"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Damn, MU, Get some action going!

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Damn, MU, Get some action going!

Displaying 21 posts
Displaying 21 posts
Dec 3, 2009 7:18 PM ET #1 (permalink)

MU has been kind of dead the past few days. Come on fuckers, get the activity up. MU is the only thing i have to entertain me anymore. It's kind of pitiful, actually.

Dec 3, 2009 8:25 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Oh excuse me, I forgot to ignore my real life. I'll be with you right away masta. no wait. fuck that.

no but seriously, I was thinking the same thing. Where ya'll niggas at?

Dec 3, 2009 9:09 PM ET #3 (permalink)

Kenosha,WI is where Im at... where are you.?

Dec 3, 2009 10:24 PM ET #4 (permalink)

^if I told you that I'de have to kill you. then again, I dont have enough money to fly to Wisconsin soooo....I'm in Florida. You are allowed to live sir, I spare you my wrath. btw, long time no see godlike, hows life on the trucker road?

Dec 3, 2009 11:22 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Um... life on the road certainly has its ups and downs.... On the upside.... Im getting more ass than a toilet seat.!
On the down side... it kinda sucks having to find some new "tail" when I get to a new area..?
Using the ol smooth talking badass routine gets stale after all these years... lol

Dec 4, 2009 4:11 AM ET #6 (permalink)

i've worked the last 7 days in the pissing down rain on a bike.. thats where i have been..

Dec 4, 2009 9:51 PM ET #7 (permalink)

"Using the ol smooth talking badass routine gets stale after all these years... lol"

If it aint broke dont fix it lol

and jackrum you need to stop playing in the goddamned rain. you'll get pneumonia.

Dec 5, 2009 11:26 AM ET #8 (permalink)

I've been here the whole time, but sometimes my phone won't let me post online, and my computer's not always available for me to use.

Dec 6, 2009 5:35 PM ET #9 (permalink)

indeed not so much going on
i am sitting now on the porch in my freaking shorts drinking a cold beer i
its still fucking warm over here

Dec 8, 2009 11:14 AM ET #10 (permalink)

wat iz sup guis

Damn, Wilco, I'd trade you any day. It's fucking FREEZING out here. The best part about Indiana is it's going to get colder. Joy.

Dec 8, 2009 1:57 PM ET #11 (permalink)

I personally don't mind the cold. It helps me sleep at night. With my beanie, I stay toasty out in the cold.

It's not so bad as the northern states, STT. Remember that. I SAID REMEMBER THAT, DAMNIT!

Dec 9, 2009 10:36 AM ET #12 (permalink)

Fuckin' freak, man. Lmfao. I wouldn't mind being up in Chicago now... I'd like to see that Blizzard drop some shit on us besides wind. I could use a day off.

NP: What I Got- Sublime
Damnit, B_B. I remember that.

Dec 9, 2009 11:32 AM ET #13 (permalink)

That damn blizzard dropped 16 inches on us. And today there's 50 mph winds to top it off.

Dec 9, 2009 2:23 PM ET #14 (permalink)

Oh man, that sucks HH. We just have the wind. While the wind itself sucks, i'm glad we didn't get the snow. Well, kinda.
Snow days would have been nice.

Dec 9, 2009 3:47 PM ET #15 (permalink)

It's not so great, lol. The whole state is pretty much shut down. Travel is not advised statewide, lol.

Dec 9, 2009 3:52 PM ET #16 (permalink)

damn what am i to do with all this sun? guess i will get out my bike and hit up some trails. or maybe just go sit in the grass and play my guitar (in the shade of a tree of coarse). i am still cooking on my grill everynigh :-p

Dec 9, 2009 9:04 PM ET #17 (permalink)

Yeah, yeah Agent. Catch that sun and send some over here, dammit!

Dec 10, 2009 1:23 PM ET #18 (permalink)

sorry man the sun is not like a bag od skittles. besides i like being warm.

Dec 10, 2009 5:39 PM ET #19 (permalink)

agent i know how you feel
love the sun its still freaking warm here drinking a cold heineken and listing to slayer and cooking my fresh lobster
just ripped it this afternoon out of the water

Dec 10, 2009 7:14 PM ET #20 (permalink)

damn you have paradise!! i am going to take the night off from cooking and go get a mean roast beef sammich with provolone black olives tomatoes and jalapenios. wish i could grill stuff just pulled from the ocean!

Dec 11, 2009 4:22 AM ET #21 (permalink)

agent can not complain that much
everyday sun an nice weather the ocean close by scubadiving everyday
but not a lot of metal music here have to order all my music or friends bring it with them whem they come to my island
and concerts no metal concerts
so have to leave the island and fly somewhere
like in march i will go to colombia to see metallica mastadon and a small gig with arch enemy
and in june july europe graspop and some small gigs and maybe sonisphire and wacken if the back acount holds it

but for the rest a cool island but thinking to move back to holland by the end of 2010 miss the concerts and friends

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum