"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Ning

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Ning

Displaying 7 posts
Displaying 7 posts
Nov 23, 2009 2:16 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Anybody head of or use Ning? What's the report on it?

Nov 23, 2009 2:31 AM ET #2 (permalink)

What the fuck is a terrarium?

Nov 24, 2009 2:07 PM ET #3 (permalink)

a terrarium is where asian people plant food on stair like sections of earth for farming

Nov 24, 2009 2:33 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Agent, I think you may have been misinformed.

Terrarium= simulating a dry habitat, for instance desert or savannah. A terrarium can also be formed to create a temperate woodland habitat, and even a jungle like habitat. This can be created with pebbles, leaf litter, and soil. By misting the terrarium, a natural water cycle occurs within the environment by condensation forming on the lid causing precipitation. Plants suitable for this type of terrarium environment include moss and tree seedlings. Many kinds of plants are suitable for these habitats, including bromeliads, African Violets and Crassulaceae. Animals commonly held for observation include reptiles, amphibians, insects, spiders, scorpions, and small birds.

Nov 24, 2009 3:41 PM ET #5 (permalink)

lmao- i know what a terrarium is bro! i was trying to be a smart ass! terra-farming!!

Nov 24, 2009 7:19 PM ET #6 (permalink)

What the fuck is a Ning?

Nov 24, 2009 11:20 PM ET #7 (permalink)

It's a "build your own social networking site" type thing. There have been a couple decent sites run on it, but I'm not a fan of it as a platform.

(This post was last edited on November 24, 2009 at 11:21 PM ET.)

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum