"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

KoRn

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> KoRn

Displaying posts 26 - 50 of 65 1 2 3 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 50 of 65 1 2 3 Last
Nov 19, 2009 10:07 PM ET #26 (permalink)

^you're really starting to psh me off man!

Nov 19, 2009 10:40 PM ET #27 (permalink)

Context clues, DIE, context clues, haha. Eets ok, happens to the best of us.

Nov 19, 2009 10:44 PM ET #28 (permalink)

Lol I knew it was sarcasm. When is FAN ever serious?

Nov 19, 2009 10:55 PM ET #29 (permalink)

Lulz, yeah I suppose it can be pretty difficult to take anybody with an avatar like his or mine seriously.

Nov 20, 2009 3:29 AM ET #30 (permalink)

pssh...

...oops, sorry, I turned on a tap :/

Nov 20, 2009 4:08 AM ET #31 (permalink)

why are there two Korn threads??

i thought one was far too many

Nov 20, 2009 4:09 AM ET #32 (permalink)

^Truth.

Nov 20, 2009 10:15 AM ET #33 (permalink)

Jackrum: That's why we hijacked it in the first place. Pshhh...

Nov 21, 2009 1:18 PM ET #34 (permalink)

Can't we all just get along?

Nov 23, 2009 10:41 AM ET #35 (permalink)

Hey fuck you!!!

Nov 23, 2009 8:13 PM ET #36 (permalink)

I'm only serious when Slipknot fans get uppity. Other than that...I'm still always serious. You fuckers think this shit is funny? What the fuck is wrong with you? Sick twats.

You guys wann hear something REALLY funny though? Korn doesnt suck.

God I crack myself up. :D

Nov 23, 2009 10:37 PM ET #37 (permalink)

I love Korn , they arn't as heavy as the other stuff i love but they are still were my opening into my love of metal music , beside i love adidas best song and ya'll wanna single .. could keep naming plenty of stuff they've done they have awesome bass , and bass is what gets your head banging .. my verdict is Korn still rocks my socks off .

Nov 24, 2009 10:08 AM ET #38 (permalink)

Yo Sarah! Pay attention. This is not a Korn thread. It was hijacked a long time ago because there is no use for 2 Korn threads. As is usually the case with Korn, look further down the list.

Nov 24, 2009 11:02 AM ET #39 (permalink)

fuck nirvana! is there any other band worth hating on as much as nirvana? i would say runner up for me would be coldplay. i dont have the words to describe how bad these bands are. hell pretty much all seatle sounding music sucks!

(This post was last edited on November 24, 2009 at 11:16 AM ET.)

Nov 24, 2009 4:11 PM ET #40 (permalink)

Agent: Nirvana isn't the same since Curt Ka-blam quit. It's like he was the brain behind the whole thing or something and without his brain they totally suck!

Nov 24, 2009 4:38 PM ET #41 (permalink)

really i thought they stopped after kurt went bang and therefore became a good band. all i have to say is courtney love did us all a favor shutting him up!

Nov 24, 2009 4:47 PM ET #42 (permalink)

You guys hear who is rumoured to be healining Mayhemfest this year? KORN!

Agent- I can think of ten bands right now that suck worse than Nirvana and deserve more hating: Bon Jovi, Def Leopard, Poison, Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, KI$$, Kingdom Come, Motley Crue, and Atreyu.

(This post was last edited on November 24, 2009 at 4:47 PM ET.)

Nov 24, 2009 5:05 PM ET #43 (permalink)

Bruno: Now you're just showing off.

Nov 24, 2009 6:12 PM ET #44 (permalink)

no i still stand with nirvana. i fucking hate seatle music and grunge.

Nov 24, 2009 6:21 PM ET #45 (permalink)

Agent- You know Jimi Hendrix was from Seatle, right? Hey, Alice in Chains is one of my favorite bands. My tape player wore out my AIC Unplugged Cassette years ago so I tell you what for Christmas if you buy me it for me on CD I will buy you some quality cock rock in return! Since you don't hate Bon Jovi or Poison I don't have to worry about getting one that is "too" gay, hahaha.

Nov 24, 2009 6:42 PM ET #46 (permalink)

lol you almost had me but have you seen the women that are at a bon jovi poison or def leppard show? its easy pickings and there are many hot ones there. other than that not into them but i dont hate em so much. i did not know that about hendrix but that was pre seatle grunge. as far as alice in chains- meh i dont hate on them really. there are exceptions to every rule right?

Nov 24, 2009 7:22 PM ET #47 (permalink)

I like most of the Seattle grunge.. I grew up on that stuff. I'm not ashamed. Eat me. :P

Nov 24, 2009 7:32 PM ET #48 (permalink)

Hammerheart- Me too! I am actually going through a mini-nostalgic period and listening to alot of early to mid-ninteies alternative. It was the music that was new when I was growing up, so it reminds me of random kid stuff.
I was born in '84, how about you?

Agent- That excuse may have worked in the eighties but now-a-adays those chicks titties are hitting the floor and their faces look like leather masks. I will say that Bon Jovi still gets a lot of young, hot girls dancing to this day so I will give you that one. The only Seatle bands I listen to are the Melvins, Nirvana & AIC.

Nov 24, 2009 7:37 PM ET #49 (permalink)

Bruno: '85 for me. The first CD I ever bought was AIC's "Dirt." I was 6 or 7, lol. I've replaced it a couple times because it's gotten worn out from overplaying. And The Melvins rule.

Nov 24, 2009 7:56 PM ET #50 (permalink)

Hammerheart- Rite on bro I thought we were about the same age. I finally caught hte Melvins when they opened for Down a couple months back. They tore it up!
I remember the first piece of music I bought was Who's Next on cassette. I was about 7 or so. The first CD I bought was Green Jello's Cereal Killer.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum