"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

sorry dudes(and dudetts....)

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> sorry dudes(and dudetts....)

Displaying 7 posts
Displaying 7 posts
Dec 5, 2009 9:42 PM ET #1 (permalink)

I've been gone for a fuck of a long time....I've pretty much been on lockdown because a shitty report card. and had a shitload of homework. And my new band's just recorded our demo(check out our myspace :) http://www.myspace.com/perfectionthroughsilence1 )
it's one origional and 2 covers(Walk With Me In Hell by Lamb of God and The Day Of Justice by All Shall Perish) we have a gig coming up soon, so I'll post the video of that up when it happens \m/

Dec 6, 2009 2:25 AM ET #2 (permalink)

...more like GAY card. Am I right? Fuckin hated those things in school. I usually got good grades but the teachers still felt it necessary to badmouth me in the comments bit anyway. They were probly right, but my parents don't need to know, damnit!! hahah

Dec 6, 2009 8:29 PM ET #3 (permalink)

Good good shite my friend!!

Dec 6, 2009 8:48 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Pretty sure every single report card i had always said .. Sarah is easily distracted lol

Dec 8, 2009 12:51 AM ET #5 (permalink)

...not living up to his potential...smart but unfocused...very intelligent but needs to do his work...needs challenge...

fuck you bitch I just dont want to do the fucking worksheets. I did matrices and circumference three years ago dumbass. The test scores show that I already know all the shit you teach in class, even though I'm either never there or sleeping. Why cant you take that and stop bitching? fuck grades.

Now that I'm done ranting, I'll check your band out ASAP. I liked what you did with that ambassadorblack project you had goin there, though I didnt so much like what the rest of the band was doing lol

Dec 11, 2009 6:10 PM ET #6 (permalink)

sarah-yeah, I'm getting tested for ADD on top of my learning disabilities....
F_A_N-yeah....
has anybody checked out my band yet?

Dec 12, 2009 5:23 PM ET #7 (permalink)

Good seeing you again man. (Arnold voice) Stick Around...

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum