"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 8

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 8

Displaying posts 376 - 400 of 1,000 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 376 - 400 of 1,000 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 Last
Oct 8, 2012 9:11 PM ET #376 (permalink)

I can't be sure but I'm confident what I drank in the weekend would have killed a smaller animal. Also, NZ's premier metal band 8 Foot Sativa has their original vocalist band and are out for a national tour. Oohh yeah gonna get my mosh on.

Oct 8, 2012 9:22 PM ET #377 (permalink)

BG: Yes, I saw the game. Fuck you.

BG, again: She's 14.

Choco: Did you just say they ID in Bangkok? Hahahaha I don't know what you're doing wrong, but I never got carded there. Also NIST is pretty chill, went there once. I think it was to play rugby. I don't remember well.

Sup Fuckers?

My afternoon was great. Weed, munchies, weed, sex, weed, english assignment, weed, english class.

Sex.

I love college.

Oct 9, 2012 1:14 PM ET #378 (permalink)

TIM: Yes I know but one beer dosn't constitute feeling like shit. Go smoke another bowl and contemplate the molecular existance of your shoe asshole. lol.

Choco: Ahhh, yes that explains a lot. I always foud it useful to avoid mixing drinks. If I'm drinkin whiskey, it's whiskey all night. Ale - all night. Vodka... etc. Each alcohol has a different effect, so try to familiarize yourself to just one at a time. Then you avoid embarrasing stories of who held your hair for you while you puked on their shoes. Lol.

Oct 9, 2012 1:24 PM ET #379 (permalink)

BG handing out fatherly advice??? I think my ovaries just twitched lol

Hey fuckers!

I miss college & having a liver young enough to bounce back the next morning!

Cynic - Glad to hear ur finally getting some metal down there - sheep can only distract u for so long ;)

Oct 9, 2012 1:46 PM ET #380 (permalink)

@cbella: It just moved when your ovaries twitched. lol. You still busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest?

Oct 9, 2012 2:41 PM ET #381 (permalink)

lol. Indeed I am still one busy lady & even though I should be doing research right now - I find myself here, talking about ur twitching johnson. How's life in Arizona?

Oct 9, 2012 4:16 PM ET #382 (permalink)

Still hot in October. I can see I'll be cooking my Thanksgiving turkey outside on the grill again this year.

Oct 11, 2012 4:38 PM ET #383 (permalink)

I just laughed my ass off at your previous posts BG. Hahaha.

As for booze, I like to mix and match. I had alcohol poisoning when I was 13 so I'm pretty sure I developed antibodies for it. Yeah, that sounds like good science.

Also, BG's twitch just made me wet.

Oct 11, 2012 5:38 PM ET #384 (permalink)

TIM: "I'm gonna have to kinda disgree with you on that one" [insert pic of Hawaiian shirt day guy here]

Alcohol poisoning at 13 will put hair on your balls, but the proteins on your red cells weren't affected whatsoever. ;-)

Have you decided on a major (that you'll inevitably dump for something in the complete opposite direction) yet?

Oct 11, 2012 9:11 PM ET #385 (permalink)

I already dumped biology! YEAH! Umm I was considering computer science but I'm just taking it easy this semester.

Oct 12, 2012 5:47 PM ET #386 (permalink)

I'm gonna get hammered this weekend, watch some football and have copius ammounts of sex. What are you fuckers up to?

Oct 14, 2012 1:45 AM ET #387 (permalink)

^That exact thing but drugs as well.

Oct 14, 2012 8:25 PM ET #388 (permalink)

@cbella - Everyone is moving to dairy farming now in NZ, yet still the sheep jokes roll in haha. What do you study?

@BG - Thanksgiving, Halloween, man I wish I could experience all of your American eat-a-thons. I only get one and it's at Christmas...

@IM - you still play rugby?

Oct 15, 2012 1:06 PM ET #389 (permalink)

That's why Americans are fat and lazy. Lol.

Oct 18, 2012 4:50 PM ET #390 (permalink)

Sup you disgusting piles of monkey shit?

Oct 18, 2012 6:04 PM ET #391 (permalink)

Not much, you rubber masked turd burglar. Just wheeling and dealing as usual. Ye?

Oct 18, 2012 6:43 PM ET #392 (permalink)

Been busy this week. Looking forward to the weekend and Southwest Terrorfest. \m/\m/

Oct 18, 2012 9:06 PM ET #393 (permalink)

Cynic - I don't play rugby here at UM anymore. The team sucks too much haha. Me and this Italian guy were the stars, but left because it was too painful to see them fumble around in games. And I like drugs too much.

Sup Fuckers?

The Yankees disappoint me.

Oct 19, 2012 11:16 AM ET #394 (permalink)

TIM: That whole team is going to be scrapped in the offseason. Jeeter will return as well as CC, Ibanez (if he doesn't retire) and Jabba, but the rest of the team will have a whole new look. You may get stuck with Arod as well if they can't pay somebody enough to take him. Either way... Wow. Never saw that coming.

Oct 19, 2012 5:51 PM ET #395 (permalink)

Headed to Southwest Terrorfest \m/\m/

Oct 22, 2012 4:23 PM ET #396 (permalink)

soon will be the first bands anounced for gras pop 2013 june 28 till the 30 hell it will be my birthday while i am there

Oct 31, 2012 2:51 PM ET #397 (permalink)

Happy halloween you degenerate fucks!

Remember, always try to fuck the girl dressed as a smurf. You'll understand.

(This post was last edited on October 31, 2012 at 2:52 PM ET.)

Nov 4, 2012 3:16 PM ET #398 (permalink)

I'm flying into London briefly for work.
I land on Tuesday, work on Wednesday, and fly out on Thursday.

Maybe I can catch Kamelot Wednesday night.

Nov 5, 2012 11:08 AM ET #399 (permalink)

Work work work work work work work work work work

Nov 7, 2012 1:35 PM ET #400 (permalink)

Despite getting raped on the exchange rate I still had time and poundage left for Kamelot. Standing outside the HMV forum now. \m/

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum