"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 8

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 8

Displaying posts 751 - 775 of 1,000 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 751 - 775 of 1,000 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 Last
Jun 14, 2013 9:48 AM ET #751 (permalink)

seeing LoG in about 8 weekd at BoA. lookin forward to them slayer and king diamond

Jun 14, 2013 11:37 AM ET #752 (permalink)

I'd love to see King Diamond. Couldn't give a hapenny jizz about seeing Slayer now that Jeff's passed and Lombardo's been sacked. I've probably slagged off Lamb of God's live show enough.

I've had a look at some upcoming concerts, but there's not much that really interests me. I might go see Jaguar in November though. I love me some NWOBHM.

Jun 14, 2013 1:49 PM ET #753 (permalink)

We lost one of our brothers today. Tom Humber, who used to post in the forums here sometimes under the name, TomHimself, passed away today. I know some of you had him on Facebook and will know what a funny and likable guy he was. He'll be missed.

Jun 14, 2013 11:21 PM ET #754 (permalink)

Oh damn, RIP that's sad to hear. An MU faithful, I don't doubt he was a good bloke.

Jun 17, 2013 11:24 AM ET #755 (permalink)

I got the sad news about Tom last Friday from Godlike. I'm going to miss Tom. He was great dude. He went far too young. RIP my bruthah... \m/\m/

Jun 17, 2013 11:29 AM ET #756 (permalink)

Hold old was he and any word on the cause? I didn't really know him and didn't have him on facebook so I don't recall what he looked like or how he sounded from the radio show or two I heard him on (that was him who you went on Radio with, wasn't it, Oz?)

Jun 17, 2013 4:44 PM ET #757 (permalink)

That's right, yeah. He was 32 years old. We think it was a lung condition that he didn't know about. Apparantly he'd been feeling ill for a few days before but seemed to think it was just a cold or something. I'm going to have a root around and see if I can find the first show me and him did together to remind people of his awesome voice. There was a memorial drink for him at the pub he drank at on Saturday which was very touching, not least because the pub reserved the area he always sat in for his friends and put out some candles and pictures. Later that night someone spray painted, "RIP Tom Humber" on a wall. I still can't believe he's gone, he was a big part of the Swindon music community in every sense of the word.

Jun 17, 2013 5:58 PM ET #758 (permalink)

Terrible news.

While I never got to meet Tom personally, we were in touch via Facebook especially as we both loved the german nutters KMFDM.
Actually chatted with him on FB as well on few occasions.

Truly a nice man taken away from us way, way too soon.

Shocked.

Jun 18, 2013 2:45 PM ET #759 (permalink)

DB, you need to post that audio of Oz on Tom's radio show if Oz can find it. Tom did a lot for the metal scene and he deserves to recognized for his efforts. Fucking HELL! I exchanged FB with him often when I was on FB. The man was hilarious and a Minnesota Viking's fan to boot (which clearly shows he had a great sense of humor).

Jun 18, 2013 3:00 PM ET #760 (permalink)

Rest well, Tom. You'll be missed.

Anybody know Tom's favorite band/song? I say we blast it in honor of him.

(This post was last edited on June 18, 2013 at 3:01 PM ET.)

Jun 19, 2013 10:59 AM ET #761 (permalink)

TIM: He was a big fan of the MU tribute to Peter Steele (AFNANFA) and constantly pushed local bands in Oz's neck of the woods. Lesbian Deathbed immediately comes to mind.

Jun 19, 2013 11:55 AM ET #762 (permalink)

Oh god yeah, he loved Lesbian Deathbed, they were one of his favourite bands. He was, as Wolf mentioned, a massive fan of KMFDM too and his first concert was Type O Negative so they had a special place for him.

Jun 20, 2013 3:56 AM ET #763 (permalink)

Wow I just checked out Lesbian Bed Death, pretty good. Their singer is fine as FUCK.

I've begun writing a song in honor of time, it's probably not going to be anything like LBD or Type O (or any good for that matter) but I'm doing it. He was a great guy.

Jun 20, 2013 12:10 PM ET #764 (permalink)

TIM: \m/\m/

Jun 23, 2013 4:49 AM ET #765 (permalink)

Hello filthbags,

Very sad news to hear that someone so young passed away!

Just returned from my Scandinavian road trip..........TOTALLY........EPIC!
The most metal peninsula in the world!!!

How r all u lovelies? Anyone else going to any festivals this summer?

Jun 23, 2013 7:59 PM ET #766 (permalink)

Hey cbella! Yup, Scandinavia is pretty epic (I would know, I'm Swedish). Where in Scandinavia did you go?

I wish I was going to festivals but I'm a broke mothefucker. if you'd pay me for sending nudes id be most appreciative. that offer extends to any other degenerate fucks that wants to see me naked, i'm very poor.

Sup Fuckers?

I'm unemployed and hate having nothing to do.

Jun 24, 2013 6:24 AM ET #767 (permalink)

lol - Thanks for the offer but I saw enough lanky Swedes with their peckers out the past few weeks to tide me over for a while!!! But when I'm tweaking from withdrawal, I'll pay handsomely for a shot of your falukorv ;)
I was in Sweden, Finland & Norway - so metal... so incredible!
Aren't u in college? That negates the employment status doesn't it?

Jun 25, 2013 10:56 AM ET #768 (permalink)

Fuckin Bloodstock soon.

and on Friday im going to be trying my damnest to get a ticket for Maiden in London

Jun 25, 2013 6:11 PM ET #769 (permalink)

A gentleman would never ask for payment in sending nudes to a hottie such as cbella. Her beauty commands respect, and return nudes lol. ;-)

Jun 26, 2013 12:18 PM ET #770 (permalink)

I like tater tots.

Jun 26, 2013 5:46 PM ET #771 (permalink)

I think we got it. You fuckin like tater tots.

Jun 26, 2013 6:37 PM ET #772 (permalink)

LMFAO @ DB. Our bruthah godlike had a close one yesterday in Western Iowa. 8o mph winds blew his 18 wheeler over. He has pics up on his FB if you're friends with him. Glad to hear he wasn't seriously hurt, just shaken up a little.

Jun 27, 2013 9:34 AM ET #773 (permalink)

I saw the pics. Can't imagine experiencing that - crazy shit.

Jun 27, 2013 10:58 AM ET #774 (permalink)

It shook him up so bad he had to take a day off and get laid. XD

Jun 27, 2013 11:21 AM ET #775 (permalink)

Godlike gets more ass than a toilet seat. Hey DB, don't be hatin on my love for tater tots. I LIKE TATER TOTS BITCH!!!

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum