"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 8

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 8

Displaying posts 326 - 350 of 1,000 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 326 - 350 of 1,000 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 Last
Sep 13, 2012 1:23 AM ET #326 (permalink)

Oz- Yeah, going thru school generally speaking the girl sports are softball, soccer and volleyball and the male sports are football, baseball, and basketball, but there are boys and girls teams for each. I played baseball, soccer, basketball for ten years and enjoyed them all.

BlindGreed- I couldn't resist. True to told, that Bloody Anus Sex Magic album was not bad LOL

TIM- just joking buddy, rock out with a tub sock covered cock out

Sep 13, 2012 3:53 PM ET #327 (permalink)

Yeah, they have a few early albums that weren't complete cock sock material.

Edit: That reminds me... Whats 12 inches long, hard as a rock and full of TIM's cum? The tube sock underneath his bed. :D - godlike.

(This post was last edited on September 13, 2012 at 3:55 PM ET.)

Sep 13, 2012 4:55 PM ET #328 (permalink)

It's actually my mom's handbag.

Sep 13, 2012 6:29 PM ET #329 (permalink)

LOFL!

Sep 15, 2012 12:09 PM ET #330 (permalink)

Sup fuckers?
Long time no read..

Nothing new for me... well, unless you want to know about the battle I've had dealing with the results of a cheap motel room stay and being eaten alive by bed bugs... The little bastards tore me up something fierce.. Its been over a week and I still have some nasty wounds on both arms and legs.!

(This post was last edited on September 16, 2012 at 12:47 PM ET.)

Sep 15, 2012 12:45 PM ET #331 (permalink)

hey brother god like how are ya well as long as you take a piss and it does not burn you are fine no worries

Sep 15, 2012 2:48 PM ET #332 (permalink)

Godlike's been in sleazy motel rooms and Wilco's talking about piss? I see all is normal around here then!

Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend so far, I certainly am :)

Sep 16, 2012 9:39 AM ET #333 (permalink)

That's seriously nasty, Godlike, and makes BG's rolling around in feces seem nice in comparison. I hope you didn't pay them and chewed someone out after that shit.

Sep 16, 2012 10:44 AM ET #334 (permalink)

hell yeah do love the nasty hotel rooms makes me think about the days i was dating a 60 year old maried woman and i was only 27 she did love the golden shower

Sep 16, 2012 11:34 AM ET #335 (permalink)

I had never realized how bad the bed bug issue around the country is until I started doing some research.
My troubles with them actually came from a motel room the company provided for me... So there was no cost for me... I have however, made the motel pay for my Dr. bill and cost of medications I had to have to fight infection.!
I had never dealt with bed bugs, but I certainly have learned a lot about them over the last week or so.. The little bastards are nasty.. Google for images of "bed bug bites" to see just what I'm dealing with... I have what has been described as a severe case... bites and reactions lasting longer than a few days.. with major swelling and itching..
I have some areas on my legs, arms and upper body that are as big around as a golf ball and welts that are raised 1/4 inch.!

(This post was last edited on September 16, 2012 at 12:48 PM ET.)

Sep 16, 2012 12:12 PM ET #336 (permalink)

Never dealt with the bed bugs before (they probably don't dig the whole feces trip), sounds fucking nasty though. Been wondering where my bruthah godlike's been though. Good to read him again.

Sep 18, 2012 2:05 PM ET #337 (permalink)

I'll be on vacation after tomorrow, returning on 9/27. I may check in from time to time and I may not. Depends on how slobbering drunk I am. With that said... Fuck off losers and Go Eagles!!!

Sep 18, 2012 5:04 PM ET #338 (permalink)

You could say, "Fuck off Eagles and Go Losers" and that sentence would still mean the same thing ;)

I joke. Have a good time mate!

Sep 19, 2012 3:44 PM ET #339 (permalink)

Just entered a raffle to win tickets to see Saint Virus with Atheist and the Casualties next month. With no money, this may be a great surprise with all the financial struggles that I am going thru. Also went to court yesterday and was able to have a judge knock off $1200 of the $1700 I still owe the county by doing 38 hours of community service. So yeah, good day for me. /m\

BlindGreed- have a great week off, I know you are going to have a blast man, good to hear you are going to have the Depends on, better safe than sorry :)

Godlike- Got to hear you got compensated for the Roach Motel, fuckin' a that shit sounds like it sucks!

Sep 26, 2012 2:27 PM ET #340 (permalink)

**Chirp, Chirp**

Sep 26, 2012 5:51 PM ET #341 (permalink)

yup

Sep 27, 2012 5:47 PM ET #342 (permalink)

Man the Cards pounded our hairy anals on Sunday. On to bigger and better. Havin a little get together at my place Sunday for the Iggs vs. G-men game. What are you fuckers up to?

Sep 27, 2012 9:46 PM ET #343 (permalink)

^I'll be watching the get together from the window. Smelling your shit-stained pants.

Sep 28, 2012 1:08 PM ET #344 (permalink)

Hahaha! Actually, if you've been a G-Men fan for long you know all bets and stats don't mean shit when NFCE teams go up against eachother. It's always a knock down drag out fight to the finish. G-Men are 1-7 in the last 8 up against us. You should come on inside and shit yourself like the rest of us TIM. Aside from the fact that you look like Matt Damon, you're family. ;-)

Oct 1, 2012 11:47 AM ET #345 (permalink)

Make that Iggs 8 out of 9. XD

Oct 1, 2012 6:17 PM ET #346 (permalink)

Sup FUCKERS!!! You assholes need to start posting again.

Oct 2, 2012 2:43 PM ET #347 (permalink)

SHUT UP I DO WHAT I WANT

Sup fuckers?

I finally buried my face in Double D's last weekend. I'm pretty sure she actually had to tell me to put it in, because I liked her jugs so much.

Fuck China, I love 'murica.

Oct 2, 2012 2:51 PM ET #348 (permalink)

Sup Posers!! You assholes need to start fisting again. :D

Gearing up for my yearly road trip to Wichita for the Pontiac Uprising car show this weekend.
Gas @ $4/gal (91 octane)? Pffft... That ain't stopping us.
Got a caravan joining in this year.
My '72 Grand Prix with
A '71 and a '72 Firebird Formula
A '70 GTO
a custom built '29 Pontiac rat rod
A tricked out '50 GMC pick-up
and a 2006 Solstice.

Good times ahead...

Oct 2, 2012 3:07 PM ET #349 (permalink)

DJ - ^ I have no idea what the fuck any of that means ^ - other than u clearly need to get laid
TIM - like BG says - pictures or it never happened ;)

How the hell r all u filthbags? Overworked and exhausted here!

Oct 2, 2012 6:00 PM ET #350 (permalink)

DJ: Is that 70 goat a judge? Fuck I'd kill for a judge.

cbella: You know it! \m/\m/

TIM: Avoiding the G-men question I see? LOFL.

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum