"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 8

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 8

Displaying posts 401 - 425 of 1,000 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 401 - 425 of 1,000 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 Last
Nov 7, 2012 1:51 PM ET #401 (permalink)

Nice. I've never been there.

Nov 7, 2012 5:18 PM ET #402 (permalink)

REVIEW AND PICS (IF POSSIBLE)....!!!!

Nov 7, 2012 7:10 PM ET #403 (permalink)

I'll do my best branded. I'm admittedly not familiar enough with any of them to provide set lists.
I can relay the experience though. I'll put it in a separate post sometime soon after I return to the states.
I'll also try to find a spot to post pics and video if the audio isn't too distorted.
It was a great show. Kamelots new singer is top notch.

Oz, the HMV forum was a cool venue. Good sound system and overall atmosphere.
Its over in Kentish Town (you probably knew that.)

Its back to the US tomorrow.

Nov 12, 2012 12:46 PM ET #404 (permalink)

Hello filthbags,

How are you all? Very busy by the look of things!

DJ - how was London?

Just got my ticket to our mini-festival here - Uriah Heep & Mnemic r headlining - interesting mix, should be fun!

Nov 13, 2012 9:38 PM ET #405 (permalink)

Yeah, not two bands I'd associate with each other, but sounds like a varied day at least.

Not been up to too much myself. Was at a wedding over the weekend (Catholic service, strictly no fun allowed) and catching up with a few friends and family members that I haven't seen for a while. That's about it for me really. Umming and arring about whether to go to the Devin Townsend/Fear Factory show since I'm not too fond of either (but my best friend is a massive, massive Devin Townsend fan.)

Nov 13, 2012 10:04 PM ET #406 (permalink)

I couldn't think of anything worse than a room full of Devin Townsend fans. We are just awful.

Cattle Decapitation's new album is the absolute best thing since that last best thing that I ranted about, I've probably listened to it 3 times today already.

@IronMan - You're right, drugs and rugby are phonetically similar, but don't mix well. Reminds me of a game we played the night after our highschool formal (what yanks call the prom) - was the most crook looking team I've ever seen and the captain was (literally) spewing at half time.

How was the Terrorfest BG?

@cbella - Damn, Uriah Heep? Gotta give them props for touring for so long.

Nov 14, 2012 12:43 PM ET #407 (permalink)

Hello all. Just dropping in to say...hello all.

Nov 14, 2012 1:36 PM ET #408 (permalink)

hey how ya all doing been a while i have been on mu way to freaking busy

Nov 14, 2012 5:00 PM ET #409 (permalink)

cbella - London was cool. I was there in 2009 as well. This time I checked out some other things I missed last time.
Got to see the Imperial War Museum (powerful Holocaust exhibit) , walk over the London Tower bridge, a couple other places and I got to eat some good fish n chips. And then there was the Kamelot show, which was great!
I'll have a review posted probably around Thanksgiving. We're a few people short at work right now, so I've been busting my balls to stay somewhat caught up. Not nearly as much time to get a proper MU fix. Home is just as busy cracking the whip with my kid's homework.

Nov 15, 2012 6:54 PM ET #410 (permalink)

Hey fuckers..

Nothing new for me... just spending my days (and sometimes nights) sitting on my ass holding the steering wheel and shifting gears while listening to as much metal as I can get. \m/

I've been stuck here at the Maryland/Pennsylvania border for two days... why do those sticky nuggets have to be so far away..? :(

(This post was last edited on November 16, 2012 at 12:40 PM ET.)

Nov 15, 2012 8:49 PM ET #411 (permalink)

damn spammer.............

Nov 15, 2012 10:51 PM ET #412 (permalink)

Sup fuckers, I know its been awhile but here goes:

>;Secksing le girlfriend last night
>;Pull out and cum on her
>;"Why is your cum so cold?"
>;is so tr00 he came permafrost
>;YEEEEEEEEAH.jpg

I CUM PERMAFROST.

(This post was last edited on November 15, 2012 at 10:52 PM ET.)

Nov 16, 2012 5:23 PM ET #413 (permalink)

Been a busy fucker lately, but I dropped in and spread some hate in the A7X thread.

Nov 16, 2012 7:59 PM ET #414 (permalink)

It wouldn't be an A7X thread without BG and his droppings after all.

Nov 17, 2012 4:13 PM ET #415 (permalink)

Yo bitches.... Im back.

finally got internet at my flat 2 + months after moving..

Nov 20, 2012 4:35 AM ET #416 (permalink)

not good people... for some reason im on an alice in chains and nirvana kick right now....

help me.... please

Nov 20, 2012 7:54 AM ET #417 (permalink)

it is best to throw those albums away and substitute them with some Pantera and Orange Goblin!!!

Nov 20, 2012 9:24 AM ET #418 (permalink)

i realise this.. i will return to being a man shortly.. at the moment i have ice cold beer and Die Hard 1. It is half 2 in the afternoon, beer oclock in fact.

later on it is pantera and vodka o clock

then down to le pub for le booze and le football

Nov 21, 2012 1:29 PM ET #419 (permalink)

I wanna wish all my American metalheads a happy and safe holiday. All of you abroad are really missing out. Definately my second favorite glutonous holiday. Turkey, booze and football!!! \m/\m/ CHEERS fuckers!!!

Nov 21, 2012 7:56 PM ET #420 (permalink)

Much love back BG

Nov 26, 2012 12:46 PM ET #421 (permalink)

Happy late Thanksgiving to you fuckers! I had my first Thanksgiving in America ever this year! It was amazing.

Cunty- Welcome back man, good to see you! How've you been?

Sup Fuckers?
I got finals in 3 weeks and a lot of weed to smoke until then.

Nov 28, 2012 2:04 PM ET #422 (permalink)

Hey hey hey,

A belated happy Thanksgiving to u!!!
How r u all?

Good luck in the finals TIM!
DJ - good for u! sounds like ur a good, cultured tourist! I miss London :(

Saw Mnemic & Uriah Heep last night. Both great bands & great guys. Such a shame that the audience was so few in numbers.

Nov 29, 2012 11:01 AM ET #423 (permalink)

The lovely cbella. I've been anxiously awaiting your return. ;-)

Nov 29, 2012 2:18 PM ET #424 (permalink)

BG! My favourite sex-pest! How have u been? Good Thanksgiving? Gave any birds a good stuffing? ;)

Nov 29, 2012 3:05 PM ET #425 (permalink)

I have been well, and yes. Thanks for asking. How about you? Are you getting thrown about regularly as you should?

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum