"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 8

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 8

Displaying posts 176 - 200 of 1,000 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 176 - 200 of 1,000 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 Last
Jun 22, 2012 6:35 AM ET #176 (permalink)

Like Cynic, the worst I've had to do is smack up my sisters ex. She tends to like absolute arseholes but they're always pussy as fuck and I make a point of being grumpy as fuck when they meet me so they don't try and be chummy. It helps that I naturally have staring eyes and an angry face (I'm actually a happy guy! Honest!)

Jun 22, 2012 2:24 PM ET #177 (permalink)

I've always associated Oz with the dude from Fight Club. This pretty much seals the deal.

Jun 22, 2012 3:54 PM ET #178 (permalink)

Are you saying I have bitch tits?

Jun 22, 2012 7:11 PM ET #179 (permalink)

Yes robert Paulson... that is exactly what we are all saying :P

Jun 25, 2012 6:19 AM ET #180 (permalink)

Oz - u have moobs?

Hello all u lovely metalers - how r u all?
I'm back from holiday and have major post-holiday blues :(
Anyone make it to any festivals yet? Also, any of u have any opinions on the best Finnish festival?

Jun 25, 2012 12:13 PM ET #181 (permalink)

cbella: I'd like to extend an invitation to the pants festival... Lol.

Jun 25, 2012 2:13 PM ET #182 (permalink)

I don't think so cbella, I just wasn't sure which Fight Club character I was being compared to :P

I've not been to any festivals but Wilco was at Graspop last weekend and seemed to have a great time. Wish I'd gone this year now.

I tried to go that festival BG, but the girl I invited told me I'd have to pitch my own tent :(

(This post was last edited on June 25, 2012 at 2:16 PM ET.)

Jun 25, 2012 2:32 PM ET #183 (permalink)

lol - I hear the pants festival is full of dicks ;)

I'm already planning my festivals next summer and I promised my Finnish friends I'd visit so.....2 birds and the 1 proverbial stone.

BG - I met another hottie from Arizona recently - they put something in the water there?? ;)

Jun 25, 2012 2:48 PM ET #184 (permalink)

cbella: I believe it's not so much about what they put in the water as it is the lack of water? lol.

Oz: LMAO!

Jun 25, 2012 6:56 PM ET #185 (permalink)

best uk festival - bloodstock.. cant wait

Jun 26, 2012 11:31 AM ET #186 (permalink)

@ Jackrum: Seriously... I'd kill to go. Awesome bill.

Jun 27, 2012 9:59 AM ET #187 (permalink)

...and we're back! We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming already in progress...

Jun 27, 2012 10:47 AM ET #188 (permalink)

Despite it being such a common thing to say, everytime I read or hear the phrase, "and we're back..." I think of The Simpsons. "And we're back, with more of People Who Look Like Things." Love it. How's everyone doing today then?

Jun 27, 2012 11:08 AM ET #189 (permalink)

I'm doing OK, but could be much better. Got too hot working outside this past weekend and still not feeling 100%.
Thought I took enough precautions, but I don't think I drank enough water. Not fun...

Jun 27, 2012 5:37 PM ET #190 (permalink)

As a desert rat, my best advice to you DJ is drink a shit ton of water and when you think you've had enough, drink some more. That is your first line of defence against the heat.

Jun 27, 2012 6:39 PM ET #191 (permalink)

thanks BG. Whats sad is I'm usually pretty good about staying hydrated. I cut WAY back on pop a few years ago, and cutting out the caffiene and sugar from them helped me to feel much better. During a normal non strenuous day, I'll go through about 64 oz. of water. Saturday, I just didn't stop working long enough to grab the additional water I should have. Lesson learned. I've been drinking a 'shit ton' since though. I'll tell ya, I've been sick enough from it that I've been ass-pissing for about four days now. My asshole feels like a syringe full of cocklebur seeds...

(This post was last edited on June 27, 2012 at 6:42 PM ET.)

Jun 27, 2012 7:08 PM ET #192 (permalink)

Guess I should be drinking more water too since it's hot as a bastard here (well, for the UK) but being good ol' Swindon, it's still grey and murky. The sun came out a few weeks ago and everyone called it a heatwave!

Jun 29, 2012 8:13 AM ET #193 (permalink)

deicide cancell bloodstock appearance... theres a fuckin suprise..

40 days til im metalling the festival :D

Jun 29, 2012 9:01 AM ET #194 (permalink)

Deicide have cancelled a few appearances. Not sure why though. Ah well, good enough lineup for the rest of the fest.

Jun 29, 2012 11:54 AM ET #195 (permalink)

SUP FUCKERS?!

Just heard about Randy Blythe. Makes me a little uneasy that I got hammered with him and the rest of LoG back in February, but I didn't jump him on stage so yeah. :P

What's up with all you ignorant, sadistic fuckmonkeys?

Jun 29, 2012 5:55 PM ET #196 (permalink)

Well TIM, it seems that DJ's asshole is chaffing and there's a heat wave in the UK that caused Deicide to cancel their show at Bloodstock. I'm sitting here fisting the cat and packing up the last few things I'll need for my little mountain getaway this weekend with the latest hottie. Supposed to be 106 here today, which by our standards is normal, but it's humid as fuck right now because we're in out monsoon season here, so rather than wind up like DJ and rub my swamp ass on the rug like a dog I decided to run for the hills to Mt. Lemmon where it will be in the low 80's at the very worst.

Jun 30, 2012 6:42 AM ET #197 (permalink)

whats worse is that BG1 is all out of chocolate chip cookies...

Jul 1, 2012 1:23 PM ET #198 (permalink)

BG, I shared a bed with a gay tonight. I deserve the award for chafest asshole on MU.

Jul 2, 2012 1:28 AM ET #199 (permalink)

^stop takin the mirror into bed with you queer.

BURN

Yup, I still got it.

Jul 2, 2012 6:10 AM ET #200 (permalink)

OH-NO-YOU-DI'INT!

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum