"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 8

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 8

Displaying posts 551 - 575 of 1,000 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 551 - 575 of 1,000 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40 Last
Jan 24, 2013 5:38 PM ET #551 (permalink)

Going to an art exhibit drunk sounds great. All the paintings would look like Picassos. And yes, it is a Swindon artist thing. I wouldn't go but one of my friends is one of the displayed artists.

Jan 24, 2013 8:39 PM ET #552 (permalink)

cbella - canada, hate it this time of year, love it the rest of the year

bg1 - thats fucked up. but wouldnt they be cracking down on shit like that in that school because of these incidents, maby that school would end up safer.

thats why i still firmy believe in sex offender island. geneva convention be damned

Jan 25, 2013 9:31 AM ET #553 (permalink)

Sup fuckers? It's been in the 20's (F) here all week, but at least we have a little snow on the ground finally. TGIF!

Jan 25, 2013 10:14 AM ET #554 (permalink)

BG1: If it were me, I'd talk to the school personally and ask some hard questions about what they are actually doing to ensure student safety. If you're not satisfied with the answers then yank her out of there. Hopefully you have some options that also provide a good education with the safety.
Here in my town, I dont really have a good transfer option. There are a couple small private schools ($$) and also some 'magnet' schools that you can get a transfer to if there is space available, which there is not.

My oldest is in Jr. High and has been getting the attention from the boys and I'm not that thrilled. She handles herself pretty well and isn't acting rebellious, so that reassures me some. My hope now is that she didn't inherit my wife's genetics and get top heavy. So far, so good.

Jan 25, 2013 10:34 AM ET #555 (permalink)

DJ: I did just that yesterday. I was assured that they are "looking into their screening and hiring process". I also spoke with my daughter and her friends last night and apparently this chick was the last person they would have expected this kind of behavior from. They said she was very "mousey", quiet and sweet. I'm starting to think this chick had some sort of unbalance growing up and desperately wanted to be "accepted" amongst high school aged kids. Anyway, I got a good feeling from talking to her and her friends last night, so I'm going to leave her there at least through this school year.

Jan 25, 2013 1:50 PM ET #556 (permalink)

Glad you were also able to talk to her friends about it. I assume she also has some good teachers that you trust?

High School is alot different from when I was there. It seems we were watched more closely then they are now, despite the presence of cameras and other monitoring equipment. That's crazy about the teacher aide. It brings up a whole host of questions, like who was supervising her? How did six boys get out of class? If it was after school, how did they get in?

(This post was last edited on January 25, 2013 at 1:51 PM ET.)

Jan 25, 2013 4:38 PM ET #557 (permalink)

They did it on lunch hour. And no... None of her teachers has made me feel as though they're actually trying to "teach" anything. Crystal's pretty intelligent, so they just let her coast and never challenge her in any way. But, I can't afford to send her to a better school, so she's bassically just doing her time to get her diploma. Then her education will start.

Jan 25, 2013 5:50 PM ET #558 (permalink)

I'm in the same boat with my two girls as far as the quality of their education... Not too pleased about it.

Jan 25, 2013 8:36 PM ET #559 (permalink)

I hope that all gets sorted soon BG. I imagine alot of parents have contacted the school after they found out a teacher had been behaving like that.

Speaking of sick, my arse has vomited like four times in the past hour.
Kebabs. Not even once.

Jan 26, 2013 6:40 AM ET #560 (permalink)

first weekend off of the year and my mates have made other plans. so possibly an evening of drinking myself to death and listening to Nattefrost and Darkthrone..

doing the same tomorrow night with a memory of Quorthon Boxset...

Jan 26, 2013 9:06 PM ET #561 (permalink)

There's the classy Oz we know and love!

Jan 27, 2013 10:33 AM ET #562 (permalink)

gross!

i wish they never invented FB. I DO NOT CARE HOW MANY DAYS MINUTES AND SECONDS AGO YOUR HUSBAND BLEW A LOAD IN YOU AND KNOCKED YOU UP.
and also just discovered a bevy of messages from people wanting me to remove certain things from facebook and twitter because i swear too much HAHAHA

Jan 27, 2013 12:50 PM ET #563 (permalink)

I hate the people who get so offended at swearing they have to complain about it, unless they have a good reason like swearing around children or whatever. On that note, parents who let their kids join Facebook are the worst. "Can you not swear on your Facebook please, my child might see it." Don't let your nine year old join then.

Jan 27, 2013 9:34 PM ET #564 (permalink)

Yeah, lame. These are networks where you choose who to follow, so if they don't like it, tell them to gtfo or remove you... I used to cuss all the time - probably wasn't very good about watching my mouth around kids either - til I had kids.

On a similar note, someone was complaining on a Call of Duty server about a logo that the server admin created that was inappropriate (had pixely boobs or something on it) for their 11 year old daughter who was playing the game (rated M for Mature = 17 and up).

Lameness is everywhere.

Jan 28, 2013 8:17 AM ET #565 (permalink)

yea DB I am tired of the lame ass parents who come onto COD4 and tell others to watch their language because their small child is playing. When they do that i send them a big ol ,l,,(**),,l, from me. I usually am in servers in Europe though because the age of the ppl are between 30-70 because the players are more mature than most players in North American servers, but occasioanlly ill go into a NA server, but usually dont stay too long due to retarded dipshits.

Jan 28, 2013 10:22 AM ET #566 (permalink)

yeah and if only half the parents of the underage kids who play COD could hear their kids playing it when there not around. i get cursed at by kids who sound like their balls a far from dropping yet.

Jan 28, 2013 10:48 AM ET #567 (permalink)

A lot of people think that the video games/TV's are babysitters. Spend some time with your kid for fuck sakes! I have a teenaged daughter that I raised by myself. If I can do it. Anyone can do it. Honestly... We should just be allowed to kill stupid people.

Jan 28, 2013 12:46 PM ET #568 (permalink)

I like tater tots.

Jan 29, 2013 1:56 PM ET #569 (permalink)

It is my professional opinion that the totts are what is giving you those rank farts AP1.

Jan 29, 2013 2:07 PM ET #570 (permalink)

Better listen to him, AP1. After all, he IS a doctor...

Jan 31, 2013 11:39 AM ET #571 (permalink)

Also, chugging an entire bottle of Bacon Ranch dressing doesn't bode well either.

Jan 31, 2013 12:21 PM ET #572 (permalink)

damn, you just ruined my weekend

Feb 1, 2013 9:22 AM ET #573 (permalink)

Sup fuckholes? Another work week in the can.

Feb 1, 2013 11:22 AM ET #574 (permalink)

Howdy folks.. Here in bumfuck Iowa it's a balmy 4 degrees... with windchill figured in that is -11F.!?
Tomorrow at this time I will be on my way to Laredo Tx... Damn, I can hardly wait.!! :)

Feb 1, 2013 4:20 PM ET #575 (permalink)

Just finished a real bitch of an audit and came out smelling like a rose. Raise your hand if you're gonna get fucked up tonight *raises his hand*

Then next week I will be plannin and preparing for a shit ton of travel for work in the next 3 months.

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum