"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 8

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 8

Displaying posts 901 - 925 of 1,000 1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 901 - 925 of 1,000 1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 Last
Oct 28, 2013 4:22 PM ET #901 (permalink)

Can more of you guys please post in the "Now Playing" thread? It's a good way to find new stuff.

Oct 29, 2013 2:08 PM ET #902 (permalink)

Hey Wilco, you should meet up with Carl (CROMcarl on here) at 70000 Tons of Metal. This year's looks pretty good, but I'm holding out to see if they do another Barge To Hell.

Oct 31, 2013 3:17 PM ET #903 (permalink)

Well... If nobody else is going to say it I will. Happy Halloween fuckers.

Nov 2, 2013 11:15 AM ET #904 (permalink)

think a great lady and a pecker who i use well i do think hahahaahaa but hey most woman lie anyway about their sex life fuck who cares as long as i do get my nookie
yeah loooking forward to the metal cruise next year

Nov 2, 2013 12:18 PM ET #905 (permalink)

yooooooooooooo, hope everyone had a great halloween...saw GWAR here in Charlotte NC. Bellator cage fights tonight. 3 huge title fights on the main card...gonna be a good one!!

Nov 10, 2013 12:53 PM ET #906 (permalink)

me at work just cam back from looking for a diver who went out last night and did not came back from his dive
nothing still gone guess he will be the holy diver
happy got the new veangence and hail of bullits in the mail hail of bullits awesome

Nov 18, 2013 1:59 PM ET #907 (permalink)

It's fucking snowing up here, getting less hours because of it and I'm broke and hungry. At least I'm doing okay in school.

Sup Fuckers??

Nov 18, 2013 7:46 PM ET #908 (permalink)

BIG T.I.M!!!!! Glad all is good with ya sir!! Send some of that snow to Charlotte NC please!!!!

Nov 19, 2013 4:03 AM ET #909 (permalink)

brian its motherfucking raining now, so its an undesirable sleetsludge.

you still doing hippy protests and riding the green bus and shit? haha

dear god it's been over a year since sup fuckers 8 opened

(This post was last edited on November 19, 2013 at 4:03 AM ET.)

Nov 19, 2013 9:24 AM ET #910 (permalink)

haahaha no protests or green bus...

N.P. - TESTAMENT - THE HENCHMEN RIDE

Nov 25, 2013 6:05 PM ET #911 (permalink)

First snow of the year! Came early too. Kids and dad had a great time. Hopefully it wasn't just a fluke, but a good sign of a good winter this year.

Nov 25, 2013 6:20 PM ET #912 (permalink)

Airmail some to Charlotte plz!!

Nov 26, 2013 6:48 PM ET #913 (permalink)

Sup cunts

Been awhile but I talk to most of you on facebook anyway :P I'm sick of being glued to the white screens of facebook so I'm taking a hiatus to unfry my senses.

Girlfriend left me two months ago. Going through the motions of not-so-great broads I've been talking to at bars, etc. Work stress, life stress, Grandmother died last week. I'm having issue hacking it but for now I soldier on. I probably need a therapist and a dose of something but sometimes an off-switch makes more sense. I'm not crying for attention, I'm just being real about where I'm at mentally. Some of you already know. And yeah, I know I'm stupid for letting my emotions push me to two suicide attempts and slamming my head into doors for catharsis. I don't want help, I just want peace. I read today that a professor is claiming Quantum physics could theoretically prove there's an afterlife...Honestly I think the guy's full of shit so I'll wait for some equations to back him up but what an interesting thought that life/death is an illusion. What if there's a jump into a different plain upon what we know as death? I'm not talking religion (though I claim Islam), I mean what if there really is an impartial plain of existence? Then finally everyone can shut the fuck up about who's got the better imaginary friend....Anyway I'm done talking weird shit...for now.

Nov 27, 2013 4:18 AM ET #914 (permalink)

Fuck man, I had no idea your nan passed away. Stay strong mate. You can pull through.

Nov 29, 2013 11:02 AM ET #915 (permalink)

Hang tough Gore. It always gets worse before it gets better bruthah. And FUCK facefuck.

Oz: You still coming staeside?

To the rest of you American fuckers: I hope everyone had a safe and gluttonous thanksgiving

Nov 29, 2013 4:16 PM ET #916 (permalink)

Speaking of Oz coming stateside, I still wanna hang with you too fucker!

Nov 29, 2013 5:52 PM ET #917 (permalink)

I wanna hang with you too Brosef. Delta Airlines gave me credit after I had to cancel my flight in September, so for £100 I can book another flight with them if I sort before May. We'll have to see though.

Before then, I'll be moving to Scotland in the New Year. My house got sold and I'm moving in with my Dad for a little while to save couch surfing. Hopefully I'll be able to find some work there, save some money and go somewhere that isn't fucking Arctic :P

Nov 30, 2013 6:27 AM ET #918 (permalink)

still trying to work out Satyricons new album...

Nov 30, 2013 6:43 AM ET #919 (permalink)

I was considering writing tomorrow's Sunday Old School about them. Not heard anything from the new album though.

Dec 1, 2013 7:46 AM ET #920 (permalink)

new album is.......odd

Dec 9, 2013 1:43 PM ET #921 (permalink)

Had sex 4 times in 24 hours. SEC will be represented in the National Championship again. Ohio St Fuckeyes got exposed as the frauds they are. Saints won big. Great weekend.

Dec 10, 2013 12:46 PM ET #922 (permalink)

ap1 sounds like you're having a good time.

it was -8F this weekend and i had no heating.

Dec 11, 2013 5:57 PM ET #923 (permalink)

WTF TIM? You're a college student. Wrap yourself up in all that pussy wool and stop your cryin XD

Gore: And I with you my friend, but my travels didn't take me near you and Doug this year. It will happen my friend. Eventually.

Oz: why the delay? Funds? "Thanks Obama!" LOFL.

Dec 11, 2013 6:45 PM ET #924 (permalink)

Lol, thanks Cameron more like. Regardless, things have changed again and I'll be staying in Swindon and getting a place with my friend Fi. Still desperately trying to find some work around here, though I have been able to earn a little extra cash tutoring a family friend's child. Me and Fi did discuss holidaying, so the States may very well be on the agenda for next year. Right now I have to take each day as it comes.

Dec 11, 2013 9:22 PM ET #925 (permalink)

BG please do not worry I have my hibernation mate for the winter. Got a little fat around the edge for optimum warmth.

I've started translating bullshit online for $$$ good shit.

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum