"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 8

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 8

Displaying posts 301 - 325 of 1,000 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 301 - 325 of 1,000 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 Last
Aug 30, 2012 4:20 PM ET #301 (permalink)

Quoting TIM - "It was a pussy storm, as I expected. The worst of concerns was the building getting wet."

Aug 30, 2012 6:11 PM ET #302 (permalink)

LMFAO! A building FULL of wet pussy at U of M... Men have died to relieve such a dream.

Aug 30, 2012 7:31 PM ET #303 (permalink)

I'm glad somebody understood. Cynic, you understand me. I think we're soulmates.

Aug 31, 2012 11:37 AM ET #304 (permalink)

TIM, Pics of the cheerleader's twat?

Lol sup fuckers?

Sep 10, 2012 12:42 AM ET #305 (permalink)

Is this thread dying or what?

Sep 10, 2012 3:50 AM ET #306 (permalink)

Sorry to disappoint TIM, I have no soul. I heard there was a girl hanging round the forum, must have scared all the boys off.

Sep 10, 2012 11:17 AM ET #307 (permalink)

Fuck no this thread isn't dying, we just need fuckers to pull their fists out of their assholes for a few minutes and tell us what the fuck they've got going on more often.

I am gearing up for my trip to Phoenix on the 22nd to watch my Eagles take on the Cardinals (on the 23rd). Have friends and family from Philly fliyng in for it. Should be a blast.

Sep 10, 2012 11:44 AM ET #308 (permalink)

^Sounds quality!

I'm off to London in a few weeks for my birthday. Going to see the Super Hoops smash Reading (I hope!) and hopefully see some family. Also, Plan B just announced a UK tour for February. I want!

Sep 10, 2012 12:00 PM ET #309 (permalink)

Hell yeah BG seeing the Eagles in Phoenix, good for you brother. Sounds like you are going to have a great time, can I assume you are not going into work on Monday? LOL

I looked up the ticket prices the other day for the USC/Notre Dame game, but third row from the top was $105. If I had steady work I might make it happen, but that ain't the case this year.

Oz- Sounds fun man, have fun at the Super Hoops Smash Reading show and seeing the fam.

Sep 10, 2012 12:16 PM ET #310 (permalink)

Well at least when we get the news that London burned to the fucking ground we'll know why. lol \m/\m/

Edit for Bruno: That is correct. Took off until Wednesday because my homies from Philly rented a house up there in Phx.

(This post was last edited on September 10, 2012 at 12:18 PM ET.)

Sep 10, 2012 12:28 PM ET #311 (permalink)

Lol Bruno, the Super Hoops is the nickname of Queens Park Rangers, the football team I support. So me and BG are both planning to go to a football game, but completely different sports. Isn't that weird? Also, $105 for a ticket!? That's mental!

London's burning, I predict a riot!

Sep 10, 2012 12:54 PM ET #312 (permalink)

A buddy I grew up with has a sports ticket website. He's going to hook me up fat with some great seats for little cash, but the going rate for a descent seat at an NFL game is around $250.00 American.

Bruno: You should check out LT's site in the future. It's called aaatix.com and he's out of Alabama, but he get's tickets to all games.

Sep 10, 2012 7:08 PM ET #313 (permalink)

That's more like it. I've been busy as hell as well.

Sep 10, 2012 7:38 PM ET #314 (permalink)

Just got in from the cinema. Just did the most satisfying fart. That's all.

Sep 11, 2012 1:48 AM ET #315 (permalink)

Oz- LOL my bad it sounded like a bitchin band or festival or something, but have fun at the game...just to talk soccer for a second, what is the opinion on that side of the pond of the USA's Major League Soccer? It is not even covered here by any major networks, do you Euro's even know it exists?

BG- Rite on man I am jealous, I can just imagine the good time you are going to have...I'll look up thtat website...when I checked out the Trojans/Irish game I used 714-Tickets....but it LT has the tickets for the right price maybe I can find a way to see the game that I want to see

Sep 11, 2012 5:21 AM ET #316 (permalink)

Oh yes. As you might expect, it was David Beckham (and to a lesser extent Thierry Henry) moving to the MLS that really raised awareness about it. Some games get shown on ESPN, which also shows the Italian and French leagues. I've watched a few and been really impressed. There used to be a stereotype that Americans weren't any good at footy (except goalkeepers, Americans have a great record when it comes to playing in goal. See: Brad Friedel, Casey Keller, Tim Howard) but lately American players like Landon Donavan and especially, Clint Dempsey have made us Brits think again. So yeah, I really like the MLS and America is much better as footy than Europeans give them credit for.

Also, I can't believe it can cost that much for an NFL game! And I thought it was bad for the Premier League!

Sep 11, 2012 11:32 AM ET #317 (permalink)

@Bruno: He said the secret is to wait as long as you can to buy them. The closer it gets to gameday, the more desperate they get to put an ass in the seat and thus the price drops like a fuckin rock.

@Oz: The NFL is all about the Benjamins bruthah. ;-)

Sep 12, 2012 2:14 AM ET #318 (permalink)

Iam reucfusing to type thiz with bot hanzds. I will fiawst myselff throughoutl.

Sup Fuckers?

Might get a free RHCP show off a girl I'm fucking.

Sep 12, 2012 10:50 AM ET #319 (permalink)

TIM: You can't just thank her for the pussy? I thought sitting through a chick flick was bad. RHCP? Fuck that. I'd rather drive an icepick into my brain via my eyeball.

Sep 12, 2012 11:41 AM ET #320 (permalink)

Hey BG. Suck my ass. RHCP was my childhood. Doesn't matter if it's a bunch of autistic mexicans trying to molest a goat on stage, the nostalgia is worth it.

Sep 12, 2012 1:49 PM ET #321 (permalink)

Well good on you then. Go watch Flea jump around with his cock sock and swap slop with Anthony. Molesting a goat? Must be a new part of their stage show, never saw that before. At least its original. lol.

Sep 12, 2012 2:51 PM ET #322 (permalink)

Molesting a goat would be tame compared to some of the stuff I've seen. Ever heard of the Ping Pong show in Thailand? Google it.

Sep 12, 2012 3:42 PM ET #323 (permalink)

Oz- Rite on, thanks for the info man. I figured it pretty unknown since US men's always is terrible in the World Cup, although the US women's team seems to do pretty well. The NFL is crazy expensive. I went to one game back in 1995, Rams vs Falcons, and had a blast.

Blindgreed- Thanks for the tip bro, and LOL at the Flea comment

TIM- Who knows you might met a cute fellow to bring home after the show? I just assume that would be a possibility because a) you like RHCP and b) you made it pretty clear you are open to anything sexually. LOL

Sep 12, 2012 6:11 PM ET #324 (permalink)

The US women's team usually beats the shit out of most countries because the USA is one of the few countries that takes womens football seriously, and fair play to them.

The US men's team is pretty good though. They usually get out of the group stages which 16 teams don't, and they were knocked out in 2010 by a very strong Ghana side who were robbed of becoming the first African team to reach the semi finals by that horrible little bastard, Luis Suarez. As I said, the States are much better at footy than alot of people give them credit for. I can't see them being a serious contender for the World Cup anytime soon, but I'll say the same for England.

Sep 12, 2012 6:21 PM ET #325 (permalink)

LMAO @ Bruno's comment "a" XD

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum