"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 8

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 8

Displaying posts 526 - 550 of 1,000 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 526 - 550 of 1,000 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 Last
Jan 17, 2013 1:26 PM ET #526 (permalink)

I actually had to explain Manowar to an eight year old yesterday. She seemed less than impressed.

Jan 17, 2013 3:18 PM ET #527 (permalink)

CBELLA: nope i did not. I dont even have the tv on the channel that fake fighting is on unless i turn tv on and its on but then its turned off or to another channel imediately!!!

Jan 17, 2013 3:23 PM ET #528 (permalink)

BG1 - no popcorn, that's carbs. I've lost a ton of weight (~40lbs, but really more than that since I've added muscle) over the past 2.5 years. This extreme shit is just to try to cut the last bit off. If you're too attuned to burning carbs, your body will crave them and when it doesn't have them also burn muscle along with the fat. So to make it just burn fat you gotta make it rely on the fat for energy = no carbs. That's what all this shit I've been reading says anyway. It's going ok. But I'm craving different food every day like a pregnant woman.

cbella - the knee is going ok, thanks. In fact, I just played volleyball Monday for the first time since last January when I hurt it (doing the same). It was pretty sore, but is back to normal today finally after ibuprofin and icing it the past couple days. I'm not ready to throw in the towel and admit I'm old yet.

Jan 17, 2013 4:04 PM ET #529 (permalink)

Probably because it was Manowar. They don't impress me either. Probably in the top 5 of metal I hate most in life.

Jan 17, 2013 5:34 PM ET #530 (permalink)

nope im drawn to people punching each other in the face, i see alot of it in my job and when im at home i get to laugh at it. If i laugh at it at work im probably going to be involved in a fight and i will have infinatly more back up than anyone else.

will not say what i do for a living ANYWHERE online.

Manowar are funny metal and i cant take anyone seriously when every song has the words

steel
brothers
swords
wind
hail
iron
magic
battle
ect

they are not Bolt thrower, who are the only band in existance who could possibly get away with it

and yes MMA rules

Jan 17, 2013 5:34 PM ET #531 (permalink)

nope im drawn to people punching each other in the face, i see alot of it in my job and when im at home i get to laugh at it. If i laugh at it at work im probably going to be involved in a fight and i will have infinatly more back up than anyone else.

will not say what i do for a living ANYWHERE online.

Manowar are funny metal and i cant take anyone seriously when every song has the words

steel
brothers
swords
wind
hail
iron
magic
battle
ect

they are not Bolt thrower, who are the only band in existance who could possibly get away with it

and yes MMA rules

Jan 17, 2013 7:34 PM ET #532 (permalink)

^ im drawn to it too. usually better when i know the people punching each other, but that almost never happens. so i watch UFC and cheer for either the best looking guy or the one who isnt a complete dick cause i literaly know nothing about technique

Jan 18, 2013 1:34 AM ET #533 (permalink)

"i see alot of it in my job"

What sort of job do you get to see people punched in the face Jackrum?

Also, fuck yeah magic and steel and hails. Especially steel.

Jan 18, 2013 5:19 AM ET #534 (permalink)

i dont publisise my job on the internet. we get enough shit press as it is without people giving me shit on fb for it

Jan 18, 2013 10:49 AM ET #535 (permalink)

Jackrum confirmed for Traffic Warden.

Today's the first time in years that I've actually enjoyed the snow. My friend Tom made the best of it though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wrax93aDrk&feature=youtu.be

Jan 18, 2013 5:25 PM ET #536 (permalink)

nope, not a parking prick

Jan 18, 2013 5:29 PM ET #537 (permalink)

Jack is an MMA referee. He's the only limey ref in the organization. There. I said it Jack. No more hiding behind a facade. Lol.

Jan 22, 2013 5:38 AM ET #538 (permalink)

still better than mazzagatti

Jan 22, 2013 12:53 PM ET #539 (permalink)

LOFL

Jan 23, 2013 10:52 AM ET #540 (permalink)

80 to 200 km of wind here a week straight, barely any power, and i have to dig my self out of the house every morning.
im officially moving where theres no snow or wind. suggestions?!

Jan 23, 2013 10:58 AM ET #541 (permalink)

Iraq?

Jan 23, 2013 4:09 PM ET #542 (permalink)

It's going to be 80 degrees F here today.

Jan 23, 2013 5:37 PM ET #543 (permalink)

no snow or wid....

the moon

Jan 24, 2013 9:31 AM ET #544 (permalink)

It's supposed to drop down to 75 today. Brrrr.... Lol.

Jan 24, 2013 10:56 AM ET #545 (permalink)

id rather live on the moon than iraq
but good news its -23'C here. its so cold here our main water pipe burst and froze!

(This post was last edited on January 24, 2013 at 10:58 AM ET.)

Jan 24, 2013 3:22 PM ET #546 (permalink)

pyretta - where do u live?

It's pretty similar temperature here BG - although the humidity here is 80-90% - if I drive 45mins into the mountains, I can go skiing! Not a bad place to live! (This comment was sponsored by the Cyprus Tourism Board).

How r all u filthbags doing?

Jan 24, 2013 3:53 PM ET #547 (permalink)

Not bad. Going to an art exhibition tomorrow... then the pub.

Jan 24, 2013 4:23 PM ET #548 (permalink)

Quite the refined young man aren't u?! ;) Is it specifically Swindonian art? The ferroequinology art movement? ;)

Totally nothing going on here - planning a paintball excursion for next weekend and going to UK to see the family soon but life is on autopilot right now zzzzzzzzz

Jan 24, 2013 5:28 PM ET #549 (permalink)

Where I live, it can be a balmy 75ºF, but I could wait 45 minutes and it would be ski weather... and I don't even have to drive anywhere. :)
Seriously though, It was almost 70º yesterday. Today the high was around 40º. Still no ice storms, yet, so I'm happy for that.

Today my youngest child turns 11.

...and Oz IS refined. If he wasn't, he would go to the pub and THEN to the art exhibit (on a train, no less).

Jan 24, 2013 5:33 PM ET #550 (permalink)

We have the same thing here. If you want to see the snow, drive up the mountain. Best part is... You can leave it there. I'm deciding right now if I should move my daughter into a different school or not. Last year the band teacher (male) was convicted of inapproprite contact with a minor (female) and then yesterday a teachers aide (female) was charged with having sex with 3 boys while 3 other boys watched and filmed it on school grounds. Part of me thinks that after all this, she's probably in the safest school in the state. But another part of me thinks they need to protect the kids more (especially in this day and age). All I can say is my HS experience was pretty boring compared to what the kids are doing these days.

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum