"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Anti-Smoking "Shelter" Campaign on School Campus

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Anti-Smoking "Shelter" Campaign on School Campus

Displaying posts 26 - 50 of 53 1 2 3 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 50 of 53 1 2 3 Last
Dec 16, 2009 12:12 PM ET #26 (permalink)

BG= fuckin hilarious!

Dec 16, 2009 12:19 PM ET #27 (permalink)

BG, i rarely smoke pot or cigars but when i do it is in a designated area. i have been posting that i dont have a problem wiht smokers. just the ones that blow smoke into my townhome and over my dinner plate. i feel bad for smokers because i know abotu "the need" of cigarettes and how much you guys are getting ripped off. i do however greatly enjoy going out places and not coming home and stinking (both my wife and i). when i smoke it usualy when i have been drinking and i realize i stink and take a shower before going to bed. peole putting their dogs outside does not leave a choice for the dog and the sun out here kills people and animals. smoking is your choice no one is forcing you to sit in a yard with no shade. though you may deserve to be chained up outside with the way you smell i would fight for your right to have shade also. i am not against smoking, just against smokers not respecting non-smokers. and vise versa. smoking should be done outside but not illegal. and it pisses me off how much they are pricing tobacco even though i do not smoke.

Dec 16, 2009 3:38 PM ET #28 (permalink)

"it is so nice now being able to go to a bar or take my wife to a pool hall and not come out of there reeking like a disgusting ash tray. smoking needs to stay out of the main social settings". I disagree. If smoking weed was legal, wouldn't you want to be able to light up in a bar? Pool halls, bars and bowling alleys have always reeked of cigarettes and stale beer until recently. Now all you can smell is the stale beer and the ever unpleasant odor of stale vomit. I for one would gladly trade the stale cigarettes smell for the more prevalent vomit smell in today's bars (I think the cigarette smell masked the vomit). I have watched you get up on your soap box and preach the evils of losing our rights as Americans, and yet you support rights being taken away from smokers? I will agree that in restaurants, grocery stores and places where children go should ban smoking, but I believe that it should be up to the owner of the bar, pool hall or bowling alley as to ban or not ban smoking in their establishment. Surely some would ban while others would not which would open up more revenue for small businesses. By the government banning smoking, many bars have closed their doors because people just buy beer and stay at home where they can smoke and drink. I know of 12 bars that went under when the smoking ban went into effect and thats just here in Tucson. As far as the dog goes, I disagree there too. If the fucker stayed out of the trash and off my sofa he'd be allowed to stay inside but he doesn't so he has made a choice. I have to supply shade for him because of said choice and therefore dogs are treated better than smokers in the state of Arizona.

(This post was last edited on December 16, 2009 at 3:43 PM ET.)

Dec 16, 2009 4:09 PM ET #29 (permalink)

touche on the bar and pool hall view. you are completely right. actualy as far as it is an "adult" setting establishment you are 100% correct on it being up to the owners choice. but leaving an animal outside in the 120 degree plus weather is not cool. put a damn tarp up for the fucker if you dont want a tree. get him an igloo doghouse. he cant just take off his fur coat when hes hot and the sun is relentless. there are still smoking establishments here. we have hookah pool halls and shit. if the bar sells tobacco (not out of a machine) but like they sell alcohol, it is legal to let the patrons smoke there.

Dec 16, 2009 4:26 PM ET #30 (permalink)

Ah... The little bastard has a shed and a fucking pool to swim in when he gets hot. My point is it's no way to treat a human being man. We don't have stuff like that down here. There are some bars that remodled and have smoking lounges, but you can't see the game from in there so I only end up there if the game isn't on the tele and I fucking HATE it.

Dec 16, 2009 4:31 PM ET #31 (permalink)

sorry man that sucks. ther are quite a few bars out here that have remodeled but they put a t.v. in that area. and we do have hookah bars that are pool halls so i did not see your angle.

Dec 16, 2009 4:31 PM ET #32 (permalink)

sorry man that sucks. ther are quite a few bars out here that have remodeled but they put a t.v. in that area. and we do have hookah bars that are pool halls so i did not see your angle.

Dec 16, 2009 4:40 PM ET #33 (permalink)

have to agree with brother blindgreed on this
most the time the ones like i said before are ex smokers and they bitch the most now
yes i do hav eto say when i go out of diiner i look firsrt how smokes and who not
than i wait untill i am done eating and go out side so the non smokers are not bitching
but hey going to a bar think people need to smoke in a bar and the ones who dont like it can go to a health bar and drink a health shake withthe non smokers

what about going to a concert poeple even smoke still there are you bitching than most likely not you have a good time with the smokers
and yes people who smoke pot need to shut up because it is smoking as well and dont say weed smoking is not bad for your health i even smoke weed so dont give me a hard time
and by the way have you ever seen a smoker who became a junkei because he smoked sigarets most of the dope heads who are on coke or crack started out on weed

Dec 16, 2009 5:17 PM ET #34 (permalink)

i owuld have never smoked a joint dipped in embalming fluid if i never started on them damned cigarettes! WILCO you smoke pot? dude better watch it before long you will end up with a needle in your arm. pot is the devils drug man. its the gateway to hell!

Dec 17, 2009 12:42 AM ET #35 (permalink)

Post 28 ftw. There have been a ton of bars around here that have closed as well.

Dec 17, 2009 3:33 AM ET #36 (permalink)

i know brother agent
but i am on my way to hell anyway i am maried hahaha
now what i try to say i dont care if people smoke or not but people who say they smoke pot say its not so bad as sigarets i do disagre on that part its bad as well
yeah man i am dutch most of us smoke pot do like that stuff makes me melow
but not as much any more my wife dont like it so much she bitches allready when i smoke sigarets she is a health freak

Dec 17, 2009 11:01 AM ET #37 (permalink)

tell her to go for a run and you can follow in tha car while smoking doob!

Dec 17, 2009 7:29 PM ET #38 (permalink)

My observation, as a non-smoker, is that smoking these days is like having a scarlet letter back in the day. "Tolerant" society will damn you, followed swiftly by second class citizen treatment, and the imminent daily harassment. I feel bad for the people that I see who have to smoke a grit hudled in an entryway, usually packed so deep with smokers it resembles a Chinese firedrill. Somehow, in the past 10-15 years the cigarette smoker has been made into a target whose lifestyle has been deemed unacceptable. But hang in there cancer stick junkies, it will be get worse, for soon they will require you to wear special symbols on your clothing for "identification" purposes, then the trains will come and your whole family will be taken to the camps, but don't worry after the shower you won't feel a thing........

(This post was last edited on December 17, 2009 at 11:30 PM ET.)

Dec 18, 2009 3:13 AM ET #39 (permalink)

bruno
yeah me as a smoker have to watch my back soon people will ratt me out and report me to the sigarete gestapo
but dont worry i will tell them how smokes and where so i will be safe for my help to round up the smokers
and will get special treatment i get a shower seperate

Dec 18, 2009 11:48 AM ET #40 (permalink)

WILCO you will be showering with BG! who knows what deseases he has, wiht all the feces rubiing and oral sex he gives to dead people. dont worry man i will pull some strings and get you out of there because you are awesome and i want to be like you when i grow up.

Dec 18, 2009 12:39 PM ET #41 (permalink)

Zyklon showers? Hmm, I swear this has all been done before... *ponders while stroking his beard*

Dec 18, 2009 12:44 PM ET #42 (permalink)

*suddenly realizes that he is stroking HH's beard too* Sorry man... I got all caught up in the thought of the possibility of it all.

(This post was last edited on December 18, 2009 at 12:45 PM ET.)

Dec 18, 2009 12:52 PM ET #43 (permalink)

RUN WILCO! your about to get tagged teamed in the shower- your on your own now pal!

Dec 18, 2009 12:59 PM ET #44 (permalink)

Haha, hands off my beard, son! *Strokes it faster while whispering to himself* Pretty beard, pretty beard. No one's going to hurt you...

Dec 18, 2009 1:13 PM ET #45 (permalink)

HH: Sorry man. Nothing personal but that is a nice beard you have there. Do you use product to keep it so soft and shiny?

Dec 18, 2009 1:25 PM ET #46 (permalink)

lol. It's not a big beard, it's just stubble. I just haven't shaved yet today.

Dec 18, 2009 1:52 PM ET #47 (permalink)

mine is down to my chest mother fuckers!

Dec 18, 2009 1:53 PM ET #48 (permalink)

AGENT: By chest you mean your tits right? lol.

Dec 18, 2009 1:53 PM ET #49 (permalink)

^ My pubic beard goes up to my chest. Beat that.

Dec 18, 2009 2:15 PM ET #50 (permalink)

i am not good at standing on my head. it is too hard to drink m beer.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum