"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

STEAK & BJ DAY!

Posted in: Forum Home >> Non-Metal Music Discussion >> STEAK & BJ DAY!

Displaying 7 posts
Displaying 7 posts
Mar 14, 2012 2:24 PM ET #1 (permalink)

for those of you who didnt know or otherwise forgot, today is steak and blow job day, women get valentines day and today is our fvcking day, so dont let your wives, girlfriends or gummas forget it! ENJOY GENTS! ima make mine do it in some nice high heels, and assless tights! Fvckin eh!

Mar 15, 2012 8:55 AM ET #2 (permalink)

So ,she cooked your steak in high heels and assless tights? ok....
I would've pounded her good n proper, but to each their own.

Mar 15, 2012 10:29 AM ET #3 (permalink)

lol, what you dont like your steak cooked by your hottie in high heels and assless stockings? well to each their own...lol :P i pounded that shit hard bud, no worries. and my steak was great ahahahaha

Mar 15, 2012 2:43 PM ET #4 (permalink)

R10

Ha,awesome guys! I have a problem though myself:my old lady cant friggin cook to save her life! Seriously,struggles to boil water! Nukes everthing. Im the fucking cook in our arrangement! With the spring temps here in New Hamp recently,the grill has been broken out,grilling like a motherfucker! As far as the bj stuff,no problems with that here,at my command! Being the breadwinner and the cook and all...

Mar 15, 2012 3:05 PM ET #5 (permalink)

hahaha^ good shit r10! also im a huge believer in (FFF) force face fucking, if all else fails ofcourse :p

Mar 15, 2012 4:13 PM ET #6 (permalink)

^ U old romantic!! Who says chivalry is dead?! ^ lol

Mar 15, 2012 4:31 PM ET #7 (permalink)

hahaha (dave chapelle) good call cbella :p

Reply to Discussion or Return to Non-Metal Music Discussion forum