"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 8

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 8

Displaying posts 651 - 675 of 1,000 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 651 - 675 of 1,000 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40 Last
Mar 19, 2013 12:49 AM ET #651 (permalink)

godlike - lol - nice one!

Living in Cyprus FUCKING SUCKS GIANT BALLS right now! I am losing 6.7% of my own savings and my bank balance thanks to this fucked up government - thieving bastards! AHHHHH

Anyhoo, how r all u lovelies?

Mar 19, 2013 11:14 AM ET #652 (permalink)

I heard about that today cbella. That's fucked up.

Mar 19, 2013 1:38 PM ET #653 (permalink)

Wake up America!!! Don't think this can't happen to us.

Mar 19, 2013 3:48 PM ET #654 (permalink)

That's why I keep my savings invested in the cartels. I don't want a bunch of crooks getting to my money. lol.

Mar 20, 2013 8:20 AM ET #655 (permalink)

Well, for now it's been voted out of parliament but who knows what's next - this country is going to be an example to other European countries (not sure about the US as I don't know much about ur economy) but it's really shocking! The government can get their grubby little hards on ur hard earned cash out of ur private account to pay for mistakes that u didn't make! Looks like I may be uprooting again and moving somewhere more stable.......maybe Syria lol. BG - I'll follow ur lead in future ....... or become an international arms dealer - those guys seem to be raking it in without having to pay taxes!

Anyhoo - did anyone else experience any 'Malware' warnings whilst trying to access this site yesterday?

Mar 20, 2013 11:10 AM ET #656 (permalink)

I didn't have any issues logging in... And maybe it's time to put your $$$ in an offshore account cbella? Just a suggestion.

Mar 20, 2013 3:12 PM ET #657 (permalink)

Cyprus was an offshore banking location - a tax haven!!! lol.
Good job all my millions r sitting pretty in one of the BVI's under the pseudonym Ophelia Swallows.

Mar 20, 2013 6:39 PM ET #658 (permalink)

LMFAO! Ophelia is a very good GIRL! Seriously though, that's why I suggested an offshore (that isn't Cyprus of course). Seems like all the offshores should be familiar with one another. I could be wrong, and of course if they are in together thick as thieves, maybe the Cyprus banks could still get their fucking hands on your $$$???

Mar 21, 2013 9:54 AM ET #659 (permalink)

Cbella: Yeah, the Malware warnings stopped alot of people coming to the site for a couple of days. I can't remember the details, but other metal sites like Lambgoat and MetalSucks were affected too. Doug's taken care of it though.

Mar 21, 2013 11:30 AM ET #660 (permalink)

Hey BG, Norfolk is pretty far - doubt I can do that trip. April is looking crazy with my schedule too, right up through the end.

Mar 21, 2013 11:58 AM ET #661 (permalink)

DB: Well... That sucks my dick. Gonna meet up with Bruno on Sunday. I'd like to cross a couple more metalheads off my list of fuckers to meet if possible but I do know how fucked up schedules work. I'll have to take a look at upcomming deployment schedules and keep everyone in the loop.

Mar 21, 2013 12:16 PM ET #662 (permalink)

fuck it let cyprus greece spain go fucking bankrupt why does eurpe need to pay for a lame ass system that countrys fucked up and ask for money from the rest of europe to baill them out

but on the good hand and good news got my tickets for hell fest graspop and blood stock in the mail
time to travel to europe in june

Mar 21, 2013 12:22 PM ET #663 (permalink)

Well done you on picking the European countries that aren't financially fucked :P

Greece is beyond repair though. If what I've been reading is true, we're going to see one of the most aggressive European governments in decades over there pretty soon. Which leads me to believe them and the Turks are in for another scrap.

Mar 21, 2013 2:21 PM ET #664 (permalink)

Wilco - lol - i love ur anti-Europe rant.....swiftly followed by ur plans to visit ;)

It is really crazy now - we'll see what happens! I'm already looking at getting sponsored for my PhD in the US lol - I'm not waiting around for this ship to sink! Mumma-didn't-raise-no-fool!

Mar 21, 2013 2:42 PM ET #665 (permalink)

*starts digging up U of A applications*

Mar 22, 2013 9:37 AM ET #666 (permalink)

trust me cbella i do love europe i am from holland love mycountry but do not understand why country how fuck up the rest of europe needs to help him

Mar 23, 2013 4:29 AM ET #667 (permalink)

bloodstock ticket to be ordered today. hangover is non existant... for some reason its fucking snowing, so im having a white birthday tonight :D fuck christday snow...
time to blast some death metal whilst i bimble around the flat looking for something to do.. maybe time for new gears of war :D

Mar 26, 2013 12:48 AM ET #668 (permalink)

New Austrian Death Machine - http://jamplify.com/aW7mbB

Mar 27, 2013 2:05 PM ET #669 (permalink)

above poster, im holding up my right hand with two fingers pointing... smell your mum

Mar 27, 2013 4:45 PM ET #670 (permalink)

Keep it classy Jackrum! ;)

Wish I could make it to Bloodstock but as I'm being robbed by the government, sadly I'll forfeit this year. However, I will be most likely going to Provinssirock in Finland - Danzig grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mar 27, 2013 5:29 PM ET #671 (permalink)

I looked at getting a day ticket to Bloodstock since I only want to go on the friday. Saturday is shit. Alas, no such tickets exist apparantly.

Mar 28, 2013 9:18 AM ET #672 (permalink)

im always classy...

Mar 28, 2013 9:32 AM ET #673 (permalink)

waiting for the CLUTCH show may 7th....itll be my 4th time seeing them....

Mar 29, 2013 6:24 PM ET #674 (permalink)

soon its jesus's coming out party... have I got that right???

i'll be wearing my immolation closer to a world below t shirt in dedication to Christ...

Apr 1, 2013 6:18 PM ET #675 (permalink)

I thought it was "zombie Jesus day?"

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum