"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 8

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 8

Displaying posts 26 - 50 of 1,000 1 2 3 4 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 50 of 1,000 1 2 3 4 ... 39 40 Last
Mar 28, 2012 8:30 PM ET #26 (permalink)

What a day. First I went for a run this morning, then came home and got in them guts. Slow at work, but had a long lunch which enabled me to get in a little nap. As soon as I get back to work, the spousal unit called and said we had to go pick up the boy from school because he broke his arm on the monkey bars. Went to the ER and yup, it's broke. Hopefully the night finishes well.

Mar 29, 2012 4:48 PM ET #27 (permalink)

ZMA

^ That's a shame AP, I hope that heals up soon.

DB, good luck with the surgery bro.

Has anyone listened to the new Black Breath album?

Mar 30, 2012 12:45 AM ET #28 (permalink)

Well the night did end up better. I beat Assassins Creed II, only to end up working a 13 hour day today.

Apr 3, 2012 1:39 PM ET #29 (permalink)

today was get fucking soaked on the way home by rain and hail... but i now have tea and neuroticfish playing loudly and i've once again taken over the shared living room of the place... mwahahahahahahahahaha i fucking rule, even when soaked by natures best effort

Apr 3, 2012 6:51 PM ET #30 (permalink)

Been kinda dead here lately.

Apr 5, 2012 11:19 AM ET #31 (permalink)

It's hard to find this thread amongst the others when it has so few pages on it. Sorry to hear about your son, AP1.

My knee is healing up pretty fast - nothing major was needed. Got off the crutches after a few days. Now I'm just waiting to get the stitches out Monday so I can take a normal shower without saran wrapping my leg. That's annoying, but could be worse. (and saran wrapping any body part has new implications after seeing Red State - that was a little disturbing, but otherwise bland movie).

Apr 5, 2012 1:56 PM ET #32 (permalink)

thanks to some majik hippie getting nailed to a lump of wood in isreal many years ago (for all i know this shit still goes on there) i get a 4 day weekend and a shitload of chocolate.. woohoo!!!

also due to monday being a bank holiday here i only work 2 days next week!!!! WIN!!!!!

then i get to see fucking BOLT THROWER again!!!!!!!!!!! EPIC FUCKING WIN

Apr 5, 2012 7:17 PM ET #33 (permalink)

Thanks DB. An update on that. The spousal unit took him to the doc today and he said his arm is healing great. No surgery necessary and a cast for 3 weeks instead of 6. The whole time, nothing slowed him down. The only thing that bummed him out was when I would tell him he couldn't play as hard as he used to. Other than that...fucking trooper.

Apr 6, 2012 8:31 PM ET #34 (permalink)

Hi assholes,

I'm fucking psyched for Loomis' new album.

Apr 7, 2012 5:48 AM ET #35 (permalink)

IM SEEING BOLT FUCKING THROWER TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Apr 7, 2012 3:17 PM ET #36 (permalink)

ZMA

^ That's gonna be a sick show.

Sup fuckers?
Running on no sleep and a sober patch from bud. I feel dead lmao. Hangin' in there though.

Apr 8, 2012 5:25 AM ET #37 (permalink)

such a sick gig, might do a gig report when i fully wake up, so far you need to know than vallenfyre were alright, Benediction were great again, discharge suck mighty testicle punk is dead someone please tell them. Autopsy playingn their first uk gig in 22 years were great and bolt thrower reigned supreme

Apr 8, 2012 5:55 PM ET #38 (permalink)

R10

Damn jackrum,id sure love to see Bolt Thrower and Autopsy here in the States. Bolt Thrower makes rare and very limited appearances on this side of the pond at this point. Im not sure how many origional members are left in Discharge,but they're one of those bands responsible as an influence of both 80's US thrash and mid 80's hardcore. Have to admit,i wouldnt mind seeing Discharge. Probably wasnt a good idea for the promoter to place them on a tour with Bolt Thrower and Autopsy.

Apr 11, 2012 6:58 PM ET #39 (permalink)

Is there anybody out there?

Apr 11, 2012 7:17 PM ET #40 (permalink)

Is that a Pink Floyd reference? I'm too slow at keeping up with this thread so I stick to the now playing one...

Apr 12, 2012 8:11 AM ET #41 (permalink)

Very astute observation Cynic.

Apr 12, 2012 10:17 AM ET #42 (permalink)

Let's try and bring this thread back! How is everyone doing? Did your enjoy your birthday Cynic?

I'm in London at the moment. Came up to watch QPR vs Swansea which was fantastic. My mate's flat is right across the river from Westminster (I can literally see the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye if I look out the window) so I'm gonna have a stroll around there in a minute.

Apr 12, 2012 11:07 AM ET #43 (permalink)

good morning any one did lissen to the panters song piss yet do think not a bad number at all

for the rest trying to get through the day kind of lame at work but my vacation is getting closer by the day
time to go on my european metal journey

Apr 12, 2012 11:08 AM ET #44 (permalink)

R10

London eh Oz? Did you watch the match at the stadium or at a pub? Im heading to see Cannibal Corpse tonight. Have a long three hour drive ahead of me. The driving part i do not look forward to. But i havent seen CC in a while,so it will be worth it. Might also pick up Sepultura tickets for a show at the same venue thats at the end of this month. We will see though. Depends how crazy i get at the merch booth.

Apr 12, 2012 11:16 AM ET #45 (permalink)

I'm back, fuckers.

Been so busy with the percussion studio lately, I haven't had time to mess around on the interwebs. I missed you degenerates of society... How's life?

Also, I've been out of the metal loop for so long, any new releases you'd like to recommend? Any kind of music, I'm not picky.

Apr 12, 2012 11:25 AM ET #46 (permalink)

dream heater havok , machine head.cannibal corpse , soulfly krisiun anthrax
some of my fav new realeses this year for me

Apr 12, 2012 11:41 AM ET #47 (permalink)

R10

The new Soulfly is kickass wilco. Heaviest record they've ever made. Krisiun is opening for Sepultura here in the States,i really want to see Sepultura,seeing ive never seen them. Krisiun i have seen. And they put on a brutal show in small clubs. Good stuff!

Apr 12, 2012 11:42 AM ET #48 (permalink)

I was at the stadium R10, very close to the action too. I asked my sister to record the highlights so I'll have to keep an eye out for myself. Brought a friend with me and converted him to the faith lol, I think it might have been his first match. Great night out, I love London.

Wilco, I'm listening to "Piss" now. It's not bad. Typical Pantera from the Vulgar era. I can see it growing on me.

Apr 12, 2012 12:11 PM ET #49 (permalink)

Hello u reprobates :) How r u all??
Ridiculously busy - got another job! Can't remember what sleep feels like - only rest I get now is blinking! lol

DB - i take it u had an arthroscopy and not the microfracture? How's it going?
R10 - SUPER jealous ur seeing CC! Have an amazing time!

Pantera "Piss" is better than i thought!

Apr 12, 2012 12:20 PM ET #50 (permalink)

R10

Thanks cbella;long time no read. You probably have heard that Iced Earth are making a return trip to Cyprus to do a show and record it for a future dvd. I saw Iced Earth back march 9th,thought they were pretty damned tight! But tonight is cannibal corpse,haven't seen them since 04,Napalm Death opening.

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum