"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 8

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 8

Displaying posts 726 - 750 of 1,000 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 726 - 750 of 1,000 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 Last
May 8, 2013 10:50 PM ET #726 (permalink)

Virginia. Unfortunately it's not West Virginia, otherwise I would have answered you with the lyrics from Country Roads :P

May 13, 2013 10:38 AM ET #727 (permalink)

sorry bout all the spam, folks. These fucks are seriously pissing me off, but it's all cleaned up for now. I've got more work to do in preventing this stuff in the future... Carry on.

May 14, 2013 8:56 AM ET #728 (permalink)

28 days more to go to my metal european trip this year heathen iron maiden whitesnake dokkum open air graspop and wacken wil be of the isalnd for four weeks back for a bit and of to wacken in august

May 14, 2013 9:55 AM ET #729 (permalink)

Oi cunts,

Hungover. So glad I didn't fuck an ugly bitch last night. Almost beat the shit out of some faggot pretending to be a thug last night.

Oh yeah, speaking of Uggos:
facebook.com/we.f.ck.uggos

Like my page, its lulzy.

May 14, 2013 12:12 PM ET #730 (permalink)

DB: Maybe it would help temporarily to screen the new account submissions and make a 24hr waiting period to give you sometime to review new members... at least until your new programming gets finished. Would some captcha help?

May 30, 2013 10:22 PM ET #731 (permalink)

Hello, folks, let's give this a try again. I had to implement a whole bunch of spam protection and moderation queue like for the comments on articles. I've got some more tweaks to make but I think this should be a good first step. Sorry for the down-time and lack of Avenged Sevenfold articles to chat in!

If you see any errors or issues while posting let me know.

(This post was last edited on May 30, 2013 at 10:27 PM ET.)

May 31, 2013 7:28 AM ET #732 (permalink)

"Sorry for the down-time and lack of Avenged Sevenfold articles to chat in!"

hahahahahahahaha.............

May 31, 2013 10:50 AM ET #733 (permalink)

LMFAO, I guess the word got back to ya DB?

May 31, 2013 1:19 PM ET #734 (permalink)

^I had a feeling it was you who asked :P

May 31, 2013 2:05 PM ET #735 (permalink)

I know and see all :-P

Unfortunately, that's not true or I'd kick the living shit out of some spammers.

May 31, 2013 3:26 PM ET #736 (permalink)

DB: LMFAO!

Oz: Guity as fuck.

(This post was last edited on May 31, 2013 at 3:27 PM ET.)

Jun 2, 2013 10:09 AM ET #737 (permalink)

Oi cunts.

So some fanbase of some dumb broad got butthurt at my posts so the page I made was deleted and I caught a 12-hour ban from facebook for no reason. Literally. So yeah, if you simply don't like someone and you have enough of a following you can simply get a hundred people to report them at once and the mods won't even review. They just ban you and delete your content.

Anyway, here's the new page. Spread like plague.

https://www.facebook.com/uggos.do.more

Jun 2, 2013 10:35 PM ET #738 (permalink)

Gorecunt = pushing the limits of facebook and first post to get caught in my forum moderation queue :-)

Facebook politics do seem pretty lame. I've heard of a few people getting banned for fairly lame reasons. I think they just hope people will be more careful/respectful when they get a slap on the wrist, but that sort of thing doesn't really work for everyone and tends to create a negative perception of the service in many.

Jun 4, 2013 11:19 AM ET #739 (permalink)

Facefuck is retarded. That's why I'm never there anymore.

Jun 6, 2013 2:22 PM ET #740 (permalink)

They ban you for telling people to fist themselves?

Jun 7, 2013 6:08 PM ET #741 (permalink)

lol

Jun 10, 2013 1:15 PM ET #742 (permalink)

Anybody who knows me knows my issues run far deeper than just telling people to fist themselves. But seriously, "FB ettiqite" is way out of control. I was recently told that I don't support the local metal scene because I don't "like" all of the local events. Fuck you! I know every band in town which means I get invites from every member of every band playing every weekend, and advertisements for every show by every member of every band playing. It would be a full time job to keep up with all of that crap. I show up. I pay for a ticket. I did my fucking job.

Jun 10, 2013 2:29 PM ET #743 (permalink)

I found my local metal scene to be very clique orientated and not worth the effort anyway, though obviously I can't speak for yours. I refuse to pay £6 to see a bunch of bands I don't think are very good. Most of the clubs in my town have been closed down anyway though.

Jun 10, 2013 3:20 PM ET #744 (permalink)

BG: that's pretty dumb. You'd think real life support of the shows would be far better than online likes and little crap like that, which have almost no value.

Jun 10, 2013 4:17 PM ET #745 (permalink)

It's why i'm never on FB anymore. People have really gone off the deep end about it here. I try to get out to as many local shows as possible because we really do have some talent here. That should be enough.

Jun 12, 2013 8:54 AM ET #746 (permalink)

Concerts would be great if it weren't for the other people.

Jun 12, 2013 11:24 AM ET #747 (permalink)

Who'd you see AP1?

Jun 12, 2013 7:10 PM ET #748 (permalink)

So I suddenly remembered my password out of the blue today. Which means that your favorite White Chink has returned.

Fup Sig Puckers?

I'm currently in Fort Worth TX and am trying to go music school next Spring. Yay.

Jun 13, 2013 8:58 AM ET #749 (permalink)

Not as many as you Blind, I can assure you that.

Jun 13, 2013 10:42 AM ET #750 (permalink)

Anyone attending the current Lamb of God tour should take a pair of 3D glasses with them. A buddy of mine let me use his at the show and it greatly improved the backscreen images. And don't forget to buy Rasta from Decapitated a whiskey and coke. He'll party with you all night long and those fuckers are a blast \m/\m/

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum