"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 8

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 8

Displaying posts 151 - 175 of 1,000 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 151 - 175 of 1,000 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 Last
Jun 13, 2012 12:56 PM ET #151 (permalink)

I like me some tots. Dipped in ranch... Mmmmnnnnhhhh...

Jun 13, 2012 6:56 PM ET #152 (permalink)

Well, the spousal unit is gonna stay another night with her mom. So I guess that gives me one more night to try to perfect the art of masturbation. I have it down pretty good until the end. Then everything just falls apart.

Jun 14, 2012 3:10 PM ET #153 (permalink)

Give me a call when you're close AP1. I'll talk dirty to ya. Let's make this happen. Never let it be said that I don't support our soldiers. ;-)

Jun 14, 2012 7:20 PM ET #154 (permalink)

Not to be a dick, but I'm an Airman, not a soldier. Love ya though, and stand by for phone number.

Jun 15, 2012 11:15 AM ET #155 (permalink)

I know what you are AP1, you're one sexy bitch! Now beat that fuckin meat like it owes you money bruthah! BTW, got your number saved. lol.

Jun 15, 2012 6:57 PM ET #156 (permalink)

Then would it kill you to call a brotha every now and then? I try calling you, but it always gives me something about it being wrong or long distance something. I don't know. The spousal unit comes back on Sunday, so I think I will back away from my wang to let the juices build up a bit.

Jun 16, 2012 5:40 AM ET #157 (permalink)

i leave this thread for five minutes and you lot are knocking one off bout wanking....

tossers the lot of you

:P

Jun 17, 2012 9:34 AM ET #158 (permalink)

Happy Fathers day to all the MU MILF Makers!

Jun 17, 2012 6:10 PM ET #159 (permalink)

Happy NOT fathers day to me! I'm not passing on my genes to fucking anyone. Condoms are the bees kness. Or maybe the bees peens. whatever. BUT...HAPPY FATHERS DAY to everyone who was generous enough to slather a lady sandwhich with their man mayonaisse and miraculously produce a child (which science has yet to explain btw Christianity 1: atheists: 0)

And oh yeah, I apologize for not being on here, now I'm one of those long-gone fucks who has to latch onto already in progress conversations in order to feel relevant again.

Jun 17, 2012 9:47 PM ET #160 (permalink)

I got a set of 200/250/300lb hand grips for father's day. So I can perfect the art of masturbation, of course.

Jun 18, 2012 9:39 AM ET #161 (permalink)

Ouch DB! Just because its calling jerking-off, doesn't mean it should be taken literally.
Remember to squeeze at the base, but relax as you approach the tip. Your foreskin will thank you. :D

FAN: Good to read you again! How've you been?

(This post was last edited on June 18, 2012 at 4:31 PM ET.)

Jun 18, 2012 8:42 PM ET #162 (permalink)

DJ: Nothing much broseph, I just forget there are important regulars on here that i dont have on my facebook, which is the main reason I decided to post on here again I think. Motherfuckers like yourself. Not to mention I had a freakish retreat from metal the past couple months. But no worries, I'm reinvigorated with the genre again lately, and everything that comes with it. Just in time to go to Mayhem(Slayer, Anthrax, and Motorfucking Motorhead), Summer Slaughter(Cannibal corpse, Cannibal corpse, Cannibal corpse and other guest bands), and possibly Deicide in a small club all in this next month of July. Fuck yeah.

Now Playing: Slipknot- Germatria

Jun 18, 2012 11:17 PM ET #163 (permalink)

Thanks for the tips DJ. Expert advice is always appreciated :-P

Jun 19, 2012 12:50 PM ET #164 (permalink)

AP1: Really? I'll call you when I remember. Been a busy fucker lately.

Jun 19, 2012 4:34 PM ET #165 (permalink)

Damnit FAN, I'm gonna have to move to the US some time to witness shows like those. Also, finally got around to listening to some of Aborted's new album - brutal, definitely as good as people have been saying.

Jun 19, 2012 5:57 PM ET #166 (permalink)

I'd highly recommend Europe as opposed to the US for great shows Cynic. How have you been my friend?

Jun 19, 2012 11:19 PM ET #167 (permalink)

Cynic: FUCKING THANK YOU there are only so many people I can reccomend really br00tl death metal to and get positive feedback from. That album and 3 inches of Bloods last album combined are what pulled me back into wanting to listen to metal on a regular basis again, so I'm glad somebody else likes it.

but yeah as far as shows go there havent been any ALL year besides Volbeat a month ago. (which was fucking fantastic btw, Everyone should see them whether you are a fan or not, most fun crowd Ive ever been in at a metal show, hands down, even beating Amon Amarth super-metal brotherly crowds) Its simply that Summer slaughter and Mayem both popped up just two weeks from each other, and Deicide plays near me in small clubs like once a year, i just never know about it but this year i caught wind of it. So yeah, Europe is by far the better bet lol

Jun 20, 2012 4:52 AM ET #168 (permalink)

Ha, no thank you man. Hmm what other brutals have I crossed path's with recently... Psycroptic's new one is pretty awesome even though I'm not a fan of the vocal style, Vomitory's "Blood Rapture" is also really fun for a straight forward as you can get death metal album. GWAR's latest is pretty awesome. Oh and Darkane's "Layer of Lies" has grown on me since I got that recommendation - I guess you might say it's like SYL meets At The Gates or something.

Jun 20, 2012 4:59 AM ET #169 (permalink)

Also BG - yeah not bad man, I've been a bit swamped under with life lately and probably will be for the next month but hopefully I will be moving to a new stage in my life next year, might jump the NZ ship and move, get around to that whole becoming an adult thing or something haha. I really just want to get my music project out of the way before I do, it's the eternal creative thorn in my side.

How about yourself? Hot weather at the moment?

Jun 20, 2012 11:19 AM ET #170 (permalink)

Oh yeah, gonna be 106-110 today. Some weak 44 year old fucker died from the heat yesterday at the local Costco. What do you lack on your project and where are you looking to move to? The whole "adult thing" is highly overrated. I don't recommend it.

Jun 21, 2012 2:01 PM ET #171 (permalink)

You're absolutely right BG!

Why do adults tag things as "adult" just to use them to act like youth?
For example:
Adult Beverages
Adult Movies
Adult Conversation
Adult Themes (why do they even use that as a movie content descriptor?)
Adult Toys
Adult Diapers

Jun 21, 2012 3:46 PM ET #172 (permalink)

I crown DJ the George Carlin of the GDF.

So... My daughter asked if her boyfriend can come over on Sunday to meet me and hang out for a while. Said it was "Anthony's" idea. I checked the kid out on FB. Looks like a nice enough boy. The pics I saw showed him wearing a Sixers Jersey, so I've decided to hold off on digging the rest of the hole in the backyard for now.

Jun 21, 2012 4:34 PM ET #173 (permalink)

Good luck with the Sunday boyfriend review, BG. Hopefully, that hole in the backyard will stay empty.

My oldest is 13 and her 'boyfriends' to this point have only been facebook and schoolyard stuff. I dread when she starts actually dating, especially if she inherits her mothers' topheaviness.

Jun 21, 2012 5:51 PM ET #174 (permalink)

Well... Like I said. He seems like a good kid. I gotta give my little girl the benefit of the doubt and give him a chance. TBH, it's not really me he needs to worry about. My 24 year old son is a beast and not at all pleased sissy's dating. Lol.

Jun 21, 2012 11:52 PM ET #175 (permalink)

Damn, that's cookin. Vocals, though it's not so much the lack of people interested - moreso those lacking the will to go through with it. I was hoping things would work out with Progressivity_In_All (really great guy), but he had geniune things that had to take priority.

Ha funny - you two sound like pros I'm sure the law gets laid down with the young-uns. Hey BG, better than it being behind closed doors and whispers of some kid. Worst I've had to do as a brother is kick some punk boyfriend out of the house. Both sisters are now with great guys though, which is handy for me because either of the monsters would hand my ass to me if things went bad haha.

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum