"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 8

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 8

Displaying posts 601 - 625 of 1,000 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 601 - 625 of 1,000 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 Last
Feb 21, 2013 11:03 AM ET #601 (permalink)

shit week. valentines with my 15yo brother and dinner with my grand parents who yell at each other no matter the venue and i had to cancel my Volbeat tickets. But on the bright side im going to 3 inches of blood and napalm death in may

Feb 25, 2013 1:17 PM ET #602 (permalink)

Another 3 Sex Sunday for me. Hells yes.

Feb 27, 2013 1:27 PM ET #603 (permalink)

Sup fuckers?

Feb 27, 2013 1:55 PM ET #604 (permalink)

Not much, just trying to sell stuff on ebay and waiting for the Paris-Marseille match to start. Or to put it another way, the David Beckham-Joey Barton match to start.

Feb 27, 2013 2:36 PM ET #605 (permalink)

That game yesterday was off the hook.

Feb 27, 2013 2:53 PM ET #606 (permalink)

He's back! How r u and ur hammer BG? ;)

Had great time in London and got a really authentic British souvenir to bring back with me ----- fucking flu!

How r all u filthbags hanging lately?

Feb 27, 2013 5:08 PM ET #607 (permalink)

I am well, and the hammer's hangin heavy and low. lol. Nice to read you guys again. \m/\m/

Feb 27, 2013 5:18 PM ET #608 (permalink)

Hanging to the left.

Which game was that BG? I was out last night. Only one I can think of is Everton vs Oldham. Would have liked to have watched it. Instead I took my sister to see Wreck It Ralph because she's been having a hard time at work lately.

Feb 28, 2013 9:59 AM ET #609 (permalink)

Madrid and some other team from Spain.

Feb 28, 2013 3:29 PM ET #610 (permalink)

all is good, one more shitty day at work to go til i have 2 days off. Spurs spanked west ham in the footie so sweet, best team in London by far. shush Oz you know i speak the truth.

other than that blasting enslaved and coming to the realisation that sooner or later i'll be back on strong anti depressants :D joygasm

Feb 28, 2013 4:09 PM ET #611 (permalink)

Yeah, North London perhaps...

Mar 1, 2013 3:22 AM ET #612 (permalink)

aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha.. dude, we're going to do arsenal on sunday and take 2nd from the dirty mancs before the end of the season....

Mar 2, 2013 2:35 PM ET #613 (permalink)

Would not surprise me. I really can't see anything but a Spurs victory tomorrow.

Mar 3, 2013 5:31 AM ET #614 (permalink)

its going to be a tough one but Spurs win...

Given the ammont of vodka i drank last night and the 4 hours sleep i have had im feeling remarkably chipper..

Mar 4, 2013 10:59 AM ET #615 (permalink)

Went to a Mike Epps show saturday night. It was exactly what I thought it would be: A BLACK GHETTO POWER RALLY. Each black comedian tossed nothing but racist drivel out and the only white comedian actually had a comedy set. For a group of people who hate being called nigger they said it about 50K times all night. nigga this, nigga that, nigga nigga nigga every other word. Even had 4 black women bickering as to who was going to sit beside me. None of them wanted to sit beside the cracker wearing the SLAYER shirt. I saw what was going on and laughed at them. Once they saw I was laughing at them it pissed them off that some cracker was laughing at their ignorant mentalities. It was everything youd expect from a black show: racist cracks at whites and black power drivel, and they wonder why whites look at them as unevolved ghetto trash. NIGGA PLEASE.....Thankfully I didnt pay for the tickets.....

Mar 4, 2013 11:28 AM ET #616 (permalink)

I have to say Jackrum, when Arsenal pulled one back I thought, "Oh fuck, here comes the 5-2 comeback again." Spurs embarassed Arsenal with both goals though.

Mar 4, 2013 11:52 AM ET #617 (permalink)

oz: is QPR doing good?

Mar 4, 2013 12:02 PM ET #618 (permalink)

We won on saturday, 2-1 against Southampton, but still bottom of the table and four points from safety. Ten games left this season. We'll have to see how it goes. I think we can stay up, but it's going to be very difficult.

Mar 4, 2013 1:54 PM ET #619 (permalink)

Is this the "any soccer fans out there" thread? Damned British boys! ;)

Branded - u crazy honkey! Ur lucky u didn't get smacked upside the head!

Mar 4, 2013 3:42 PM ET #620 (permalink)

cbella: it was fkn funny to see 4 grown black women bickering because they didnt want to sit next to a white person with a pentagram on their shirt!!!

Mar 5, 2013 9:43 AM ET #621 (permalink)

Got more traveling orders today. Norfolk Virginia late April early May and So Cal again at the end of this month.

branded: Here in the Southwest we have a LOT of Catholic hispanics. My Southwest Terrorfest t-shirt has an inverted crucifix on it and my daughter isnsits I wear it (she wears her skulls t-shirts) when we go shopping or anywhere where there are large crowds becuase she says "we part the seas like Moe" LMFAO.

Mar 5, 2013 11:15 AM ET #622 (permalink)

ahahahahaah, it is funny to see people scatter sometimes at the sight of non christian things!!

Mar 5, 2013 12:53 PM ET #623 (permalink)

I like tater tots.

Mar 5, 2013 2:01 PM ET #624 (permalink)

LMAO - people r so fucking ignorant!

I've had colleagues clock one of my more unusual piercings (which r normally hidden at work) and they completely abandon their earlier opinion of me - as a professional - and I am subsequently pigeonholed as a sadomasochistic weirdo :(

Sounds like u got a nice couple of trips ahead of u BG - gonna spread ur filthy love around the States?

Mar 5, 2013 5:29 PM ET #625 (permalink)

Business travel... :-(

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum