"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Left 4 Dead

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Left 4 Dead

Displaying 6 posts
Displaying 6 posts
Nov 30, 2009 10:18 AM ET #1 (permalink)

great game or greatest game? =P

Nov 30, 2009 10:56 AM ET #2 (permalink)

Dude I've been playing Left for Dead 2 since it came out and it is definetly an improvement over the original. Greatest game? I doubt it but it is loads of fun to get 5 or more friends together and play some versus. The campaigns are fun as hell and a bit more diversified scenarios then the campaigns in the original. Ill stick with great game though.

Nov 30, 2009 1:59 PM ET #3 (permalink)

I dunno if I want to get the game, I played the demo on Xbox live and it wasn't very entertaining for me. Skins of old stuff. I dunno, seeing as i've never played the actual game so it might be good.

Nov 30, 2009 3:18 PM ET #4 (permalink)

both 1 and 2 are amazing.. pick'em up

Nov 30, 2009 3:48 PM ET #5 (permalink)

They are selling the original through steam for $7. It's worth it dude trust me. The 2nd is worth the $50 imo.

Dec 1, 2009 9:49 AM ET #6 (permalink)

just buy both dude, it's worth it

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum