"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 8

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 8

Displaying posts 251 - 275 of 1,000 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 251 - 275 of 1,000 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40 Last
Jul 27, 2012 2:06 PM ET #251 (permalink)

The boy= 6 The girl= 2

Jul 30, 2012 3:52 AM ET #252 (permalink)

DJ - Nice links! I'd never seen that show before - love the 'worst boobs' one :)
BG - ur persistent! lol

The mini-festival here was pretty good - Praying Mantis r still rocking it! Very cool, humble band. I didn't know that 2 of the members were half Cypriot!

Everyone have a good weekend?

Jul 30, 2012 9:34 AM ET #253 (permalink)

Yeah it was good thanks. Don't remember Saturday but yesterday was spent reuniting with an old band. Funnily enough we didn't play any of our own material, just Alice In Chains covers :P Good to hear the fest went well.

Jul 30, 2012 11:09 AM ET #254 (permalink)

Not a bad weekend. Checking out Witchtripper by Down right now. Pretty impressive stuff.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/song-premiere-down-witchtripper-20120726

Jul 30, 2012 12:55 PM ET #255 (permalink)

Oz - was ur old material really that bad? Play any Love, Hate, Love?

BG - Damn that is good! I'm a HUGE Down fan! I'll have that on repeat! Thanks

Jul 30, 2012 2:05 PM ET #256 (permalink)

Old material was fine, just hadn't played it for well over four years so couldn't remember it that well. And no, but we did play Got Me Wrong and Would?

Jul 31, 2012 10:51 AM ET #257 (permalink)

Thanks for the link BG. I like their 4 EP idea. If Witchtripper is any indication, the first EP should tear it up!

OZ: Glad you got to jam with some of your old bandmates. I've been waiting on our guitarist to feel up to playing. It's been over two months and his Neurapathy hasn't subsided.

cbella: Glad you liked the VB links. You can find more Venture bros clips on www.adultswim.com. I think its a very well written show. There are loads of ancillary characters and none are one-dimensional stereotypes. The character development that's occurred through its four seasons has been really impressive... and hilarious. Who else could successfully combine cold war mercenaries, vigilante freedom fighters, a satire on Walt Disney, panda bears and David Bowie... all in one 30minute episode?

Jul 31, 2012 11:44 AM ET #258 (permalink)

Yeah, i'm pretty stoked about a 4 EP drop in the works from Down. Decided to spin NOLA again yesterday. Damn good album that.

cbella: It's not American comedy, but "Trailor Park Boys" is fucking hilarious if you can get it.

Aug 2, 2012 12:04 AM ET #259 (permalink)

SUP FUCKERS

I'm sitting in the business class lounge of Copenhagen airport (yeah, I'm fancy. Suck my dick, peasant.) waiting to head off to Texas (Fort Worth). Perhaps I can get drunk with one of you assholes if you're in the area. Or not, I probably wouldn't have the energy for date rape anyhow.

Aug 2, 2012 11:32 AM ET #260 (permalink)

I love you TIM, but you couldn't PAY me to be in Ft. Worth this time of year. Get your ass into a drier climate and I'll get you drunk and rape you with my club dick.

Aug 2, 2012 12:55 PM ET #261 (permalink)

hahaa good to be a rich cock succker me love to fly first class fucking free booze

Aug 2, 2012 2:39 PM ET #262 (permalink)

Never mind Ft. Worth, you couldn't pay me to be in fucking Denmark.

Aug 3, 2012 11:21 AM ET #263 (permalink)

Did I mention that Wilco is my fucking hero?

Aug 3, 2012 12:11 PM ET #264 (permalink)

You didn't but I think it's an unspoken fact that he's a hero to us all.

Aug 3, 2012 4:59 PM ET #265 (permalink)

Do think so.

Aug 5, 2012 8:45 PM ET #266 (permalink)

I kind of forgot to mention that I snuck into business class, but IRRELEVANT!

Blind, I think I may have to steal a car and drive into Arizona so you can forcibly rape me while I scream "No!" but I will mean "YESSSS" and then we can switch. Yay.

Aug 6, 2012 2:54 PM ET #267 (permalink)

TIM: Did you just threaten me with a good time? LMAO!

Aug 6, 2012 7:57 PM ET #268 (permalink)

Tater tots

Aug 7, 2012 11:27 AM ET #269 (permalink)

AP1: We get it... You love tater tots. But, have a little bit of consideration for the folks here (like Oz) that have never tasted the tot. Sup my bruthah?

Aug 8, 2012 4:28 PM ET #270 (permalink)

Sup fuckers? Today I'm at Monkey Joe's (its a unflatable indoor funpark)with the kids letting them get some play time in, so I grab my phone, pop in some headphones, and start listening to some music. Heaven Shall Burn- No One will shed a tear is on and I realize. Kids are in like a constant mosh pit. I even think I saw a circle pit in the jump house..... O_o

Aug 8, 2012 5:00 PM ET #271 (permalink)

Never tasted the tot? Blasphemy! Those dirty limeys better get on the fuckin stick!

Aug 8, 2012 6:03 PM ET #272 (permalink)

Don't know what the "fuckin' stick" is but it sounds gay. I'll pass. Besides which, I'm quite happy with some greasy chips if I fancy some spud related nosh.

Aug 8, 2012 10:27 PM ET #273 (permalink)

"Get on the stick" is a clever American euphamism for "get it together". Fish and chips. Oh you mother fucker. Now I'm hungry. Do the majority of English establishments still serve it in newspaper?

Aug 9, 2012 8:21 AM ET #274 (permalink)

I had a feeling that's what it meant, but thought I'd point out how gay it sounds :P And no, I don't think I've ever been served fish and chips in newspaper. It usually comes in a big sheet of plain white paper, which absorbs the grease well. Some places will sell food in a styrofoam box, but that's moreso kebab houses.

Aug 12, 2012 4:28 PM ET #275 (permalink)

fuck do love the fish and chips good food thanks metal bros at least you make me feel good the misses did call me scum of the earth and a pervert because i wanted to use the red wings i earnd long time ago

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum