"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 8

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 8

Displaying posts 576 - 600 of 1,000 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 576 - 600 of 1,000 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40 Last
Feb 1, 2013 6:10 PM ET #576 (permalink)

came home from work to a cat who shit on my bedroom floor for some odd reason, and a dog desperatly trying to get into the room to eat.. fucking lovely. on top of that my bf managed not to get off his lazy ass to do the 4 dishes left in the sink, and he so graciously left supper on the counter for me to cook. fml

so im going to smoke the remainder of my grass and drink the rest of my rum, and hopefully be tits up by the end of the evening :D

Feb 3, 2013 1:24 PM ET #577 (permalink)

urgh... weekend almost over... feel crap.

but top gear is on soon and Spurs won today.

france lost and England beat scotland yesterday :)

Feb 4, 2013 12:32 AM ET #578 (permalink)

Sup cunts?

Haven't been on here for a while. Got my face cut up at a CBK concert. Hardcore is NOT my scene.
Spending all my time watching NHL (Go canucks!) and UFC. I need a life :(

Feb 4, 2013 7:22 PM ET #579 (permalink)

Currently enjoying the fuck out of this south Texas weather... left Indiana on Saturday when it was snowing and in the teens... mid 80s and nothing but sun in Laredo Tx today... Woohoo \m/

(This post was last edited on February 4, 2013 at 7:25 PM ET.)

Feb 5, 2013 1:44 PM ET #580 (permalink)

I could use some of that weather. It's been 20s and teens here for a week or so I think and I can feel the cold seeping into my bones. Making me feel like I'm getting sick. I wouldn't get to enjoy it anyway - work is kicking my ass again. :-(

Feb 5, 2013 3:17 PM ET #581 (permalink)

Sorry to hear it DB. I won't go into how the weather is here. ;-)

Feb 8, 2013 9:47 AM ET #582 (permalink)

I'll be traveling on business over the next few weeks and will have limited access to the internet. AP1: You've really shown a lot of aptitude for telling the n00bs to fist themselves. Keep up the good work. I expect you to stay on top of that while i'm gone. godlike: I need you to take care of cbella for me. Oz: I need you to keep being Oz and keep branded in line for me. branded: Try to keep Oz busy with pro-American white man banter. Cynic: Write something godamnit! Jackrum: Keep being the closed minded metal elitist we've all grown to love and give hellrat a hand with troll slaying. DB: Keep an eye on Jackrum and hellrat. lofl. See you fuckers in a couple of weeks.

Feb 8, 2013 10:13 AM ET #583 (permalink)

*sniffles* Dad? Is mom coming back?

I don't know son...I just don't know.

Feb 8, 2013 10:14 AM ET #584 (permalink)

you make me sound like a right cunt... closed minded... i'll have you know im being very open minded at the moment... im listening to Black Metal thats NOT from norway so ner ner ner ner

Feb 8, 2013 11:43 AM ET #585 (permalink)

LMFAO!!! We're off to a good start! \m/\m/

Feb 8, 2013 3:06 PM ET #586 (permalink)

cunt.....greatest word ever created

master of the cunt John Hurt

Feb 10, 2013 2:37 PM ET #587 (permalink)

to paraphrase Jason Mewes... I AM THE CUNT KOMMANDER

Feb 10, 2013 6:13 PM ET #588 (permalink)

ahhhh Jason Mewes was the CLIT commander..... but i guess if you command one you command the other

(This post was last edited on February 10, 2013 at 6:14 PM ET.)

Feb 11, 2013 7:56 AM ET #589 (permalink)

I'm gonna send my CV/Resume to the Vatican. That Pope job looks cushy as fuck.

Feb 11, 2013 8:32 AM ET #590 (permalink)

Well, Testament and Overkill destroyed Charlotte last night. Great show. Overkill seemed to get the women in psycho mode. Testament showed everyone how a fkn show should be done!!!

Feb 11, 2013 2:45 PM ET #591 (permalink)

Sounds good Branded!
Have fun BG - fist ur way around the business world!
Oz - You could go all Tim Westwood on the traditions..."bow down and kiss the fucking ring!"

Booked my flight to London in 10 days! Oh yea!

Feb 11, 2013 2:57 PM ET #592 (permalink)

I don't think I'll ever adopt any policies or manifestos of Tim Westwood. I'm just not that big an arsehole. You coming over to the smoke for a gig?

Feb 11, 2013 3:20 PM ET #593 (permalink)

Isn't Westwood the son of a vicar or something?
Unfortunately, I'm not going to any gigs, nothing good going on when I'm there, I will have just missed Orange Goblin. Just going to stay with my sister and catch up with the family for a few days. U know of anything happening 21st-23rd Feb in London?

Feb 11, 2013 3:57 PM ET #594 (permalink)

Yeah, his dad was the Bishop of Peterborough. Propa street yea?

I can't see much going on in London around that time. Shame you're not there in March though, Carcass are doing a four night residency.

Feb 11, 2013 5:18 PM ET #595 (permalink)

God dammit! Typical! Well I'll be back again in June
Good luck in your papal employment endeavor!

Feb 12, 2013 2:21 PM ET #596 (permalink)

highly annoyed i cant get tickets for carcass at underworld and most of my mates have.

will have to try n get repulsion tickets

Feb 13, 2013 6:18 PM ET #597 (permalink)

I didn't even try for Carcass because I don't have any good friends that would want to see them, same problem with Skunk Anansie tickets. I maintain that Metal Hammer should have done a second Destroyers of the Faith tour with Carcass headlining.

Feb 14, 2013 2:31 PM ET #598 (permalink)

could have been good but you'd get a pony band like blowjob for a cowboy.

football tonight, no girlfriend means fuck st valentines day massacre day. i gots football, metal and black vodka to enjoy the evening with. and no work til some time next week. seriously i dont know when im back in. great times..

Feb 14, 2013 3:35 PM ET #599 (permalink)

I'm watching the Spurs match at the moment. Not bad so far, but I hope it gets better as their Europa games haven't been much to write home about. I did enter the ITV comp though, tickets for El Clasico, the Europa final in Amsterdam and a holiday in Portgual? Yes please!

Feb 16, 2013 1:54 PM ET #600 (permalink)

Spurs game wernt too bad, shame about their goal but 2 -1 still good for us.

Watching Everton oldham at the moment and laughing hysterically about arsenal going out to blackburn

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum