"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Christmas

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Christmas

Displaying posts 26 - 50 of 92 1 2 3 4 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 50 of 92 1 2 3 4 Last
Dec 11, 2009 12:35 PM ET #26 (permalink)

IN: Don't take it the wrong way I'm not trying to ridicule your or anyone else's beliefs. I'm just putting in my 2 cents on what I personally think about it.

Dec 11, 2009 12:48 PM ET #27 (permalink)

"I'm just putting in my 2 cents on what I personally think about it."

So what you said essentially changes nothing.

Dec 11, 2009 12:56 PM ET #28 (permalink)

Am I the only one who hates this time of year? I hate being the winer but I'm agnostic leaning weak atheist and the spirtual value means nothing to me. I get no christmas bonus on top of lowered hours so less money. The hours I do put in I have more work to do so I go home more stressful then usual. My gf works overnights during this time of year. I can go on and on like this with a bunch of little reasons but I wont do that.

So I ask am I the only one who hates christmas time?

Dec 11, 2009 12:57 PM ET #29 (permalink)

I fucking hate it, Cruor. Mostly because of the overrated "spending time with the family" crap lol.

Dec 11, 2009 12:58 PM ET #30 (permalink)

Sorry, guys. I guess my family's just cooler. :P lol

Dec 11, 2009 1:05 PM ET #31 (permalink)

Good to know I'm not the only one.

"Mostly because of the overrated "spending time with the family" crap lol"

Thats actually one of the better parts of christmas for me, atleast with my dad's family they are cool. My mom's family its nice to see them but it drags... forever.

Dec 11, 2009 1:10 PM ET #32 (permalink)

I like spending time with my mom's family, they're so awesome.

My dad's family, on the other hand, are a bunch of douchebags. His parents are rich and snobby, so I'm "beneath them."

Dec 11, 2009 1:27 PM ET #33 (permalink)

hah man I hate spending time with everyone in my family except my bro Sam. But then again, even we can't stand each other for too long.

Dec 11, 2009 1:27 PM ET #34 (permalink)

Inferno- i think we r the same person lol, so far i agree with almost everything uve said lol. yeah i play hockey drunk all the time. i seem to play better cause i dont worry bout fuckin up as much lol. we need a goalie badly, too bad u couldnt play for us :(

Dec 11, 2009 1:28 PM ET #35 (permalink)

I had a brother once. But he died when he was only a fetus.

Dec 11, 2009 1:32 PM ET #36 (permalink)

Inferno I'm the same with my bro. Hes cool to hang out with... for an hour or so after that hes annoying.

Dec 11, 2009 1:40 PM ET #37 (permalink)

haha Cruor yea... the thing is my bro is the only one I can rely on for anything as well. And he pretty much only relies on me, too. But even then we really don't like many things about each other. After a while it'll be like, fuck you, asshole, I don't want to see your ugly fucking face. haha.

KanadianKorn: I understand, they're afraid of me :P Either that or they're just afraid of creatures with vaginas because they'll reject them lol I'm an asshole. But not as big of one as them eh :P

Dec 11, 2009 1:46 PM ET #38 (permalink)

My bro and I get along through an opposites attract kind of deal. He is a preppy, lacrosse-obsessed, chick obsessed, arrogant, prick who steals the hats he wears backwards on his head from his friends while listening to Dave Matthews who gets drunk at every opportunity he can stereotype. I'm a polar opposite but we can hang out for a little bit and talk about maybe bands we have in common like Sublime and Radiohead but then after a while he is just... an annoying preppy, arrogant, jock.

Dec 11, 2009 1:47 PM ET #39 (permalink)

I'm not afraid of vaginas at all. :D

Dec 11, 2009 1:59 PM ET #40 (permalink)

Lol you guys are awesome. I feel like I'm at work without the stress of working.

Dec 11, 2009 1:59 PM ET #41 (permalink)

Lacrosse is an alright sport. It was, after all, the predecessor to hockey. My bro is not preppy at all (in fact he despises such people), the only hat he wears is a winter hat, and he steals signs XD. But there are things about us that clash such as us both having very dominant personalities. So for example he'll tell me to do something and I'll refuse to and then I'll tell him to do something and he'll refuse to. God we would be bad as a team in a work setting.

Dec 11, 2009 2:06 PM ET #42 (permalink)

My sister is extremely preppy. Her bible is the Hollister catalog. She'll pay tons of money for jeans that already have holes ripped in them. I just don't understand that.

Dec 11, 2009 2:10 PM ET #43 (permalink)

I told girls in high school all the time that they could pay me $100 to put in the holes in their pants for them and it would still save them a significant amount.

(This post was last edited on December 11, 2009 at 2:10 PM ET.)

Dec 11, 2009 2:11 PM ET #44 (permalink)

haha Cruor, do you realize how creepy that sounds?

Dec 11, 2009 2:14 PM ET #45 (permalink)

After I posted it I thought about and realized it does sound a little creepy lol.

Dec 11, 2009 2:29 PM ET #46 (permalink)

lmao..

Dec 11, 2009 2:35 PM ET #47 (permalink)

Wow, that does sound extremely creepy.

^My two cents in this conversation.

Dec 11, 2009 2:38 PM ET #48 (permalink)

And the award for the creepiest comment of the day goes too.... CRUOR for:

"I told girls in high school all the time that they could pay me $100 to put in the holes in their pants for them and it would still save them a significant amount."

Dec 11, 2009 2:41 PM ET #49 (permalink)

I don't know, the blood lube one was pretty creepy too, lol.

Dec 11, 2009 2:42 PM ET #50 (permalink)

Creepy or sick?

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum