"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Small Psychology Experiment

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Small Psychology Experiment

Displaying posts 51 - 75 of 104 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Displaying posts 51 - 75 of 104 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Dec 17, 2009 1:29 PM ET #51 (permalink)

total pig is an understatement for a guy who would eat out a corpse.

Dec 17, 2009 1:52 PM ET #52 (permalink)

You say that like it's socially unacceptable or something?

Dec 17, 2009 3:48 PM ET #53 (permalink)

we are metalheads, what does society have to do with us? its just if you would stop rubbing feces on yourself you may be able to smell wtf i am talking about. i too am into cold things but i juat have a problem with fowl smells. call it a weakness if you will we all have one.

Dec 17, 2009 4:28 PM ET #54 (permalink)

I will never stop rubbing feces. How will my mother find me in the forrest if she can't smell my scent? You Northerners have some really strange ideas about how life is supposed to work.

Dec 17, 2009 6:13 PM ET #55 (permalink)

we have compasses and cell phones. and places we keep the dead here are called morgues not bedrooms.

Dec 17, 2009 9:19 PM ET #56 (permalink)

Douglas: Welcome to MU.

Blindgreed: I took the hottie part as a funny filler. You need not worry about me; believe it or not, I have a sense of humor.

Dec 17, 2009 9:51 PM ET #57 (permalink)

Jenny is not hot, not mysterious. She's friendly and fun. Just like she's supposed to be.

Dec 17, 2009 11:09 PM ET #58 (permalink)

Thanks for the welcome, Jenny! It's great to be here!

Dec 17, 2009 11:10 PM ET #59 (permalink)

Blindgreed1,

You are joking, though, aren't you, Mate?!!

Dec 18, 2009 11:13 AM ET #60 (permalink)

AGENT: Compasses, cell phones and morgues are all witchcraft devices. *points finger at AGENT* WITCH!!!

Douglas: Didn't your mother teach you to smear your own feces on yourself? If it wasn't for feces, what would guys have to masturbate with? Of course I'm joking... Or am I? *sips his warm bottle of cat urine*

Jenny: I know you do little one *pats Jenny on the head*. Did you ever read up on the ways of the Norse?

Dec 18, 2009 11:17 AM ET #61 (permalink)

Ah, BG1, the one on MU who never ceases to disgust, amaze, and entertain me at the same time.

Dec 18, 2009 11:29 AM ET #62 (permalink)

STT: You find witchcraft disgusting? Edit: I mean this is the kindest way possible STT - You're a weird fucking dude man.

(This post was last edited on December 18, 2009 at 11:36 AM ET.)

Dec 18, 2009 11:38 AM ET #63 (permalink)

i am no bitch mother fucker! the correct term would be warlock! but i thought you guys call it science. and your condition would be analy disturbed since you blow everythign out your ass.
DOUGLAS dont pay much attention to BG1 the half of brain he had he blew out his ass a few years back. now he enjoys giving oral sex to corpses and rubbing feces on himself.

Dec 18, 2009 12:02 PM ET #64 (permalink)

AGENT: NO I WILL NOT MAKE OUT WITH YOU! Chloriphill? More like bore-aphill.

Dec 18, 2009 12:33 PM ET #65 (permalink)

feces and dead bodies..hmmm. i am intrigued. should u use the dead bodies feces or ur own feces? is there any other rules to this shit corpse fucking? i want to do this properly.

Dec 18, 2009 12:47 PM ET #66 (permalink)

KK: You must always smear your own feces, anything else would just be sick and disgusting not to mention unsanitary.

Dec 18, 2009 12:50 PM ET #67 (permalink)

KK, sucking is not fucking.

Dec 18, 2009 12:56 PM ET #68 (permalink)

^ And eatin' ain't cheatin'! lol

Dec 18, 2009 12:58 PM ET #69 (permalink)

is that a rule Agent? cause i wanna fuck my dead body. and BG ur sure its a rule man i was lookin forward to scooping out the dead bodies own shit and wiping it all over its pretty pretty face. if i could pick it would b like this, but if thats the rule ill follow it and preach it as it has been passed on to me.

Dec 18, 2009 1:01 PM ET #70 (permalink)

maybe we should start a new forum discussion about this topic? The Commandments of necrophelia feces smearing!
so far we got: thall shall only smere ones own feces. to do otherwise is blasphomy. next?

Dec 18, 2009 1:03 PM ET #71 (permalink)

In that case... Rules were meant to be broken. You get style AND origionality points for that KK! My only advice would be to smear your own feces all over yourself first so that you have a good layer of bacterial protection between you and the corpse feces. Safety first!

Dec 18, 2009 1:06 PM ET #72 (permalink)

hmm excellent suggestion brother BG! that i can do!!! i dunno though theres just something about a girl eating(well being forcefed) her own shit that really turns my crank!

Dec 18, 2009 1:07 PM ET #73 (permalink)

Agreed... And don't let any of these hillbillies tell you any different.

Dec 18, 2009 1:14 PM ET #74 (permalink)

Thall shall not let hillbillies tell me how to properly smere feces on my dead corpse. i killed her and ill do what i want with it!

Dec 18, 2009 1:26 PM ET #75 (permalink)

I wonder if Jeffrey Dahmer would have anything to add to this conversation...

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum