"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Christmas

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Christmas

Displaying posts 51 - 75 of 92 1 2 3 4 Last
Displaying posts 51 - 75 of 92 1 2 3 4 Last
Dec 11, 2009 2:50 PM ET #51 (permalink)

I guess it's more sick than creepy, lol. But it's still creepy.

Dec 11, 2009 2:57 PM ET #52 (permalink)

Lmao I guess thats true.

Dec 11, 2009 3:26 PM ET #53 (permalink)

putting holes in jeans is creepier than enjoying wathcing your wife fuck a wookie?

Dec 11, 2009 9:28 PM ET #54 (permalink)

Lol guys...

On the whole x-mas/Christmas thing...haha um...I "celebrate" it, meaning that I do enjoy it to spend time with my family. Roll your eyes if that's not your thing, but really, some people get along ok. My family and I have our problems, but that's life. Some families get along, others do not; it's just the way things are. Sometimes I can't stand my family, other times they're awesome. Oh and with me food is involved, so who am I to turn that down? :)

As far as my beliefs go, I'm not a follower of Christ, but that's beside the point for me. Everyday should be one where we live as we see fit for ourselves and respect/accept each other for our differences.

Season wise, I HATE the cold. Winter makes me miserable! I've been living in Oregon for like, 9 years and I don't like the weather. Where the Hell am I gonna go live when I grow up?! Man, lol.

On x-mas/Christmas again, I didn't want any gifts but as always, my mom has to get me something anyway. My Sis took me to the mall and was kind enough to point out exactly what she got me. And I was told of another gift I'm getting. Pretty sweet, *nods*.

(This post was last edited on December 11, 2009 at 9:29 PM ET.)

Dec 12, 2009 1:20 AM ET #55 (permalink)

Yeah, you can't forget the food! Sweet potatoes, ham, pie, prime rib sometimes. Delicious stuff.

Dec 12, 2009 2:42 AM ET #56 (permalink)

Christmas isn't a religious holiday.

Dec 12, 2009 4:25 AM ET #57 (permalink)

indeed on ly good thing about these days is the food
some good food
have to say the religious freaks do got dedication my wife goes in the morning to church to pray to he god
but at least she is bodering me with that kind of things
when we were just starting dating like 2 years ago i told her i dont believe in god ar anything religious
so she never ask me if i want to join her in some praying or going with her to church
i leave her with her own thing and she leaves me with my own things as well

so do think i am agnostic
when i die i will see were i will go

Dec 18, 2009 1:39 PM ET #58 (permalink)

Jenny: Knowing what you're getting for Christmas ruins it for me. I don't even ask for anything, but of course, my parents always get me stuff. I've always liked getting gifts for everybody else, but I'm not going to lie.. getting gifts is great too. :P

Dec 18, 2009 1:51 PM ET #59 (permalink)

you guys are idiots! i never ask for anythign- WTF? they are goingto get oyu somethign anyway so throw down a list and fucking get somethign you will like. my list:
drum machine
line6 pedal
new ipod
shitload of music
district 9 andon bluray
it might get louf on bluray
mini marchall portable amp
my wife to get some hot new latex outfits
lots of alcohol
to party with BG but without feces at least this one time

its fucking christmas and people are going to buy you shit , stop trying to be modest and let peoelp give you somethign you will enjoy. it makes them feel good and it is alot better that pretending to like some lame ass present so you dont hurt their feelings. you see getting things makes me happy and them too. so this year i better get everything on my list!

Dec 18, 2009 1:52 PM ET #60 (permalink)

Agent: A list? I don't know about you, but I'm not 12 anymore. :P

Dec 18, 2009 2:07 PM ET #61 (permalink)

I like Christmas because I get to go out at night and search the roads for roadkill to box wrap as presents. I'm doing a community service AND all my friends and family get the coolest presents. What do you get for the guy or gal that has everything? How about a dead flat cat? maybe a bloated skunk for that aunt that always gets you a pair of socks? Or for the sporting outdoors types... Half a coyote? He/she will have a blast finding the other half!

Dec 18, 2009 2:09 PM ET #62 (permalink)

Sorry to be tarty to the party!

I fucking love Christmas. I don't celebrate the religious side of it, but then again I don't really know anyone who does. I just love being around my family. All my cousins are cool and so are my aunts and uncles so everything's smooth. Then of course we have the traditional family fight around that time :)

Dec 18, 2009 2:12 PM ET #63 (permalink)

Blind: lol. I'd freak if I opened a box with a dead animal in it.

Oz: I've been wondering where the hell you've been lately, lol.

Dec 18, 2009 2:13 PM ET #64 (permalink)

HH if people want ot give you things and you dont want to let them you are an idiot. dont look a gift horse in the mouth. by letting people give you thigns that want to give you things you are giving them the gift of happiness. i let everyone give me shit so they can be happy. and giving them a list makes it easier on them. and i am not the person who pretends to like soemthign i do not want. what does age have to do with anything?

nice to see you back OZ.

(This post was last edited on December 18, 2009 at 2:14 PM ET.)

Dec 18, 2009 2:18 PM ET #65 (permalink)

Agent: It was a joke, don't take it too personally.

Dec 18, 2009 2:19 PM ET #66 (permalink)

AGENT: You're getting half a coyote.

Dec 18, 2009 2:22 PM ET #67 (permalink)

Agent: Honestly, I feel bad accepting gifts from others, especially this year, when money's extremely tight for me. It's going to really suck for me when I have to ask my parents if I can borrow some money from them so I can pay my rent for next month.

Dec 18, 2009 3:30 PM ET #68 (permalink)

HH i know you kidding as was i. i knw whatyou mean man. but you see i am in the position to give some good presents to people close to me and i realy do feel happy when i see them get excited over what i give them. this year i told my wife instead of buying each other stuff i wante d to give some good presents to out friends. although i stil got her a few things. i know she is upset because i keep telling her no when it comes to me. so i told her i wouldl iek that mini marshall ($45) and some special sexual favors. i would really liek to take her out to the mall in one of her hot outfits and have her sit in santas lap and sneakily grind on him while getting a pic. but she is not up for that. i think that would be fucking awesome seeing her tease santa (especialy because we dont know who he is) in her tight little latex outfit. although i gues it would suck for him because she would leave him wiht a massive chubby and have to have kids come sit on his lap afterward, lmao! i gues now that i think of it that is kind of bad. but still it a fantasy.
back to my point- especialy in times like these when someone gives you somethign make the mfeel likethey made you excited and that is so more valuable than the money they worked for. for me i told my sister to burn me some music. that would make me very happy. we all love getting new music although she is not really into metal she does get into punk and that can be fun. offering to do some work for people is another good gift. offering a friend to watch their kid so eh and his woman can go out to dinner alone is very valuable. offering to dispose of BGs corpse is definitely a huge favor and he would greatly apreciate it i am sure.
BG thanks alot man- coyote soup. i will make a charm for the wifes mirror in her car out of its testicles.

(This post was last edited on December 18, 2009 at 3:32 PM ET.)

Dec 18, 2009 4:08 PM ET #69 (permalink)

How do you know which half you'll get assuming it has testicles at all?

(This post was last edited on December 18, 2009 at 4:09 PM ET.)

Dec 18, 2009 4:09 PM ET #70 (permalink)

because you give only the best, you a good friend.

Dec 19, 2009 9:24 AM ET #71 (permalink)

I bought my Christmas presents for myself and just said they were from family members. I have Chopper 3 sat under the Christmas tree right now! I was able to buy a few presents for a few friends but I got them cheap (yeah I'm a tight fisted bastard).

I haven't really been away from MU lately by the way, still posting news and stuff. Been pretty busy with the whole looking for work bollocks and seeing family. On top of that I have mates coming back from university so I've been spending time with them too.

Dec 20, 2009 5:04 AM ET #72 (permalink)

did my shopping yesterday morning found everything what my wife wanted
and di dbuy a xmas tree even we are not at home for xmas she wants a tree
think because he daughter and grandson will come over tomorow night for dinner
fun stuff noooooooooooooooot

Dec 21, 2009 10:23 AM ET #73 (permalink)

my grill finally broke down. good thing i just got my refund for those ac/dc tix so i could buy a new grill. sucks having to spend money on that unstead of new music gear. but i grill every day that i eat at home so it is a necessity.

Dec 21, 2009 5:42 PM ET #74 (permalink)

I may or may not participate in some gambling this Christmas lol in a lovely place called Flamboro :P So if there's any MU users near there, tell me about it! Just don't be creepy. lol

Dec 21, 2009 7:23 PM ET #75 (permalink)

We draw names and do the whole family gathering thing at the Grandparents. It's food and gifts for 3-4 hours, then home. No religion. What's not to like?

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum