"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 8

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 8

Displaying posts 476 - 500 of 1,000 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 476 - 500 of 1,000 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40 Last
Jan 8, 2013 1:19 PM ET #476 (permalink)

Yep...forgot about that one. Well played sir. Well played.

Jan 8, 2013 4:50 PM ET #477 (permalink)

ap1 - Aren't u married with kids? Yet u get laid 3 times a day? Maybe I shouldn't be so fast to shun this whole custom!
Oz - Insomniac or habitual amphetamine fiend?

So bored lately - nothing fun on the horizon until summer :(

Jan 8, 2013 5:43 PM ET #478 (permalink)

cbella = Yeah baby doll, it was a good day. Beat that ass last night too. December was kinda slow, so we're making up for it. But worry not, marriage is still one of the most overated institutions conceived by man. I think only running for fun trumps that concept.

Jan 9, 2013 11:04 AM ET #479 (permalink)

Cbella: Insomnia I guess. I was able to get a few hours last night though :)

Jan 9, 2013 12:04 PM ET #480 (permalink)

Oz: What's on your mind that's preventing you from sleeping buddy?

Jan 9, 2013 12:23 PM ET #481 (permalink)

No idea mate, there's nothing really troubling me. I just go to bed and lie awake until about five in the morning, at which time I decide that since I'd normally have to be up in a few hours, I might as well just stop trying to sleep.

Jan 9, 2013 11:10 PM ET #482 (permalink)

I'm the opposite, I wake up at 5am and think "shit, should I just get up now or try and sleep before I have to get up?".

What's new for everyone in 2013? Just moved into a new apartment which has been such a hassle, using up works internet until I'm connected again. Almost finished unpacking... though I've been saying that for days now.

What's up DreamHeater? Listening to anything good lately?

Jan 10, 2013 9:46 AM ET #483 (permalink)

Oz: I recommend more alcohol. Stay up late getting piss drunk and sleep for a day. Should put you back on your regular schedule. If that doesn't work, try exercise?

Cynic: New diggs eh? Cheers buddy!

Jan 10, 2013 9:51 AM ET #484 (permalink)

Excercise is a good idea, I'll give that a go. Cheers BG :) I won't try the alcohol though, not been drunk since October 1st 2011 and I don't miss it. How's things your end by the way?

Hope the new apartment works out great for you Cynic. I'm currently trying to get a place in London. Not fun lol.

Jan 11, 2013 11:20 AM ET #485 (permalink)

All is well here. Now get some sleep.

Jan 11, 2013 12:25 PM ET #486 (permalink)

Haha, I actually had a great night's sleep last night. Things seem to be getting back to normal now :)

Jan 11, 2013 12:57 PM ET #487 (permalink)

Exercise usually works for me. I usually don't have trouble sleeping and when I do it's usually because of women. I tell my brain to stfu because there's no figuring them out, but it doesn't work. I truly feel sorry for people who suffer from insomnia and frequent sleeping issues because the rare occasions I get really messed up and can't sleep, I'm not worth shit for the next or several days. I can't imagine feeling like that on a regular basis.

(This post was last edited on January 11, 2013 at 12:58 PM ET.)

Jan 11, 2013 1:24 PM ET #488 (permalink)

Agreed DB, but the new Nyquil sleep works pretty well for the occasional "what the fuck is wrong with that woman" insomnia bout. No morning hangover either.

Jan 11, 2013 1:34 PM ET #489 (permalink)

OZ: There's always masturbation to help get some zzz's. With all the perverts, preverts and proverts on this thread, I'm puzzled why has no one suggested that, yet?

Sup Fuckers? Been away from the site for a while during the holidays and such. New year is shaping up to be another busy year (both at work and home).

Jan 11, 2013 1:38 PM ET #490 (permalink)

same thing here as wel no sleep for the last 8 years wake up at four everyday even jerking off hahaha feels good but than want more

Jan 11, 2013 2:12 PM ET #491 (permalink)

DJ: I thought it went without saying considering the crowd here.

Jan 11, 2013 2:33 PM ET #492 (permalink)

im officially not leaving the house again today. a cops wife almost killed me when i went to check the mail, a transport decided it was a good idea to park on the wrong side of the road around a blind turn and i almost hit him and to top that off the creepy schizophrenic guy who likes to sing HIM songs to me chased me around the drug store again. cant figure out if i have really bad luck or really good luck

Jan 11, 2013 3:13 PM ET #493 (permalink)

well judging by all the things that COULD have happened id say its good luck lol... but... id stay inside lol

Jan 11, 2013 5:42 PM ET #494 (permalink)

I wanna hear more about the schizoid dude.

Jan 11, 2013 5:51 PM ET #495 (permalink)

You mean to tell me masturbating doesn't count as excercise?!

That's insanity Pyretta! Who in their right mind sings HIM?

Jan 11, 2013 5:56 PM ET #496 (permalink)

Damn Oz, I'm guessing finding anything except a cupboard in London can't be easy.

BG - I don't know how you people function in places like Arizona, it's summer here and if anything's keeping me from going to sleep it's the damn heat. Probably not even hitting 75F though haha.

Jan 11, 2013 6:05 PM ET #497 (permalink)

hes know for being one of our many local weirdos. the scizo saw me wear a HIM hoodie once when i was in high school he now chases me and trys to talk to me. and at work once he showed up and told me "wouldnt it be awsome if the undertaker walked out to you sweet 666" then started singing HIM to me and the whole drug store. i fear i may end up dead with my nipples stiched to his belt

oz: depends how you do it, i imagine most guys can shoot one off without breaking a sweat

Jan 12, 2013 8:06 AM ET #498 (permalink)

hell yeah mastrubating a good work out its like preparing for a big event keep in shape fot the right moment

got my tickets in the mail for wacken graspop and hellfest and some maiden shows

Jan 12, 2013 3:29 PM ET #499 (permalink)

need to order tickets for Bloodstock, Repulsion and a few others.. then i gotta get the time off work.

then i also need to get unsick.

before i do any of that im gonna listen to a shit load of metal coz a saturday night alone in my flat sucks. might as well have music

Jan 14, 2013 12:52 PM ET #500 (permalink)

Hopefully will also be going to Bloodstock - line-up much better than Download, although Download have Mastodon, hmmmm :/

As always I'm late to the party - & just saw Catfish - it's making me question all u lot now - maybe ur not the loveable reprobates u appear!?!

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum