do and who are the PC police to decide what is accetable and what is not? Now, I am not talking about rape or murder, and things of that nature that truly have a severe impact on someone else's life. Everyone has pet peeves and/or does something that makes another individual uncomfortable, but we must accept one another's lifestyle, even if that lifestyle makes you sick and unease.
To answer the question of the thread, unfortunately one time I did freebase. Intense, but not something I would ever want to do again.

(This post was last edited on December 17, 2009 at 7:19 PM ET.)

Dec 17, 2009 7:26 PM ET #23 (permalink)

Agent- That finger nail story was prety disgusting, hahaha. I remember one time, as a teenager we made my buddy smoke a bowl of nothing but seeds. Another time it was nothing but stems. That time he even drank the bong water after he was done. There always seems to be one guy in the group who pulls those stunts....

Dec 18, 2009 11:53 AM ET #24 (permalink)

yeah i once smashed a bunch of stems and seeds into a gooey mush and the nsmoked it. it sucked. never brought myself to drink bong water though. yeah i have freebased lots of speed and coke. smoked crack and heroin. i guess embalming fluid has become very popular now but i did that shit back when it was still unknown. damn i just remembered i have smoked vasaline mixed wiht resin quite a few times. to my credit though i was in my teens and slayer made me do it.

Dec 18, 2009 12:41 PM ET #25 (permalink)

Back when I smoked pot, I had a friend who loved to drink the bongwater because of how badly it messed him up. No thanks, lol.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum