"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

KoRn

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> KoRn

Displaying 11 posts
Displaying 11 posts
Nov 19, 2009 9:17 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Do people even like KoRn iny more i meen i personaly love there music

Nov 19, 2009 10:28 AM ET #2 (permalink)

im with you on that korn is one of my all time favorite bands idc who dont like em regardless what u say they brought a whole new style to metal and i love them

Nov 19, 2009 10:47 AM ET #3 (permalink)

I can stand them.. They've got a good vocalist and some good songs, but they aren't one of my favorites. Maybe it's because I'm into Thrash, maybe it's because the cheesy 'Woe is me' lyrics get old quickly.

And Korndaddycry is my buddy, referred him along with Brutal_Beatdown to the site. He's kind of a dumbass, just let 'em warm up to you.

Nov 19, 2009 11:44 AM ET #4 (permalink)

I used to like 'em before I got into more extreme metal. Now they just bore me, personally.

Nov 19, 2009 11:58 AM ET #5 (permalink)

korn's 1st cd was good. everything else sucks donkey tits!!!!

Nov 19, 2009 12:00 PM ET #6 (permalink)

they were once tolerable but now must be stopped

Nov 19, 2009 12:32 PM ET #7 (permalink)

In my opinion, they are irrelavant now. They had their time but I don't believe they'll ever get back to their origional line up and that (amongst other things) is what it would take for them to ever rise back up to the popularity they once garnered.

Nov 19, 2009 12:43 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Here to Stay is a good song. That's it.

Nov 24, 2009 4:41 PM ET #9 (permalink)

i have tried to get into them. thye have some decent stuff but i cannot listen to the mfor more than maybe 4 songs at a time. i have honeslty tried to like them but i just cant do it. the singer really gets on my nerves after a while.

Nov 26, 2009 11:07 AM ET #10 (permalink)

i dont know why but i generally like everything they have there r some songs i hate but tis the case with alot of bands i like, just hope the next album has 1 go dam solo!

Nov 26, 2009 2:09 PM ET #11 (permalink)

There first 2 cds I thought were good. after that not so much

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum