"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

snow

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> snow

Displaying 20 posts
Displaying 20 posts
Dec 9, 2009 1:25 PM ET #1 (permalink)

it's snowing a SHITLOAD over here. we have a snow day!
14 inches by the end of the day :D
(thought I'd better say that to make you people writhe in envy :) )

Dec 9, 2009 1:42 PM ET #2 (permalink)

its nice and sunny here, proly in the upper 60's lower 70's. still cold to us who live here. you can keep that snow.

Dec 9, 2009 1:46 PM ET #3 (permalink)

email me some of that snow!!

Dec 9, 2009 1:52 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Time to grab the snowboard buddy! How are the resorts up there?

Dec 9, 2009 3:42 PM ET #5 (permalink)

mhd: That's the same storm that was here yesterday and gave us 16 inches. Get ready for 50 mph winds tomorrow, it's headed your way, lol.

Dec 9, 2009 4:22 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Yup, I got a piece of that...a 12'' piece to be exact.

Dec 9, 2009 7:14 PM ET #7 (permalink)

No snow over here in the British Columbia lower-mainland. I'm hoping it snows soon, it wouldn't be Christmas without any snow!

Maybe 2010 will be one of those odd weather years. I remember a few years ago, it snowed in April than in July.

Dec 9, 2009 7:18 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Dude you're in BC? Yay, a fellow Canuck on the site XD. It only recently started snowing here and because I am such a graceful lady, I fell on my ass a few minutes after it started snowing, and in the middle of the road. Damned black ice to hell!

Dec 10, 2009 10:15 AM ET #9 (permalink)

i just took my dogs out and there was frost on the grass and cars! we are having a white christmas! damn now i am ready for the summer.

Dec 11, 2009 8:04 AM ET #10 (permalink)

Snow sucks but wind blows!

Dec 11, 2009 11:48 AM ET #11 (permalink)

You know what really sucks?

Vacuums, black holes, and toothless hookers!

Dec 11, 2009 6:08 PM ET #12 (permalink)

bruno-I live in the midwest, so the resorts kind of suck. I'm hoping to go to Canada for some spring boarding. We have 1 good resort here, but I don't get out to much....
hammerheart-the winds were insane! shoveling was interesting......

Dec 11, 2009 7:48 PM ET #13 (permalink)

MH101- I thought maybe they would have decent resorts in WI. Sorry to hear they kind of suck. If that is the case, get up to Canada dude!
Hey, I don't remember whether or not I commented a while back when you said you get your Wacken tickets...I meant to congratulate you.....you had mentioned once you turned 18 that was your plan and I gotta tip my hat to ya, you makde it happen. Cheers brother!

(This post was last edited on December 11, 2009 at 7:49 PM ET.)

Dec 11, 2009 9:34 PM ET #14 (permalink)

LOL at BoltThrower.

Not snowing here yet, though people say it might snow soon. All I know is that I can't wait for the cold season all together to be over. I prefer warm weather. These days I'm wearing 4-5 layers of long sleeved shirts and a coat on top. I'm not diggin feeling like a fuckin marsh-mellow, so Summer time betta hurry up.

(This post was last edited on December 11, 2009 at 9:34 PM ET.)

Dec 12, 2009 1:23 AM ET #15 (permalink)

I don't mind the cold or snow, I just hate driving in it.

Dec 13, 2009 4:34 AM ET #16 (permalink)

aah snow
should see snow by the end of february when i am in colombia
will go snowboard on the border of colombia and equador
and will see metallica and mastadon the 10 of march in bogota

here on island on snow only to much freaking sun today it rains
unlles you look for the other snow here on island that is lots availble and dirt cheap

Dec 14, 2009 4:42 PM ET #17 (permalink)

paradise. WILCO you have the life!

Dec 14, 2009 5:18 PM ET #18 (permalink)

I just went boarding this saturday. plus hockey season! i love the snow. wish i had my ol sled though lol yamaha enticer 340cc. its was a classic lol

Dec 18, 2009 1:02 PM ET #19 (permalink)

Argh, we're supposed to get another big snowstorm on Christmas Eve. Hopefully not, because I'm supposed to drive up to Fort Dodge (an hour and a half away) and if the weather's bad, I won't get to see my cousins.

Dec 19, 2009 12:10 PM ET #20 (permalink)

bruno-thanks man \m/
Jenny-yeah, I know you'd HATE wisconsin

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum