"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Small Psychology Experiment

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Small Psychology Experiment

Displaying posts 101 - 104 of 104 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Displaying posts 101 - 104 of 104 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Dec 22, 2009 7:39 PM ET #101 (permalink)

Well I have done some things that many people would not be proud of or do if they were sober but that's like a whole 'nother thread and I don't want to ruin Jenny's psychology experiment XD

Dec 22, 2009 7:39 PM ET #102 (permalink)

Thanks, IN! Aren't we wonderful!!!!!!!!!

Dec 22, 2009 7:45 PM ET #103 (permalink)

ooh please tell IN. i am sure jenny will not mind.
Douglas you still have not figured outthat we are all a bunch of crazed mother fuckers here have you? BG likes ot rub feces on himself i eat cats and IN ... well she goes to school in canada. oh yeah and then theres the thing with dead bodies... i am going to shut up now.

(This post was last edited on December 22, 2009 at 7:46 PM ET.)

Dec 22, 2009 7:52 PM ET #104 (permalink)

Hi AGENT47,

I know, but I think you're all very funny! I love it!

Also, I reckon the Madder or Crazier, the better!!! It makes for more fun and good laughs!!!!!

No, you're all wonderful people; you really are!!

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum