"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 8

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 8

Displaying posts 626 - 650 of 1,000 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 626 - 650 of 1,000 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40 Last
Mar 5, 2013 5:42 PM ET #626 (permalink)

cbella: S&M female wierdos rule!!!!

Mar 6, 2013 11:40 AM ET #627 (permalink)

Lol - Thanks branded!

Mar 6, 2013 2:54 PM ET #628 (permalink)

whats up you all nothing going on over here on the island to much sun
waiting for the day to end at work have to teach a nightdive course today means no happy hour for me have to wait untill nine o clock for that
\

Mar 6, 2013 5:36 PM ET #629 (permalink)

yay 2 days off, pub tomorrow..

Mar 8, 2013 12:26 PM ET #630 (permalink)

How'd that work out for ya Jackrum? Two day bender?

Mar 8, 2013 1:46 PM ET #631 (permalink)

No, he's a bender everyday.

Mar 10, 2013 3:32 PM ET #632 (permalink)

like futureramas Bender i am able to enjoy the beers in life :)

Mar 10, 2013 4:01 PM ET #633 (permalink)

i am pissing my wife off....

Mar 11, 2013 12:24 PM ET #634 (permalink)

Anybody watching Vikings?

Mar 11, 2013 4:19 PM ET #635 (permalink)

pub n kfc... love it

Mar 11, 2013 6:20 PM ET #636 (permalink)

I hate KFC. Too greasy.

Mar 12, 2013 7:38 AM ET #637 (permalink)

I agree!
BG - thanks for the mention on the butt-licking thread - u know the way to a woman's heart ;) how r the travels going? Vikings any good?

It's carnival season here again & my friends & I have decided to go with a timeless theme: 1 Pope & the rest of us as molested schoolboys (it was too difficult to get the choirboy costumes) - let's see how well that goes down in this God-fearing country!

Mar 12, 2013 11:13 AM ET #638 (permalink)

Yeah, I'm liking the Vikings show. The travel this month has yet to arrive, but it's so cal so nothing really earth shattering.

Mar 12, 2013 4:25 PM ET #639 (permalink)

Sup fuckers?!!?!? Glad to see this thread is still here!

Been awhile but I recognize a couple you, how is everyone? Work and family for this guy, but was able to catch Down when they came to town in January. Thinking of going to see Anthrax with High On Fire a week from Friday, but no ticket purchased yet.

trying to take care of my taxes today, very stressful but mandatory.

Been listening to alot of SOD lately, and Pantera, how about you fuckers?

Mar 12, 2013 5:22 PM ET #640 (permalink)

BRUNO!!! I'll be back in So Cal the week of the 25th. We should get together bruthah.

Mar 13, 2013 5:39 AM ET #641 (permalink)

got some easy listening on at the moment (Possessed) whilst i cure my hangover with food and tea. then xbox dossery before hitting central london for the afternoon

Mar 13, 2013 7:22 AM ET #642 (permalink)

Gotta go and post some ebay stuff and maybe check CEX to see if I can pick up some cheap DVDs, but I think I'm gonna watch Unleashed first because Jet Li is fucking quality. On a less manlier note, I still need to do the washing up.

Mar 13, 2013 12:28 PM ET #643 (permalink)

Working and moving for me. On top of all that, I'm sick, but I'm on quarters for today. Back to the grind tomorrow though.

Mar 14, 2013 4:14 AM ET #644 (permalink)

work so i miss the footy this evening.. still was nice to see arsenal go out last night

Mar 15, 2013 9:04 PM ET #645 (permalink)

Sup fuckers? Been a while since I even looked here. Work had me overworked and stressed til I got sick, so that's was a solid 3 weeks of my life I'll never get back. It's turning around though and I've got a busy April to look forward to with concerts and other stuff. You never did make it out toward DC, did you Blindgreed?

Mar 16, 2013 3:53 AM ET #646 (permalink)

birthday in about 7 days... still no plans as most of my mates are too lazy to get on a train for 20 mins and destroy london pubs...
i need better mates

Mar 16, 2013 4:30 PM ET #647 (permalink)

I'm back in Iowa after spending a few days down south along the Gulf... great weather and amazing food as usual.!! Damn, I could certainly get used to the food, weather and that southern drawl is kind of entertaining too :)

Nice to see Bruno made an appearance... Glad to read ya brother \m/

Not really sure if any of you fuckers notice my absence... I got a couple nasty calls from my internet provider... they tell me that they are sick of paying for my roaming usage on other towers while I'm traveling outside of my "area"... fucking phone doesn't get charged for any roaming... but if I want to sit down and do some surfing.. I'm only allowed 200 MB/mnth... that is truly a bunch of shit for as much as I've been paying for the last 4yrs... Looking into other options.!!

Found myself stuck in a truckstop during a blizzard last weekend.. Aurora,CO... 5:30am on a Sun. morning I decide to go inside for some breakfast... there is a couple other drivers slurpin coffee and watching news... I find a nice cozy booth and sit down to grab some grub... I notice there is a table full of young emo looking morons accompanied by one older looking dude who is explaining that their flight is canceled so they need to come up with another plan... I was kind of curious to know who these idiots are and why they are such whiners... Didn't take long before I got a couple clues as to who they were... grabbed my trusty laptop and within minutes I was looking at their pics and watching a Utube video.... Fucking "Shiny Toy Gun"... lmao... they seen me watching their video and asked if I wanted an autograph..? I said... Um.. No thanks kids.!

(This post was last edited on March 18, 2013 at 7:48 AM ET.)

Mar 18, 2013 8:48 AM ET #648 (permalink)

it appears we've been cunted by spam again...

other than that im very hungover............

Mar 18, 2013 9:49 AM ET #649 (permalink)

Thanks for pointing the spam out, Jackrum. I just cleaned it up. Annoying SOB's...

Mar 18, 2013 1:16 PM ET #650 (permalink)

DB: No they routed me to So Cal instead of DC, but I'll be in Norfolk Virginia for about a week at the end of April - beginning of May. Kind of a trek for ya, but if you get some time?

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum