"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Small Psychology Experiment

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Small Psychology Experiment

Displaying posts 76 - 100 of 104 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Displaying posts 76 - 100 of 104 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Dec 18, 2009 1:42 PM ET #76 (permalink)

KK i think you would have to be the one to kill her because peolpe lose control of their bladder and rectal functions upon leaving their bodies. so if you kidnap a cadaver it will already be void of its own feces. this is why BG ues his own he did not want it to be known that he has not yet worked up the balls to kill his own vicitm. i know where you can find some necrophelia groupies just waiting to be slaughtered for your pleasure. i tell you man there are some sick fetishes out there.

Dec 18, 2009 1:51 PM ET #77 (permalink)

HH: Dahmer was a pussy.

AGENT: While your corpse feces staement is partially true, it is also mostly incorrect. There is still plenty of feces left in a corpse that can easily be obtained and used. Upon death, the body loses muscular control and thus the sphincter can no longer hold anything back, but with the large intestine being as massive as it is only that which is in the lowermost portion of the intestine is expelled thereby leaving plenty to be used as KK wishes.

Dec 18, 2009 1:55 PM ET #78 (permalink)

Blind: His was just the first name that came to mind, lol. I haven't done extensive research on the world of serial killers, so I only really know the main ones.

Dec 18, 2009 2:09 PM ET #79 (permalink)

i knew you were going to go there. that is just too much work and i was tryign to keep it simple for the amateur. baby steps man. it is much easier and more fun to slay the victim yourself and the feces are right there for the taking. no surgery needed. when i want to get off i want the least amount of work possible althoguh this is more of a hobby for others for me its just a means to an end.
HH check out albert fish. hes the man.

Dec 18, 2009 2:14 PM ET #80 (permalink)

Agent: I know who Albert Fish is. Sick, sick fucker, lol.

Dec 18, 2009 2:17 PM ET #81 (permalink)

HH: I am currently reading a facinating book right now called "The Anatomy of Evil". It's very enlightening even for me (the guy that has done extensive research on serial killers). I highly recommend it. I forsee his scale (the gradations of evil) being used in courts in the US and all over the world once the word gets out. My only dissappointment so far is that he screwed up the facts of Dime's death by stating Pantera was on stage the night Dime was killed. Other than that he's been spot on regarding everything i've read.

AGENT: Have you ever seen Fish's cook book?

Dec 18, 2009 2:24 PM ET #82 (permalink)

Blind: I've heard about that book. I might have to pick it up sometime when I can afford it.

Dec 18, 2009 2:42 PM ET #83 (permalink)

HH: You won't regret it man. It really puts "Evil" into perspective.

Dec 18, 2009 3:18 PM ET #84 (permalink)

no i have not. i bet thats quite disturbing. any recipes for cats?

Dec 18, 2009 4:05 PM ET #85 (permalink)

AGENT: No all of his recipes are for small children and most are either male or female meat oriented. He was a sickie.

Dec 18, 2009 4:12 PM ET #86 (permalink)

yeah i know. i heard of "a" recipe but did not kow he had a book. i think i will stick to cats.

Dec 18, 2009 6:56 PM ET #87 (permalink)

You fellas crack me up!!!!!!!!!!

I find you all very amusing indeed!!!

Thanks for the comments, Blindgreed1!!

Dec 18, 2009 7:15 PM ET #88 (permalink)

hey Douglas, whats up man forgot to welcome you to MU \m/ \m/. good to have you aboard brother. whats the best recipe you have for cooking a cat?

Dec 19, 2009 1:51 AM ET #89 (permalink)

Hi AGENT47,

No, I must say I've never tried to cook a cat!!

Thanks for the welcome, too!

Dec 20, 2009 12:48 AM ET #90 (permalink)

What is this tomfoolery I'm hearing about with using your waste for numerous activities and what-not?

Dec 22, 2009 4:15 PM ET #91 (permalink)

Douglas: My pleasure. It the season to share. lol. Now that i've shared my tribal customs with you - What have you got? I know with most Aussies, customs involve beer of some sort. Spill it man.

Pinto: Don't act like you don't know whats going on in here.

Dec 22, 2009 5:35 PM ET #92 (permalink)

Hi Blindgreed1,

Well, to tell you the truth, I suppose I'm not really like the typical Aussie because I don't like beer all that much.

Apart from that, well, I love music, particularly the Bon Scott era of AC/DC, and I love Comedy, particularly the late, great Benny Hill!! Are you a Benny Hill fan at all?

I'd like to learn more about the various Metal bands, and although I'd admire bands like Motorhead, Megadeth, and Metallica, I still haven't got around to finding out much about their music yet! I'm a bit of a lazy old Bastard!

Also, I'm married to a Lovely lady called Jeanette, and we've both been married before. I'm 48 and she's 58, and she's got three Kids in their early thirties from her first marriage.

So, how's all that for starters? Pretty boring, eh?!!

Anyway, thanks for your friendship, Blindgreed1.

Dec 22, 2009 5:59 PM ET #93 (permalink)

I LOVE Benny Hill and of course Monte Python. Grew up with that shit man. If you want to learn more about various metal bands you came to the right place brother. Are you a fan of the NWOBHM? Wilco, godlike, Oz, HammerHeart, Rhychemn and I are all HUGE Saxon fans (as well as Priest , Maiden etc...). I'm divorced, and living with a young lady which I refer to as my Gothic Queen and i've got 2 kids from my first marriage (21 and 11). I play in a band called Blind Greed down here in Tucson Arizona. Your turn. lol.

Dec 22, 2009 6:05 PM ET #94 (permalink)

Douglas you like the older women too huh? right on man! my lady is 11 years older than me (i am 34 she is 45). is it hard for you to get music where you are at? metallica and motorhead are awesome and a great place to start in the metal world i think. BG1 just turned me on to mahine head, they are awesome but a little heavier than metallica and megadeth. if you like heavier lamb of god is my current favorite.

Dec 22, 2009 6:26 PM ET #95 (permalink)

Hey, Blindgreed1,

You're a legend, Mate!! Thanks so much, once again, for your great comments!! It's great you're a Benny Hill fan, too!!

Good on you for being in a happy relationship! I reckon it's important to be in a loving relationship.

You're a musician, and you have your own band: that's brilliant Mate: good on you! I wish I lived over there so I could come and see and hear you play! I play rhythm guitar, and back in the early 1980s, I played in a Hard Rock band which was lead by my late, younger brother Michael who was the lead guitarist. Sadly, Michael (my only Sibling) died of a self-inflicted Pethidine Overdose, in 1990, when he was 27 years old, and I was 29 years old. We still don't know, for sure, whether it was suicide (which I think it could've been) or an accidental overdose: I'm still recovering from it (Aren't I a silly old Idiot!).

I hope you don't mind me telling you this, but you fellas on this Forum are the friendliest and best fellas I've ever met on any forum, and I'm going to start a topic saying that: you fellas are just the best, and Blindgrred1, you sound like a great bloke (fella)!!

Look forward to talking to you again, soon, and thanks so much for the brilliant tips about Metal music too, Mate.

You blokes are LEGENDS!!!!!

Dec 22, 2009 6:30 PM ET #96 (permalink)

Hi Agent47,

You're a legend, too! and thanks so much for your tips about good Metal Bands. I reckon the heavier the better, so would you say that Lamb of God is the heaviest, and therefore the best for me to buy, to start with?

Yeah, isn't it funny how we're both into the older Women!! I reckon it's great!! I think I mentioned earlier that I'm 48 and my Wife Jeanette is 58! She's a lovely Lady and she's a great Lady, especially for puting up with me!!

Dec 22, 2009 6:42 PM ET #97 (permalink)

yeah my lady is great for putting up with me, but i my defense she says she has never felt so socure in her life. she knows anyone fucks wth her and i will end them. i have been trying to help her find that kid inside and enjoy life. she never was able to be a kid so its bee nhard for her but she has come a long way in our 6 years together. as far as lamb of god i just really like their style and sound alot. there are definitely heavier bands out there but these guys are very heavy. machine head is phenominal all the way around and you have to check out their blackening album as soon as posible. i would say that that album is quite possible the best metal album in my book. at least equal to the legendary and justice for all by metallica. i am sure some people will want to shoot me for saying that. thanks for the compliments friend and the same right back at you.

Dec 22, 2009 6:47 PM ET #98 (permalink)

Thank you again, for everything, AGENT47.

Take care, Mate.

Dec 22, 2009 7:29 PM ET #99 (permalink)

Awww, some of the posts on this page were just cute. Men aren't supposed to have feelings :P lol...

Dec 22, 2009 7:34 PM ET #100 (permalink)

its ok we kow you are such a badass IN!

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum