"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Dark Philosophy black metal (Egypt) free album download

Posted in: Forum Home >> Extreme Metal >> Dark Philosophy black metal (Egypt) free album download

Displaying 8 posts
Displaying 8 posts
Jul 4, 2012 7:24 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Our album 50,000 years is available for download for free from mediafire at
http://www.mediafire.com/?f4h1fy7g0tpfijk

You can listen to sample tracks at http://soundcloud.com/tzulficar

The music is in the vein of Mayhem, Offenmond, Antaeus, Drudkh...

(This post was last edited on July 4, 2012 at 7:24 AM ET.)

Jul 19, 2012 3:58 AM ET #2 (permalink)

This is very nice black metal, I really like the tempo changes and you seem to do chaos very well.
I haven't listened to the whole album yet but my favorite song so far is the impossible princess, it has everything I liked from the other songs but done better, Klein faust is very nice as well.
If I had to make one complaint it would be that I would like the drums to be mixed better, but that's a problem that every band I listen to from here seems to have so it's not a big deal.
To stray from the music, I really like your song titles, they definitely make me want to listen to the songs, also that album art is freaky.

4.5/5
I'll definitely listen to more.

Sep 16, 2012 6:38 AM ET #3 (permalink)

Sorry for this late reply, I haven't been keeping track..
Thanks a lot for your good feedback, especially since is the ONLY response we've received from anyone whatsoever.
Impossible Princess is the last track we composed: it created some tension within the band, as several members found it too chaotic and not melodic enough.
The drums were recorded with only a couple of overhead mics and a trigger on the kick. So from there it was difficult to isolate the different elements and compress, balance or EQ them independently.
The artwork was drawn using a simple navy blue ballpoint pen.
Again, I'm glad that someone liked our album.

(This post was last edited on September 16, 2012 at 6:45 AM ET.)

Sep 28, 2012 12:07 AM ET #4 (permalink)

To stray from the music, I really like your song titles, they definitely make me want to listen to the songs, also that album art is freaky.

-------------------------
http://www.idealdvdmall.com/

(This post was last edited on September 28, 2012 at 12:08 AM ET.)

Oct 30, 2012 4:08 AM ET #5 (permalink)

Don't die quite yet. Album still available for free on mediafire.

Dec 12, 2012 4:40 AM ET #6 (permalink)

UP!

Feb 6, 2013 4:59 AM ET #7 (permalink)

Get back up there.

Aug 5, 2013 6:47 AM ET #8 (permalink)

Still available.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Extreme Metal forum