"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Can you identify this band??? PLEASE!!!

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Can you identify this band??? PLEASE!!!

Displaying 6 posts
Displaying 6 posts
Jul 1, 2012 3:48 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Does anyone have any idea how I can figure out what band is playing in the back ground of this UFC advertisement. I am desperate and would really like to figure this shit out...

http://www.ufc.com/media/FUEL4-MunozvsWeidman-Teaser

Any and all help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

Jul 1, 2012 7:03 AM ET #2 (permalink)

sorry dude, tried using a song finder app but joe Rogen and silver in the back ground fucked the song too much.

Jul 1, 2012 7:19 AM ET #3 (permalink)

You are the shit for trying man, much appreciated... im not having any luck any where

Jul 1, 2012 9:32 AM ET #4 (permalink)

Try Dirge Within.

Jul 1, 2012 5:25 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Not sure if Dirge Within was it but I am diggin there sound. Thanks for the reply man, much appreciated.

Jul 5, 2012 9:12 AM ET #6 (permalink)

Sounds like the same band who does the "face the pain" song already used by the ufc....Stemm....look them up and see........

(This post was last edited on July 5, 2012 at 9:15 AM ET.)

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum