"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Happy Thanksgiving

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Happy Thanksgiving

Displaying 12 posts
Displaying 12 posts
Nov 26, 2009 8:42 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Folks, I don't intend for this thread to go on forever. I just wanted to take the time to say Happy Thankgiving to all my brothers and sisters of the mighty MU. Let's all take a minute to remember our many many blessings, and be grateful for what we have. We may not be millionaires, but we are well off enough, and healthy enough to sit on computers and respond to various threads like a bunch of goobs. You guys are awesome. Now.....let's eat. Pass the recycled corn and cold gravy.

Nov 26, 2009 10:29 AM ET #2 (permalink)

Happy Thanksgiving bitches! :D

Nov 26, 2009 3:27 PM ET #3 (permalink)

Hey everyone... Sorry I havent been around as much I used to be.!
It certainly doesnt mean I dont think of ya'll and even miss chatting with some of ya ;-)

Happy Thanksgiving to all \m/\m/
Its time to attack that Turducken now :)

Nov 26, 2009 4:38 PM ET #4 (permalink)

...only Americans would need a special holiday to say 'Thankyou' hahah :P

Just joshin, hope you're all havin a rad weekend :)

Nov 26, 2009 6:17 PM ET #5 (permalink)

YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS YOU COULDN'T ENJOY OUR TURKEY AND SWEET POTATOES BITCH!!! :P

Nov 26, 2009 6:26 PM ET #6 (permalink)

...so, so true *sobs into hands* lol

Nov 26, 2009 6:35 PM ET #7 (permalink)

Mmm, sweet potatoes. I can't believe nobody made those at the big family lunch...

Nov 26, 2009 6:51 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Happy fucktheindians day to all!!!

Currently eatin at mah gam-gam's house. Sometimes you forget what good food tastes like when your entire diet consists of Checkers and the pizza place next door to work. Now I remember. :)

Nov 26, 2009 7:06 PM ET #9 (permalink)

Whoa, I didn't even know that Checkers still exists.

Nov 26, 2009 7:57 PM ET #10 (permalink)

Fuck yo turkeys I had tuna! I'd take that over turkey anydays... mainly because I can't afford turkey.

Nov 26, 2009 9:06 PM ET #11 (permalink)

Happy Thanksgiving!

At least Tofurkey hasn't been consumed.

Nov 27, 2009 2:32 AM ET #12 (permalink)

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow American headbangers!!

I've had the taste of turkey in my mouth all day. I'm drooling for it! Sadly, we already celebrated Thanksgiving back in October.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum