"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Mathcore guys!!!

Posted in: Forum Home >> Core >> Mathcore guys!!!

Displaying 2 posts
Displaying 2 posts
May 3, 2012 11:49 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Ok so I freakin love mathcore but the bands I have now are getting old. The good ones are so hard to find so I thought this would be a good place to share what bands we have found. On my iPod: a textbook tragedy (old stuff), an isle ate her, as the sun sets, brazen bull, daughters, destroyer destroyer, duck duck goose (old stuff), heavy heavy low low, ion dissonance, iwabo, knives, Norma jean, Psyopus, Robinson, see you next Tuesday, tears before, the chariot, the Dillinger escape plan, the great redneck hope, the locust, the number twelve looks like you, the post office gals, the sawtooth grin, thirty called arson, tower of Rome, wreck of the Minotaur.

If you have any other bands please share. Thanks!

Nov 10, 2012 11:26 PM ET #2 (permalink)

check out these guys, the vid is not so cool, anyway there's something interesting. They have a new album called "Subjects", check them out!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA25VXqN0JI

(This post was last edited on November 10, 2012 at 11:27 PM ET.)

Reply to Discussion or Return to Core forum