"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 8

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 8

Displaying posts 276 - 300 of 1,000 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 276 - 300 of 1,000 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 Last
Aug 12, 2012 4:54 PM ET #276 (permalink)

Get them while she sleeps ;)

Aug 14, 2012 3:14 AM ET #277 (permalink)

Hello beautiful metalers, good weekends?

Don't know if anyone saw the Olympic closing ceremony's tribute to Great British music?? Well, apparently Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Def Leppard etc. haven't made the same impact that the Spice girls have!

Anyway...........red wings????

Aug 14, 2012 9:05 AM ET #278 (permalink)

cbella: I know, right? The closing ceremonies wasn't nearly as impressive as the opening. Like a pubescent boy, they blew their wad at the beginning and couldn't close the deal.
They even asked the Rolling Stones, but they declined because 'they were out of practice'. How can you be so out of practice that you can't play two of your own songs that you wrote three decades and have played literally 1000's of times? I mean I can't play guitar for shit, but you could have replaced my blood with methadone, cocaine and Irish wiskey, stuck a broom up my ass to prop me up on stage and I could have played Satisfaction. I guess the same can no longer be said for Keith Richards.

My vote would have been for Iron Maiden. Undoubtedly patriotic and they would have even brought their own stage props. ;)

Aug 14, 2012 11:16 PM ET #279 (permalink)

Sup fuckers?

Driving early in the morning tomorrow to move in to my dorm at the University of Miami.

And the ceremony sucked. One Direction was the best performance. What the fuck.

Aug 16, 2012 2:07 PM ET #280 (permalink)

cbella: Red wings... You don't wanna know

Aug 16, 2012 5:59 PM ET #281 (permalink)

while you soppy bollocks were watching the closing ceremony i was singing along to Alice Cooper and crowd surfing to Machine Head..

and red wings... never really good

Aug 16, 2012 6:00 PM ET #282 (permalink)

BG1: Oh but I do ;) ........... although from my short time here reading wilco's posts, I'm pretty sure it's something abhorrently deplorable! ha

Oz: U seem like a man in the know - is there anything noteworthy happening in the south/south-west of England in mid-late September? metal stuff and/or stand-up - any info welcomed :)

Aug 16, 2012 6:36 PM ET #283 (permalink)

Yeah, my birthday.

I don't think there's anything really noteworthy coming up. GBH are playing the Fleece in Bristol on the 15th, that's about it musically. There's a few comedians coming to Swindon in September, namely Kevin Bridges, Andy Hamilton and Jim Davidson, so I imagine they'll be doing other areas of the South West too. Other than that, I don't think anything fun is happening round these 'ere parts.

Aug 17, 2012 6:44 PM ET #284 (permalink)

cbella: You get "red wings" on your cheeks if you go down on a chick who's menstruating.

Aug 18, 2012 3:22 PM ET #285 (permalink)

do love the sweet taste of my wife when she sits on my face

Aug 19, 2012 1:02 AM ET #286 (permalink)

So do I. Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 20, 2012 11:08 AM ET #287 (permalink)

Um..............ok...........note to self: don't ask in the future ;)

Oz - Thanks for the info! I'll look into it! And Jim Davidson? - as in Big Break/John Virgo Jim Davidson???

Went to the Iced Earth DVD & CD filming concert last night. 3 hours long!!! Absolutely fantastic! I must have been looking like a whore since one of their people confused me with a groupie & kept trying to corral me back to "a private pool party with the band" - lol - I didn't peg Iced Earth as that kind of band!

Sabaton r here on 1st September - not one of my favourite bands but maybe I'll use it as a springboard into moonlighting as a groupie.

How was everyone's weekend?

Aug 20, 2012 2:17 PM ET #288 (permalink)

LOFL, I tried to warn you.

Aug 20, 2012 4:01 PM ET #289 (permalink)

damm updated a new pic but its not there
yes back to work today kind of slow here waiting for some new music to get in the mail true amazon
of to see megadeth the 2 of september in bogota

Aug 21, 2012 2:12 PM ET #290 (permalink)

Been awhile since I have graced the mighty MU with my presence. Sup Fuckers ??!!!

Aug 22, 2012 11:19 AM ET #291 (permalink)

Well I'll be damned... Sup Pestilence?

Aug 22, 2012 1:01 PM ET #292 (permalink)

The very same Jim Davidson, cbella. I met him in Swindon once, he was quite nice but lseemed like he was poorly trying to hide depression. Kind of feel bad for him that because his humour is outdated, he's an easy target for people.

Aug 26, 2012 7:54 PM ET #293 (permalink)

Sup Fuckers?

We're currently on Hurricane Alert here at the University of Miami. Thinking of calling up my cheerleader friend and kicking my roommate out.

Aug 27, 2012 11:49 AM ET #294 (permalink)

Has it passed you now TIM?

Aug 28, 2012 10:24 PM ET #295 (permalink)

Yeah it's past us. It was a pussy storm, as I expected. The worst of concerns was the building getting wet. At least I got to miss monday's class and nail a cheerleader.

Sup Fuckers?

My birthday is tomorrow.

Aug 29, 2012 11:31 AM ET #296 (permalink)

Sup Fuckers! Been a crazy six months for this guy, quite a few life changing events. Still suffering, but not letting the world destroy me. Saw in the paper today that Napalm Death, Exhumed & Municipal Waste are teaming up for a US tour this fall/winter, which got me very excited. I went online to see all the tour dates and saw that the tour is coming to Orange County about a week after my birthday and the special guest for that show only is the mighty REPULSION! I would have gone to this show just for Repulsion alone, but four great bands for $16 means I gotta see this fuckin' show. I have only been to one concert this year, at that was Rogers Waters performing The Wall back in May, so a show like this is long overdue.

Happy Birthday Tim.

Aug 29, 2012 1:52 PM ET #297 (permalink)

Congrats Tim on going from THIS...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlN3oEjMpUQ

to THIS....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME27Mntt3Ro

Enjoy yourself... BTW, I double your age tomorrow.

Aug 29, 2012 2:53 PM ET #298 (permalink)

^To be honest, congratulations would be in order if you went from Winger to anything.

Aug 30, 2012 7:27 AM ET #299 (permalink)

/\ LMAO Oz /\

Happy Birthday TIM

Aug 30, 2012 4:17 PM ET #300 (permalink)

Happy B-day TIM ya little dog dick mother fucker! XD

Sup fuckers?

Bruno: I'll call you this weekend bruthah. You need to catch me up.

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum