"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Posted in: Forum Home >> Classic Metal >> Sensorium

Displaying 6 posts
Displaying 6 posts
May 16, 2012 10:35 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Sensorium is a Symphonic metal from Italy, with heavy prog and epic influences. Has been active for a couple of years now, and self produced an EP. Give us your opinion!

(This post was last edited on May 16, 2012 at 10:36 AM ET.)

May 22, 2012 10:08 AM ET #2 (permalink)

You can also find us on itunes!

The EP is on sale, but if anyone wants to make a review, pass it on to friends, help us expand our fans, we can send the data for free, just let us know!

May 23, 2012 4:05 AM ET #3 (permalink)

Well the symphonic elements are good, and her voice is nice too.
But the mixing on the vocals wasn't that good and the guitar seemed a little uninspired.
I love the album cover.
I probably wont listen to any more, but that's because this genre isn't really my cup of tea.

May 29, 2012 7:40 AM ET #4 (permalink)

Thank you for the feedback!
We encourage others to do the same, new feedback on the songs is always useful.

You can find us on lastfm, too!

Jul 13, 2012 11:37 AM ET #5 (permalink)

Still active and working on new albums! Come on, we want more feedback :)

Aug 13, 2012 11:26 AM ET #6 (permalink)

Medley from our last live show!

Reply to Discussion or Return to Classic Metal forum