"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 8

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 8

Displaying posts 226 - 250 of 1,000 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 226 - 250 of 1,000 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40 Last
Jul 12, 2012 2:16 PM ET #226 (permalink)

Fun fact: Motorhead were my first concert. Hammersmith Apollo (former Hammersmith Odeon) October 18th, 2003. I hope they can keep their shit together for the Mayhem tour. My best mate saw them at Bloodstock last year and said they were terrible.

Jul 12, 2012 4:33 PM ET #227 (permalink)

Check out the Orgasmatron album, that's killer. Also, the song "(We Are) The Road Crew", gets me every time.

Jul 12, 2012 6:04 PM ET #228 (permalink)

Lemmy's autobiography, "White Line Fever" was a good read too.

Jul 13, 2012 2:25 PM ET #229 (permalink)

My autobiography "A Tale of Poo Cities" is better.

Jul 14, 2012 10:50 AM ET #230 (permalink)

You guys know I was kidding right? Y'know, a joke? I do that sometimes.

Motorhead was fantastic. They started out rough, you could only see a few heads in the crowd jamming out to them, but the band just kept rocking out and right after their mega-drum solo, something clicked, and the whole crowd fucking fell in love. The rest of their set the crowd was eating from their hands

Highlight for me was definitely Over the Top, for some reason that song rocked so fucking hard live.

More on the concert later, housekeeping is here to change the sheets and, if I'm smooth enough(which I am) to suck my weiner.

Jul 14, 2012 10:54 AM ET #231 (permalink)

Fuck, I actually completely forgot about We are the Road Crew, I dont even remember hearing them play it, though they must have. I got fucked over by the people at the beer stands for 20 minutes straight, and I know I missed Ace of Spades and at least two other songs so that might have been one of em. Damnit. Motherfuckers.

Jul 16, 2012 4:03 PM ET #232 (permalink)

Dude... Never fuck the help. Unless they're hotter than hell. So??? You get you knob polished by the maid or what?

Jul 16, 2012 5:20 PM ET #233 (permalink)

"If I'm smooth enough"
Funny... I've never had the urge to shave my balls just to receive fellatio from a 52 year old Puerto Rican grandmother.

But, to each their own, I guess. ;)

Jul 17, 2012 12:50 AM ET #234 (permalink)

I got my knob polished just before the trip to tampa, so the maid was spared.

On that note, I may have finally found a girlfriend, and not just another girl who wants to Dustin knob-polish, even though...umm she has already done the polishing of the Dustin's knob. Its amazing what the words "I wish I could have seen you again before I leave for tampa" will do to get a girl to get in her car and come over.

Sometimes me and my sexy beer gut are too damn suave for our own good.

In all seriousness I think Ive found a girl who is every bit the psuedo-racist sarcastic loud and aggressive jackass that I am. I thought this was impossible. Ever since me and TIM grew apart I never thought I would love again...

Jul 17, 2012 4:28 PM ET #235 (permalink)

Congrats FAN! \m/\m/ TIM wasn't right for you anyway. I'm glad you were able to heal and move on.

Jul 23, 2012 2:15 PM ET #236 (permalink)

Hello all, how are u all doing?

Glad to hear u guys r finding girls to allow the palm friction burns and wanker's elbow cramps time to heal.

There's a VERY small "festival" going on here next weekend with some pretty retro bands: Praying Mantis & Cloven Hoof! Could be interesting - I have major withdrawal symptoms from not attending a "proper" one this year :( boo. Anyone else got any more festivals on the horizon??

Jul 23, 2012 2:15 PM ET #237 (permalink)

Hello all, how are u all doing?

Glad to hear u guys r finding girls to allow the palm friction burns and wanker's elbow cramps time to heal.

There's a VERY small "festival" going on here next weekend with some pretty retro bands: Praying Mantis & Cloven Hoof! Could be interesting - I have major withdrawal symptoms from not attending a "proper" one this year :( boo. Anyone else got any more festivals on the horizon??

Jul 23, 2012 2:27 PM ET #238 (permalink)

Damn, I like both Praying Mantis and Cloven Hoof so I would have loved to have gone to that. No festivals planned. Or gigs for that matter unless some friends of mine fancy going to see Fozzy in December for old times sake.

Jul 23, 2012 10:57 PM ET #239 (permalink)

Finishing up a little vacation with the ENTIRE family. Never again. Sea World can kiss my asshole as well. Schlitterbahn is a fun place to go though.

Jul 24, 2012 2:10 PM ET #240 (permalink)

Praying Mantis r alright but I'm not too sure of the new Cloven Hoof line-up. Will be going alone.....AGAIN! I'm so sick of flying solo at metal gigs, why can't I meet any normal metal fans here!!!!!!! My Personal Ad: Calling all metal heads in Mediterranean: loner seeks headbanging comrade

AP1: I dread to think what happened at Sea World lol

Jul 24, 2012 2:38 PM ET #241 (permalink)

Hopefully, no one got raped by a dolphin...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t496CDzLXgE

Jul 24, 2012 6:19 PM ET #242 (permalink)

Any fella in your neck of the woods that WOULDN'T accompany you to a show, metalhead or not, needs to just cut his balls off now because they're not doing him any good anyway. WTF???

Jul 25, 2012 9:37 AM ET #243 (permalink)

BG - lol - Thank u - I'll spread the word - hopefully it'll bully people into accompanying me :) its a shame u & ur enormous pair aren't here to do the honours lol

DJ - where the hell do u find all these obscure references?

Jul 25, 2012 10:29 AM ET #244 (permalink)

1,000 degree heat and too many family members.

Jul 25, 2012 3:01 PM ET #245 (permalink)

AP1: Glad that Schlitterbahn was fun for ya. I've never been but would like to. Actually planning to go about this time next year.

cbella: That last one was a clip from a cartoon that's relatively popular in the southern United States. It's by the same guy that created Beevis & Butthead. (Not sure how much you know about american pop culture.) Others are just random shit that pops into my head and leads to google searching and youtube tangents.

Can't believe you cannot find people to go to shows with you... that's just crazy! Surely you could find some type of arm candy for those occasions. Blindgreed1 could probably qualify... his flavor of candy would have to be horehound. :)
speaking of BG, I've never heard of TIM and FAN referred to as his enormous pair.

SUP Fucks?!?!
Today marks 14 years married to the same great woman. She'll be home from work in just a few so the celebration can commence. Hump day indeed! giggety...

(This post was last edited on July 25, 2012 at 3:03 PM ET.)

Jul 25, 2012 3:39 PM ET #246 (permalink)

DJ - LMAO - Oh, I honestly think I peed a little I laughed so much! I love how you view us "Europeans"! I know King Of The Hill too well & grew up on Beavis & Butthead. As far as American pop culture - well....... u can't open a website without seeing Snooki flashing her vagina or that teenage boy Kirsten Stewart's mong face, so erm........ yeah, we're familiar!

Congrats on the big anniversary! :) Happy humping!

Jul 26, 2012 5:33 PM ET #247 (permalink)

Congrats on the anniversary DJ. 14 years is a long time. Obviously you two were made for eachother.

cbella: Pics? lol.

Jul 26, 2012 9:23 PM ET #248 (permalink)

Congrats DJ!

cbella - God damn I WISH there were shows like that anywhere down as far south as me, I think Fear Factory are visiting Auckland soon but I can't afford to fly there every time a decent show is on. Best band Dunedin has ever had was probably Pungent Stench.

FAN - Lucky man, I'm slightly terrified at the idea there are more people like you in the world.

BG - Can't wait til "A Tale of Poo Cities" comes out in hardback.

AP1 - How old are your young'uns now?

Finally found a replacement-replacement-replacement-replacement-replacement vocalist for my project so things are looking up again. Not that it matters but she's gorgeous too. Just got Paradise Lost's new one too - it's good. Hearkens back to their old style really well.

(This post was last edited on July 26, 2012 at 9:27 PM ET.)

Jul 27, 2012 9:51 AM ET #249 (permalink)

Thanks for the anniversary congrats.

cbella: I won't underestimate you again, haha! :D On behalf of the United States, I apologize for lame reality shows and Twilight movies. (Glad we could provide KotH and B&B, though.)
If you want obscure though, you should watch The Venture Bros cartoon (if you haven't already). I love that show!

Here's a couple clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMJ6Q-8jnzk

Jul 27, 2012 11:54 AM ET #250 (permalink)

Some of my friends love Venture Brothers, I could never get into it though. Same with Archer. Oh, and a belated congratulations on the anniversary!

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum