"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 8

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 8

Displaying posts 76 - 100 of 1,000 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 76 - 100 of 1,000 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 39 40 Last
Apr 28, 2012 10:27 AM ET #76 (permalink)

aah tomorow queens day we celabrate the dutch queen and her kingdom involves lots of beer
day at work nothing going on so much tonight a big group of russians over here damm lots of stress when they come

Apr 28, 2012 11:50 AM ET #77 (permalink)

I was gonna say it's been a little dead in here lately. Everyone must be some busy little bees.

Apr 28, 2012 12:14 PM ET #78 (permalink)

indeed not so much going on at metalunderground

Apr 28, 2012 2:26 PM ET #79 (permalink)

R10

Yup,crickets...chirp,chirp. Alot of longtimers seem to be mia on MU also. But yea,all in all,pretyy dead around these parts lately.

Apr 28, 2012 3:05 PM ET #80 (permalink)

next month almost here means getting ready to go on my metal journey to europe
will got to forta rock this year awsome line up slayer machine head lamb of god anthrax steelpanther asphyx and devin t project than obituary bls canibalcorpse children of bodom and of course graspop

Apr 28, 2012 8:24 PM ET #81 (permalink)

R10 - Battlecross surprised me at SXSW too this year. I was told they were metalcore, but they came storming out of the gates with an energy like no other that day. I don't know how well it translates to their CD, but I liked them live quite a bit.

Apr 29, 2012 7:05 AM ET #82 (permalink)

R10

Yea,db,Battlecross were definately one of the standouts on that occupation domination tour,with Origin,Cattle Decapitation,Aborted,etc. I had only watched one youtube vid by them,so i was unfamilar with what they were about. I would say they're music combines thrash,metal core,and death metal elements. CD is actually a pretty good representation of them. Its always cool to have your mind blown by an unknown band,thats why i still go shows like this. Band just flatout tears it up live!

May 2, 2012 11:59 AM ET #83 (permalink)

Sup fuckers?
I saw Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth, Watain, Exhumed, and Abysmal dawn last Saturday and it took two days until I had full use of my neck back. Hell of a bangover, but that was one KILLER show.

Also - June 3rd, I'm opening for MUNICIPAL FUCKING WASTE. I'm so friggin excited!

May 2, 2012 4:22 PM ET #84 (permalink)

I need to see Municipal Waste. I've been going through their discog and enjoy just about everything I've heard.

May 2, 2012 5:18 PM ET #85 (permalink)

Not big on their albums but Municipal Waste are damn fun live. Best of luck supporting them DH!

May 3, 2012 11:30 AM ET #86 (permalink)

DH, glad you got to make that show! I wanted to, but money was not on my side. :(

Thanks for the heads up on the MW show! I will do my best to support!
Where's the show at? Marquee?

(This post was last edited on May 3, 2012 at 11:32 AM ET.)

May 4, 2012 12:54 AM ET #87 (permalink)

It's at this place called The Conservatory in OKC. Never been there, hopefully it's not too hole-in-the-wall.

May 4, 2012 1:58 PM ET #88 (permalink)

Again, good luck with that DH.

How's everyone here doing then? I'm gutted to hear about the death of MCA. Been a Beasties fan for about ten years now but I've never got to see them. Very sad.

May 4, 2012 2:20 PM ET #89 (permalink)

RIP MCA...

DH,
I don't get to OKC for shows often, but I've been to the Conservatory a few times. To compare it to a Tulsa venue - think Pink Eye meets Marquee. It's in between the two in size and it has a full bar. I haven't seen it since the renovation though, so I presume its not as "PinkEye-ish" any longer.

May 4, 2012 2:34 PM ET #90 (permalink)

R.I.P MCA

May 18, 2012 8:52 PM ET #91 (permalink)

Damn, I thought I was pretty scarce around here.... Wow

May 19, 2012 6:20 AM ET #92 (permalink)

Infernal Damnation fest tonight... all day of black metal...

hell fuckin yes

May 19, 2012 7:57 AM ET #93 (permalink)

Nice to see you around again Godlike! Yeah, it's been bare around here lately.

How's everyone feeling this weekend?

May 21, 2012 12:05 PM ET #94 (permalink)

fuck yeah 7 days to go to my eureopean metal trip about fucking time

May 22, 2012 7:20 AM ET #95 (permalink)

Enthroned were bloody good sat night...

listening to OMS while gearing up for The Raid at the local cinema

May 25, 2012 8:51 AM ET #96 (permalink)

Hello dirtbags,

How is everyone doing? Any shenanigans or high jinks planned for the forthcoming weekend?

Been so busy thanks to a recent promotion! Nice! Got a bachelorette party 2morrow night - I had the dubious honour of booking the stripper - alas, he had no photo on his profile,............................................... a bad sign?

May 25, 2012 10:01 AM ET #97 (permalink)

Wife wanted "that dick" this morning. So guess what? I gave her..."that dick". Oh yeah.

May 25, 2012 11:14 AM ET #98 (permalink)

@Cbella... Congrats on the promotion. Enjoy the party. Hopefully, you made a good choice, but it could be a bad sign - especially if the stripper name was any variation of Blind or Greed.... or maybe not? ;)

Speaking of... where's he been? Did he lose internet privaledges at work? Maybe those connected to him on FB know more.

@AP1. "That dick", eh? Sounds like she had more than one to choose from. How does that work? Does your wife pick them out of a line up? Are they arranged on a shelf?
1. "Not that one... too veiny. Next"
2. "Nope, too curved.... moving on."
3. "Hell no! That one looks like somebody tossed some loose change in an old ankle sock. Let me see #4."
4. "Yes, that one will do nicely. Now give it to me!"

Memorial day weekend commences after work. Gonna do some grilling. Buddy said he wanted something pink in the center. I've never grilled vagina before, so if anyone has some tips I'm all ears.

May 25, 2012 12:11 PM ET #99 (permalink)

Oi Oi! Nice to see people around again.

Cbella: Congratulations on the promotion, have a good time tomorrow night! Sadly my stripping days are over otherwise I'd give your party a discount :P

DJ: I think Blind said the internet at his place of work has been more restricted lately, and blocks out any site with the word "metal" in it's name.

I got home from Scotland the other day after spending a week up there visiting my Dad. Beautiful country. Weather in Britain has been absolutely gorgeous for a change too so everything's looking well at the moment. When I got back into town the other day I walked past the Olympic Torch, which was here to be carried by Didier Drogba. Funny to see everyone in Swindon wearing Chelsea shirts again after they won the Champions League...

May 25, 2012 12:37 PM ET #100 (permalink)

Thanks for the update on BG1, Oz.
Glad to hear you've seen some good scenery and weathered through some nice weather. Hope it lasts for a while.

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum