"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 8

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 8

Displaying posts 51 - 75 of 1,000 1 2 3 4 5 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 51 - 75 of 1,000 1 2 3 4 5 ... 39 40 Last
Apr 12, 2012 12:27 PM ET #51 (permalink)

Hey ;)
I JUST read about Iced Earth coming back to Cyprus - and this time it's my freaking hometown!!! They r playing in an original ancient amphitheater!! Check it out.....

http://www.exclusively-cyprus.com/photos/061010.htm

Can't imagine them playing there! I'm gonna start campaigning to get CC to come here ;) sounds like ur long drive will be totally worth it!

Apr 12, 2012 12:30 PM ET #52 (permalink)

you will enjoy sepultura they are kick ass live

ozz indeed do like the pantera song guess to buy the 20 year aniv cd soon

damm ikind of pissed of at black sabbath all that blala about we are not going on tour because of tony now i do read they will do a show in the usa but to lame to play on graspop so i am stuck with ozzy and friends not a bad thing if ozzy actually feels like doing a show
but still its the fact they will do some shows in the us so why not europe miss sharon????????

Apr 12, 2012 4:24 PM ET #53 (permalink)

Wilco, I think it's just because Sharon doesn't have a soul. Or anything remotely resembling a soul.

I'm excited for this show coming up soon in OKC - Cannibal Corpse and Behemoth. Really want to see Behemoth before Nergal develops some other disease, gets put in jail, or gets smited or something.

I'm playing a concert tomorrow at the Zombie Lounge... come see me shred if you're around the Tulsa area.

Apr 13, 2012 9:25 AM ET #54 (permalink)

AAAaaaarrgg! I wish I'd known about this earlier, DH! Can't make this one.
Who else is playing that show with you guys?

When you get another show lined up, shoot me an email. (my emails listed on my profile page.)

Apr 15, 2012 5:49 AM ET #55 (permalink)

Wagwan bredren? Hope your gig went well DreamHeater and I think Cbella definitely needs to get herself to that Iced Earth gig!

I went to the Jagermeister tour last night. Turbowolf and Black Spiders were alright, but then Therapy? came on and fucked the place hard. Can't remember the last time I was so impressed by a band I hadn't seen before. They did loads of stuff from Troublegum as well as some new songs and Teethgrinder, so great setlist all in all, plus they had a little rant against David Cameron, which is always welcome. Skindred were shit hot as usual, I don't want to say they're the best live band ever, but I've never seen anyone better them.

Apr 15, 2012 9:56 PM ET #56 (permalink)

Man, I'd like to see Therapy? sometime. What are their best albums to check out? All I have is Troublegum, but figure I can load them up on MOG to listen.

Apr 16, 2012 4:15 AM ET #57 (permalink)

The new one, A Brief Crack of Light, has some really good stuff on it. That and Nurse.

Apr 16, 2012 2:32 PM ET #58 (permalink)

Hmm, no Nurse on MOG. The new one and Crooked Timber and one or two others... Will check em out though. Thanks.

Apr 18, 2012 8:31 PM ET #59 (permalink)

It seems the regulars have been silent lately. I've been pretty hooked up both at work (where I usually catch up on MU) and home. Haven't even had the time to go to many shows. Currently missing out on Mastodon and Opeth in OKC. :(

How's your knee healing up DB?

Apr 18, 2012 11:58 PM ET #60 (permalink)

The knee is doing well. I can do just about anything except run now. Back to yard work and lifting and such. I've been slammed with work and life stuff as well and wasn't on here for a while. The influx of self-promotional posts doesn't make it any easier to follow either...

I'm hoping to catch a few shows soon. Diecast, for a tour that we're sponsoring, and Rammstein, who I'd love to photograph. More interested in just seeing them and photographing them than I am an actual fan (altho I like their older stuff).

Apr 19, 2012 12:47 AM ET #61 (permalink)

First my son got strep throat. Then he broke his wrist. Now we think he has chicken pox. Can his month get any worse? April needs to hurry up and go away.

Apr 19, 2012 4:29 AM ET #62 (permalink)

Better keep him away from those cheap hookers, give him a high-end, clean one for his birthday.

Apr 20, 2012 12:08 AM ET #63 (permalink)

My boy had a slight fever and a fussy tummy here, AP. Was in the 80's for a few days them dropped back down. Weather needs to make up it's mind. No worries though, heading north by the end of next month. Permanantly if all goes as planned. This northern boy never should have crossed the Mason-Dixon. Can't wait. Hope all is well with you fuckers.

Apr 21, 2012 12:48 PM ET #64 (permalink)

damm today at work in some countrys in the world they move up in the world improving everything in their life
but it seems here on bonaire they are getting more stupid than the behind of a donkeys ass

Apr 23, 2012 1:05 PM ET #65 (permalink)

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountain green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen?
And did the countenance divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here
Among those dark satanic mills?

Bring me my bow of burning gold!
Bring me my arrows of desire!
Bring me my spear! O clouds, unfold!
Bring me my chariot of fire!
I will not cease from mental fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand,
Till we have built Jerusalem
In England's green and pleasant land.

Happy St Georges day to all us Englanders

Apr 23, 2012 1:17 PM ET #66 (permalink)

Only country in the world that celebrates someone kicking the shit out of a dragon! Only just occured to me that I should be wearing my England shirt today instead of a Cure one. Fuck it, they're English lol. Enjoy the rest of St. George's Day Jackrum and Cbella!

Apr 23, 2012 2:37 PM ET #67 (permalink)

Happy St. Georges to my fellow countrymen :)

Can't say I did anything to celebrate the day but be sure to do something quintessentially English by the end of the day, probably talk about the weather and the escalating immigration while I drink a spot of tea

BTW - any of u been to Underworld in Camden before? Want to know if it's a safe enough place for a lone female lol

Apr 23, 2012 3:15 PM ET #68 (permalink)

Yeah I've been a few times. I don't know the area well enough to say if it's full of rapists, but I will say that I've never seen drugs dealt so casually before than I have in Camden. It was literally harder to find booze than it was crack. I was looking at going to see Sodom or Fear Factory there yesterday, who're you thinking of going there for?

Apr 23, 2012 3:32 PM ET #69 (permalink)

Lol - I know Camden VERY well and am all too familiar with the drugs scene there but just never been into Underworld.

I want to see Saint Vitus & Acid King on June 11th. It's the only day I'm free in London so it limits what I'll be able to see but I do really like them both anyway. I will try to drag a friend along but they are NOT metal fans at all!!! So I may lose a friend in the process! Fair trade?!? lol

Apr 23, 2012 4:48 PM ET #70 (permalink)

I may very well be in London that day too as I'll heading up sometime between the 7th and 12th to meet one of the Canadians we have here on MU. If you like I can suggest I drag them to the Saint Vitus show too so you're not totally alone? Just don't talk about it as "I'm going to meet some guy I've been speaking to on the internet" :P

Apr 23, 2012 11:09 PM ET #71 (permalink)

I'll be standing outside holding a single white rose lol - if nobody hears from me again this thread will from here-on-out be referred to as "exhibit A" ;)

But that does actually sound pretty good. U ever seen either band live before?

Apr 24, 2012 3:52 AM ET #72 (permalink)

Ha, nope, can't say that I have. I like Saint Vitus but I don't have any of their stuff. Never heard of Acid King before though.

Apr 24, 2012 8:14 AM ET #73 (permalink)

I like Acid King - I only stumbled across them a year or so ago when I was in a big stoner metal phase.

Well if u got nothing better to do that night, it should be fun & if u can save me from the strong rapey men of Camden - all the better! ;)

Apr 24, 2012 9:32 AM ET #74 (permalink)

England's first game of the Euros is on that night but I can always find out how bad we lost by checking the interwebz out later. I'll bring it up to some people and see. Should be a gooden!

Apr 24, 2012 1:56 PM ET #75 (permalink)

R10

Sup metallers? Saw a pretty wicked show 30 minutes from my house last night. The Occupation Domination tour,featuring Origin,Cattle Decapition,Decrepit Birth,Aborted,Rings of Saturn,and Battlecross. Sick show,sparse turnout being a monday night. Belgiums Aborted absolutely ripped Keene NH a new fucking asshole! Love thier brutal death/ grind style! Battlecross surprised me bigtime! From Michigan,good mix of thrash,and death metal. Seeing Sepultura,Death Angel,Krisiun,and Havok this Sunday. Stoked;have never seen Sepultura. Looking forward to seeing Havok as well.

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum